Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-10-2020, 06:12 AM

Does he love me?

I'm rx Cap Saturn his H7. (I'm his older ex ) I can also be Venus, in his H1, disposited by Sun.. disposited by Mercury, disposited by Venus..

He's Moon in Gemini in his 12H.. So peregrine in his 12H, he really has nothing to offer me.. but in that chain of dispositors again. He's also Sun in H9, (overseas), but applying to trine Saturn, perfecting when he hits the MC

The next point he touches is the node, which is parallel to me, Saturn.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg does he lm.jpg (53.9 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by lux111; 09-10-2020 at 06:18 AM.
Unread 09-10-2020, 06:28 AM

Re: Does he love me?

I think since he is disposited by Mercury (both Moon and Sun are) and Sun applies to conjunct Merc when it changes sign, that Mercury is the one he likes and it's not me
Unread 09-10-2020, 03:28 PM

Moon in flighty flirty gemini is moving to enter the sun/neptune opposition to create a T-square.
You are strong by sign but moving retrograde, with no connection to moon.
Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn, acting as you noted, from his 12th house of things he is keeping hidden. Moving into the configuration including Neptune, looks like he is attracted to you (triplicity) but has a mask on that he will hide behind and isn't serious about a relationship with you.
Unread 09-11-2020, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Moon in flighty flirty gemini is moving to enter the sun/neptune opposition to create a T-square.
You are strong by sign but moving retrograde, with no connection to moon.
Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn, acting as you noted, from his 12th house of things he is keeping hidden. Moving into the configuration including Neptune, looks like he is attracted to you (triplicity) but has a mask on that he will hide behind and isn't serious about a relationship with you.
That makes sense. I’m not serious about a relationship either but he drops phrases like ‘if we were a couple’ sometimes. I think it’s just play..
The Following User Says Thank You to lux111 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-11-2020)
Unread 09-11-2020, 03:50 PM

That's gemini for you, playful, and with the Neptune contact, dreamy!
Just enjoy it, they're lots of fun!
Unread 09-11-2020, 05:06 PM

Hi,

He (Moon) makes no aspect to Saturn and does not receive it through any positive reception. No, he is not interested.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-11-2020)
Unread 09-12-2020, 02:04 AM

Ok fair.. I mean we have been talking a lot lately, and intimately.. but I don't think we're trying to take it anywhere.

Not to clutch at straws or anything but one question.. could anyone tell me what effect does the node on Saturn's parallel point have? And that Moon is applying to it?
Unread 09-12-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux111 View Post
Ok fair.. I mean we have been talking a lot lately, and intimately.. but I don't think we're trying to take it anywhere.

Not to clutch at straws or anything but one question.. could anyone tell me what effect does the node on Saturn's parallel point have? And that Moon is applying to it?
The Moon's nodes are not treated as rulers or even co-rulers - in Western Astrology. The only time I have seen them really being considered is if they are in relevant houses (querent's or quesited's). So, the parallel to Saturn bit is not of consequence. With Moon moving towards the N Node, one could say he knows what he wants.

Indian Jyotish/Vedic Astrology, in the Prasna (Horary) method, uses the Nodes (Rahu and Ketu) much more intensively. However, Jyotish Astrology also follows the underlying principle of reincarnation, so it all makes sense and ties up together well.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by aquarius7000; 09-12-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Tags
love