Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 04-04-2009, 04:02 AM

Question Retro-Pluto/Venus and Psychotherapy

Pluto is going retrograde... you guys wanna see someone actually use thearpy to destroy the old and transform? I'm kinda excited about this... I think its cool.

My ex boyfriend encouraged me to seek out therapy a couple nights ago... and instead of just saying "Yes I will, and your right I should"... I decided to make sure I really did go... since it's so easy to not seek out help.. (I've talked about it for years and never did it)

Anywho, Pluto is going retrograde today (or was it yestarday) and Retrograde Venus is squareing Pluto today.

Which btw, I broke up with my boyfriend at the first Venus square Pluto back in febuary. I wonder what the third square will make me do?

I had the face to face consultation around 3:40pm, which I'm thinking is a good time for event astrology. We talked about myself and what I wanted and my upsets and problems to get a idea of what therapy program to put me in.

So, what I'm trying to do here is create a chart to show how the therapy will progress. Never done event astrology..

It's interesting that It's a Aries Sun, and Leo rising. Leo about needing love, or express it, or attention.. Aries about going out there and doing it. Action!

The moon is also in the 12th house (Of hidden things) in the sign of Leo (Need love/Attention) I'm drawing attention to the moon because I seeked out therapy because of emotional trama. Even though the moon is trine Mercury in 9th(Aries).. and trine the Sun in 8th(Aries).. Opposite Jupiter in 6th(Aqaurius) amd making aspects to both Mars and Saturn that I don't understand.

I also wanna draw attention to the Stelliums of both the 7th and 8th houses. (Aquarius/Piceces/Aries)
Chiron (The wound that never heals) Neptune (Um... Spirit, or illusion/disillusionment I guess) Juno (Marriage Partner) And Mars (Life, drive, agression, Sex) in 7th which is houses that relates to others, or others relating to you..

The thearpy will very much be about the emotional trama of relating to others... For Example, Juno, I want to marry my ex, it's why I broke up with him because his feelings hadn't progressed that far, and had in fact been the same for about 8 months, Loves me as a person, but does not love me as I do him... I had been in a relationship once before with dealing with the trama of not having my love returned... but was loved anyways as a person. Because this has happened before, he encouraged me to seek thearpy.

Now the 8th house. Has Uranus (Not really sure how to interpret that) Venus (retro) and The Sun (Life, Focas) Hmm, Not sure what to make of any of that, but Psychothearpy or trama would be a 8th house issue in General, Right?

And PLUTO! Is down in the 5th house of love affairs (My issues with love) and creativity (I'm a hobbist, only because I've lost the drive to be a full fedged art-breathing artist.. maybe pluto with unearth it and we'll discover why it's dead and gone, or maybe it'll be reborn and transformed? Hmm??? any thoughts)

I think that.. the venus retrograde.. as well as the squares to pluto, have pushed me now to finally get therapy after self-medicating for years.

So thats the gist of what I see. But I also think that pluto will bring out long old issues that I am no longer aware of that have to be brought out and healed .. maybe.. Do you guys see any of that or what it might be??

The first chart if the Event chart
and the second if my Natal Chart with Tranists
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_43_psychotherapy_hp_14310_12266.gif (29.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: gif BelovedMoon04042009.gif (33.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by starlink; 04-04-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Thread deals with event astrology, so moved to this department. Moderator
Unread 04-04-2009, 04:13 AM

Re: Retro-Pluto/Venus and Psychotherapy

AH-Ha! One more for thing... Pluto goes direct on September 11th, Maybe I should pull up a chart for that.. well the point is I also wanna throw around ideas of what I'm going to "come out of the retrograde with" when it goes direct.:59:

Lynn Koiner has a straight to the point article about Pluto's 2009 retrograde period.

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-...uto-retrograde

heres a quote from her article

"When Pluto is transiting retrograde, we are urged to let go of attitudes, thinking or communication patterns, security drives, rigid emotions; a time to undergo an internal form of house cleaning. It is a good time to research into our own Souls in order to determine exactly what we do or do not need. Because Pluto retrograde imparts an intense power for investigation, we should use this time to assess what reoccurring patterns in our lives make us feel out of control, where and why do we continually give our power away, and under what circumstances do we react so defensively that we elicit attacks from others. Pluto retrograde marks a time wherein we should seek to gain greater control over our personal life; Pluto direct is better for gaining control over professional and financial areas."

Tags
psychotherapy, retropluto or venus