romantic motive behind workout suggestion?

mercuryretro

i was surprised to see a text message from her earlier today requesting we have a work out session.
i am absolutely curious as to whether she has a romantic motive behind her request. i found it quite odd coming from her since she knows i wanted us to workout once before and that i have feelings for her. since she is around the area today she sent me a text .. i was stunned.
is there a romantic motive behind her request that we have a workout session ?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_was_her_invite_a_romantic_inclination_hr.54535.22188 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_was_her_invite_a_romantic_inclination_hr.54535.22188 (1).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

i was surprised to see a text message from her earlier today requesting we have a work out session.
i am absolutely curious as to whether she has a romantic motive behind her request. i found it quite odd coming from her since she knows i wanted us to workout once before and that i have feelings for her. since she is around the area today she sent me a text .. i was stunned.
is there a romantic motive behind her request that we have a workout session ?

Hello,
I am totally confused by this question:
the chart looks terrifying! But my feelings say yes, her invite was a romantic act. :)
However, this is just my feeling. I am currently not advanced enough to technically answer this question otherwise. :(
The chart looks too confusing!
How about you tell me the answer to this question later?
If you so may... :)
I would be gladly helpful, if you did! :)
I wish you the best.
Greets

mercuryretro

Hello,
I am totally confused by this question:
the chart looks terrifying! But my feelings say yes, her invite was a romantic act. :)
However, this is just my feeling. I am currently not advanced enough to technically answer this question otherwise. :(
The chart looks too confusing!
How about you tell me the answer to this question later?
If you so may... :)
I would be gladly helpful, if you did! :)
I wish you the best.
Greets

hey thank you for trying :) why do u say terrifying haha..
there was someone else with us lots of disturbances i wasn't feeling a vibe so i dint make any inappropriate moves ..she had to leave since her sister was her lift. trust me this is a confusing situation. i am always trying to read this girl she just confuses me because i think she's confused herself or afraid of her feelings...idk