Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 12-21-2019, 03:48 AM

Saturn Mahadasha - Rahu Antardasha - what to expect?

On January 1st, Rahu Antardasha (in Saturn Mahadasha) will be starting for me and I'm a bit scared, since the combination of Saturn - Rahu sounds difficult and this Dasha will go on for almost 3 years. I'm wondering what I can expect? I remember Rahu Mahadasha as a difficult period, which went on all through my childhood, adolescence and into adulthood.

Can anyone give me an indication of what I can expect in this time? Will it be as difficult as I'm anticipating? What can I do to remedy this? How to make Rahu happy?

I was born in Wiesbaden, Germany, on May 3rd, 1966, at 3.13 am.

Unread 12-21-2019, 12:27 PM

Re: Saturn Mahadasha - Rahu Antardasha - what to expect?

The sub-period of Rahu starts from 30/Dec/2019 and ends on 5/November/2022.
Rahu is currently in Gemini in transit and this placement of Rahu will continue till 22/September/2020.
Rahu will create financial constraint till it remains in Gemini.
It will thereafter come to Taurus which is its birth chart position. It will cause changes in residence and separation from family. You may have to keep a close watch over your health. A visit or two to hospital may be required. A journey abroad is likely.
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
Bina (12-21-2019)
Unread 12-21-2019, 04:47 PM

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate the information!

Did you mean that the changes in Residence, separation from family, possible health issues and journey abroad could happen any time during the Rahu period, or more specifically, when Rahu moves into Taurus?

I'm presently living abroad most of the time, already away from my family, so I'm wondering how this transit could play out? Also I'm having a few health issues, so could these get aggravated? Is there any indication as to what the health issues could be more precisely?
Unread 12-22-2019, 03:00 AM

Yes. Details of the effect of Rahu in Gemini and later in Taurus have been given.
I am sorry I will not be able to work out and send more details that you have asked for as I am busy with my professional astrology work.
Unread 02-07-2020, 04:24 PM

Please add your Vedic horoscope chart to make it easier to quickly see and reply. In essence, it all depends on placement of Saturn and Rahu and aspects in your natal birth chart

Tags
antardasha, expect, mahadasha, rahu, saturn