Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 01-16-2019, 11:38 AM

Beginners thread

this thread is made for beginners, in gambling or astrology or both.

if u have any questions or are interested in specific games, feel free to ask

good luck

Unread 01-20-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko235 View Post

good luck
Hi gecko, I'm learning to predict horse races. Fortunately, where I live there are races from 4 to 13 horses (because of no-runners), the average is 7 horses per race.

I'm using Addeys method as it's explained by John Frawley in "Sports Astrology". I'm also taking into account advice other astrologers give about the importance of ASC and MC besides 5HC.

I wonder if you have an opinion about minor aspects that work in horse races or in any kind of sports. Addey found "The quintile group down to 18" worked.

Thanks in advance.
Unread 01-20-2019, 08:18 PM
Banned

Re: Beginners thread

I have a theory about sports gambling because it involves 11th hopes and dreams and 2nd making money off of others achievements and your hopes. the sports team for a gambler is like a moon - like a child - how you want to see them go forth and procreate so to speak. What you're willing to bank on them. 5th house.
I never gamble on sports except a beer or dinner for Oregon State win - but I do watch the teams and athletes I like and attribute their sun relation to my moon as querent before I delve into much - or maybe my natal feely planets to their 10th house if their charts are available. We who seek them seek ourselves. A teams win for people is emotional Moon or Mars might. If your mars and moon are good with teams or players 10th - bet on it.
Unread 01-20-2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
I have a theory about sports gambling because it involves 11th hopes and dreams and 2nd making money off of others achievements and your hopes. the sports team for a gambler is like a moon - like a child - how you want to see them go forth and procreate so to speak. What you're willing to bank on them. 5th house.
I never gamble on sports except a beer or dinner for Oregon State win - but I do watch the teams and athletes I like and attribute their sun relation to my moon as querent before I delve into much - or maybe my natal feely planets to their 10th house if their charts are available. We who seek them seek ourselves. A teams win for people is emotional Moon or Mars might. If your mars and moon are good with teams or players 10th - bet on it.
Hi Tandy, I find your theory very useful. However I have a few questions.

If someone's moon has a bad aspect with their favorite team's Sun betting is not advisable?

In that case, most of predictions will be biased or respond to subjective desire?

Thanks in advance.
Unread 02-24-2019, 11:33 AM

Re: Beginners thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko235 View Post

good luck
Hello Gecko,

thanks a lot for the useful thread. I am pretty new to sports horary astrology and I have a question. How would one interpret a football match, where both Moon and POFAS are combust? Draw? We have this case in the next leg of Champions League.

Thanks in advance!

Tags
beginners, thread