Is succes and fame possible looking at my natal chart?

I've always had a tremendous drive to get succes in my life. However, the way I thought reaching high succes in my life has changed because of certain opportunities coming my way.
I got in no time quite popular on social media and have a mass of followers behind me that are fans of me and like to see on a daily basis what I wear and what I do.
I never knew this could have been possible since I always followed 'internet stars' and I always craved to be like that but I never saw an opening how to get there. Since 9 months my popularity online is increasing on a very fast pace. However, I am not insanely famous yet or anything but I am a mini star in some way.
I really crave to ever become really big and maybe do something with that mass of followers like starting a business or something.
For some reason (is it my intuition or just what I want?) I highly sense or believe that if I need to work on this hard to become insanely succesful in a few years.
But a lot of people in my environment are sceptic.. They are very conservative... and that is why I sometimes get to doubt too. I just wanted to have someone look at my natal chart to see if some sort of fame or high succes could be possible in my life?

I have inserted my natal chart, however I changed my name since I don't want people to look me up on the internet.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_lisa_de_donder.74618.71614.pdf
    61 KB · Views: 61
  • astro_w2at_lisa_de_donder.74582.70529.png
    astro_w2at_lisa_de_donder.74582.70529.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 66

kimbermoon

The ideal of success is relative to the individual's beliefs, ideals and expectations. The sextile of Venus and Jupiter shows the propensity for heightened desires to achieve something in life and to be recognized. For you Mars is placed in a place of increased power and drive, however it also squares the mid-heaven which can provide challenges to reaching a high pinnacle. The influence of Mars is also of a very passionate energy, often leading to obsessiveness about your desires.

We also note that your planetary layout is of the 'locomotive pattern'; the Sun in Libra represents the 'engine' where excess pressure and energy are noted. Saturn in Pisces represents the 'caboose' of the train. The caboose shows the limitations created by the dynamics of the train as a whole. Saturn can serve to restrict or limit such dynamics. This Saturn suggest you have a karmic fear of being isolated and abandoned so you strive to gain a sense of immersion with the collective.

Note the absence of energy between houses 5 through the 10th; these are apt to be areas of experience that you tend to miss out on, or overlook in your determination to 'reach the top'. As such you tend to usually feel that something is missing, so your psyche strives for greater wholeness. With the propulsion of this energy dynamic you are apt to be prone to sometimes 'crash or derail' in your efforts.

In essence then Saturn will demand that you learn the lessons of the effect of failure and losses on the emotional level. The message is that adversity makes us stronger. As such it suggests that while you can ultimately achieve your goals, there is apt to be much stronger. In turn then, attentiveness and awareness must be part of the journey.

You need to be cautious of a tendency towards excess, because of expanded expectations that can cause a degree of being unrealistic of what is essential and what is merely trivial [Jupiter / Venus]. Venus in Libra is all about seeking after fairness, justice, equality and harmony in life but aiming for such perfection can often be disappointments when the laws of cause and effect are not respected. Often we need to examine our own beliefs as to whether they are realistic or not.

Sunrise

I've always had a tremendous drive to get succes in my life. However, the way I thought reaching high succes in my life has changed because of certain opportunities coming my way.
I got in no time quite popular on social media and have a mass of followers behind me that are fans of me and like to see on a daily basis what I wear and what I do.
I never knew this could have been possible since I always followed 'internet stars' and I always craved to be like that but I never saw an opening how to get there. Since 9 months my popularity online is increasing on a very fast pace. However, I am not insanely famous yet or anything but I am a mini star in some way.
I really crave to ever become really big and maybe do something with that mass of followers like starting a business or something.
For some reason (is it my intuition or just what I want?) I highly sense or believe that if I need to work on this hard to become insanely succesful in a few years.
But a lot of people in my environment are sceptic.. They are very conservative... and that is why I sometimes get to doubt too. I just wanted to have someone look at my natal chart to see if some sort of fame or high succes could be possible in my life?

I have inserted my natal chart, however I changed my name since I don't want people to look me up on the internet.
Dear,
with a quick look, I think opportunities for recognition and success you will have from the next year where Jupiter will be transferred to Sagittarius. There Jupiter will be strong, but the main one will catch your birthday Jupiter (that is, you will return Jupiter=opportiunities), but also will meet the Lord of the recognition and success of your 10th Birthday house (Sun).

Also there you will catch the birth planets you have in the 11th house (a Fortune house and also the house showing the collective activities, groups of people, friends, etc.). I think your fans will grow.
You will also have an increase in your income (second house).

Continue doing what you do, wisely and organizing prepared the situation so that when the opportunity comes to be prepared.
Of course we must look and other things but for now that.

to add: That is: Opportunities (sextile) for expansion (Jupiter) and recognition (MC - Sun) through groups and people and collective spaces (11th) that can bring you an increase in money (2th house), All these will have to do with the outside or with foreign people (Sagittarius)
hope the best and good luck

Last edited:

Rawiri

It's normal for people to be skeptical - they're skeptical of everyone trying to do something "different". You say you already have some form of success - so just from a practical standpoint I would say that is your "proof" and put on the blinders and ignore them...like almost anyone successful has had to do in any area at some point.

From a purely astrological standpoint - it is not entirely out of the question from a quick glance at your chart...

2nd lord in its own sign is a "good sign" to have some potential fame and success (at least low level). You have "2nd lord in its sign" when reading from both the ascendant and the moon.

1st lord in 1st in both cases too, which also helps.

Main issue I see is 10th lord in 12th reading from ascendant and Sun. BUT they are with benefic planets for the most part at least.

Considering you already have some success and some alright foundations in the chart - keep on going...

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps pick-integrate as relevant,
do share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-false-insightful,
traits-talents-health etc etc :

mars own scorpio asc, magnetic personality,
growth-riches through own merit, aptitude for
police, defense, forensic science, metallurgy, research-occult etc;
suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

jup now transit mars scorpio asc,
promoting research-occult-forensic aptitudes etc;

jup own philosophical sag 2nd,
advisory-teaching-banking-singing aptitudes;
good for family-finances-speech-education;
jup trine aspect leo 10th for career-success-recognition;

sun lord 10th for career over libra 11th for gains;
sun debilated, public relations aptitude,
gains through govt, corporates, social elite;
venus own libra, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements and growth in income-gains-friendships;
sun elevated aspect aries 5th for luck-edu-romance-position;
wear ruby+brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode aries 6th, hyper-impuilsive,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery head-intestinal etc

sun-mer-venus-moon-rahu NNode libra,
acting skills, literary-oratory-pharma aptitudes,
rise-fall in life; observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

do promptly ack, and share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

watcherofthesouth

Your chart is very fortunate. 2 degrees is a degree of many celebrities. Venus in Libra is incredible beauty. You may have some jealousy so you have to be careful of whom you trust. One restriction is Saturn and other opposing energies in your home (which may be where you conduct some of your business so it can be a difficult combination). Your family may tell you that you should make certain decisions and they may be right, but don't depend on all of their judgement because too much caution could lead to delay. Working with a partner will benefit you. You could be offered a job by a powerful organization (Sun) and you will do well. Your Chiron and Sun are at the same degree, so watch out for obstacles that could cause you problems (3 steps forward, 2 steps back) as you reach your trajectory. It could also mean that you would be an incredible healer and could use your power for good.

Jupiter in Sagittarius at the 9th degree in the 2nd house implies you could study or make money/use your voice in a foreign place and make money doing it.

Cheers!