Not sure what my natal chart is telling me,.

Mercuryruled

I'm so perplexed as to why I have Virgo for majority of my natal chart. My ascendant I Feel has a major influence.. Changes are happening but I'm just clouded..
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw&nhor=1&cid=7e8fileoDcPTq-u1455206710

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

While you do have a lot of Virgo in your chart, the ascendant is the Major "Me" point in the chart and is the point that describes how your personality/presentation manifests. As a Leo Rising, the condition of the Sun will say a lot about how you present yourself. It's located in the 1st house, the house of self. This may likely mean that you have a "bright" personality, a bit more showy and attention-seeking than all the Virgo would suggest at a glance. Solar traits of self-possession, pride, leadership qualities etc may be present.

Notice that it is also conjunct Venus which introduces Venusian elements into the personality. This may mean that alongside the Solar traits you may also be easy-going, pleasure-loving and desirous of relationships. Add to that, Jupiter also aspects both the Sun by square and the ascending degree by trine. This assuredly introduces Jupiter into your personality expression making you jovial, gregarious, joyful, "temperate" according to traditional sources and charitable.

All these elements combined says something quite different from the stereotypical Virgo descriptions. It sounds more like a gregarious, extroverted character who enjoys to mix and mingle.

Eloquence and good communication skills are shown by the moon-mercury conjunction in Virgo. The opposition to Saturn might be a bit of a bummer but Mercury and Saturn have a natural affinity and so there aspects usually are qualitatively positive imbuing the owner with a more serious, structured and focused mind that desires to delve into deep and "intensive" topics. The Picatrix (which is more a grimoire than strictly astrology) seems to assign Saturn with deep occult knowledge so an interest in this area is likely to be seen (taking into account the modern view of the 8th house placement as tying into the occult).

A lot of Virgo is there yes, but imo your personality is more influenced by the Leo, Sun, Venus and Jupiter.

rahu

Banned
hi Mercuryruled

you have mars conjunct the node and these square to Uranus and Neptune. this is a quite magical aspect. your presence can be felt every if you can't be seen yet.it tend to draw people to you unfortunately it can draw unwanted energy or guy toward you also. it hives quick physical reaction, it makes you a bit of rebel but you don't see yourself as a rebel because with mercury conjunct to chiron,you only rebel against stupidity. with Uranus and Neptune conjunct you can go from being absolutely sure of your actions to question every action you took. you are drawn to innovative situations but sometimes you do not have the finishing spirit .

with venus conjunct to the sun and square to Jupiter. not only are you unpredictable but you really like to have fun and go with friends and just socialize in general. this gives many friends as you laughter and optimism win everyone over .so wit mar and node and Venus and sun you are very attractive ,desirable and lovable woman.

mercury conjunct to chiron gives you innate intelligences and practical viewpoint. you think everything out. you expect others to follow their words.besides being exceedingly intelligent you are also very critical and analytical. you like coherence and efficiency . you judge others by how they follow their word.

you do have a couple moody aspects. currently the one that is getting to you is your moon at 23virgo32 opposed to Saturn at 22pisces40. the transiting north node was conjunct you moon jan 12, and the south node was conjunct you Saturn on jan 24th. this is the period when things began to change and cloud over.

rahu

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm so perplexed as to why I have Virgo for majority of my natal chart. My ascendant I Feel has a major influence.. Changes are happening but I'm just clouded..

You rising sign does have a major influence. However, its ruler, the Sun, is also in Virgo. Makes you very Virgoan.

However, I do not understand the connection between your observation of Leo rising with very strong Virgo influence and "Changes are happening but I'm just clouded.."
Perhaps you say a bit more about what you are trying to express here?

Mercuryruled

You rising sign does have a major influence. However, its ruler, the Sun, is also in Virgo. Makes you very Virgoan.

However, I do not understand the connection between your observation of Leo rising with very strong Virgo influence and "Changes are happening but I'm just clouded.."
Perhaps you say a bit more about what you are trying to express here?

I just feel that sometimes I think one thing, and do the complete opposite !! I feel like I want to change this aspect but it's such a cloudy road that I'm trying to clear. I really just want to do things right and perfect but I feel my self control and love of going out take over. I am trying to fix my financial situations but like I said, I plan out extensively to do one thing but never end up doing it!

Mercuryruled

hi Mercuryruled

you have mars conjunct the node and these square to Uranus and Neptune. this is a quite magical aspect. your presence can be felt every if you can't be seen yet.it tend to draw people to you unfortunately it can draw unwanted energy or guy toward you also. it hives quick physical reaction, it makes you a bit of rebel but you don't see yourself as a rebel because with mercury conjunct to chiron,you only rebel against stupidity. with Uranus and Neptune conjunct you can go from being absolutely sure of your actions to question every action you took. you are drawn to innovative situations but sometimes you do not have the finishing spirit .

with venus conjunct to the sun and square to Jupiter. not only are you unpredictable but you really like to have fun and go with friends and just socialize in general. this gives many friends as you laughter and optimism win everyone over .so wit mar and node and Venus and sun you are very attractive ,desirable and lovable woman.

mercury conjunct to chiron gives you innate intelligences and practical viewpoint. you think everything out. you expect others to follow their words.besides being exceedingly intelligent you are also very critical and analytical. you like coherence and efficiency . you judge others by how they follow their word.

you do have a couple moody aspects. currently the one that is getting to you is your moon at 23virgo32 opposed to Saturn at 22pisces40. the transiting north node was conjunct you moon jan 12, and the south node was conjunct you Saturn on jan 24th. this is the period when things began to change and cloud over.

rahu
Thank you so much!!
Yes I can completely relate, to the moon and Saturn conjunctions. Just been feeling so indecisive about what's going on with my life. Like I'm stuck in a rut and trying to change it but running now in circles instead

rahu

Banned
hi again,(you should take you identify off your chart)
I added a few asteroids to see if I could get a better idea of what has you in a loop[.
what struck me was that your named asteroids is conjunct to eros and sextile to psyche . these midpoints psyche/eros and psyche/eliz are conjunct to sedna. this shows that you are a extremely emotional idealistic and romantic person who needs to be in a loving and intimate relationship. sedna central position shows that truth in relationships is paramount to you. you also have orcus square to sedan. this aspect shows that you idealistic and romantic needs are often broken. it seems that many times you experience heart ache because of circumstances and not because of anything you do or don't.

I can't see a specific, but I assume that your current disillusionment with life may have to do with a guy and your sense of loss or betrayal.

rahu