Kite (trine in water)... what needs reconciled?

destinee

I JUST started learning about astrology, and I think this is a kite in my chart. I am trying to interpret it... I see that my trine is in water, and I have always had good intuition and ability, so that makes sense. I'm just confused about what the "opposition" part of the kite means, what I need to do to use my trine to its full potential... and anything else you see in my chart that you think may help me on my journey.

Attachments

• destineechart.png
    destineechart.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 17

waybread

As you probably know, water indicates that the planets operate through emotions and feelings. In some people, spirituality or intuition. As a whole, your chart is pretty balanced between the 4 elements.

A grand trine is a nice aspect, but it can mean that life goes pretty well even if the person never gets the degree, applies for the job, or even gets off the couch. So the opposition of the kite gives the planets enough backbone and enough tension to motivate the person to accomplish something in life.

With your apex planets Neptune and Uranus in pragmatic (earth) Capricorn, see if you can move your dreams into reality.