What does North Node trine North Node mean in synastry?

Claire19

Hello I'm just wondering what does North Node trine North Node mean in synastry?

I only use conjunctions and oppositions and then a small orb of no more than 2 degrees. Some would use squares but I am not sure about those.

I would look at the composite chart for more meaning there.
Nodal connections are definitely karmic. Synastry can be contradictory and confusing but north node close to north node and where they sit in the charts, are significant.
You will find them in families and close friends etc ....

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

What site do you use for the conjunctions and oppositions? Also how do you change the orbs? I really don't know how to read the composite charts it's a little confusing. So the composite chart would explain the North Node aspects in the Synastry chart?
I only use conjunctions and oppositions and then a small orb of no more than 2 degrees. I would look at the composite chart for more meaning there.
Nodal connections are definitely karmic. Synastry can be contradictory and confusing but north node close to north node and where they sit in the charts, are very significant.....

Poupoupidou

Hello I'm just wondering what does North Node trine North Node mean in synastry?

Wow that is a great question. North node is about the karmic reincarnation challenges one has to face in this life. Trines are natural structures letting the energies flow naturally. Typically, trines are considered as positives, but in this case, it means the challenging energies are flowing between each other. This could make each partner's respective challenge harder to solve. They could, somehow, interfere with each other. A deeper look at each north node position is required to draw a conclusion for each couple.

Last edited: