Unexpected Argument

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Thank you for reading my thread.

I see him as a love interest and we were suppose to meet when I am in his town. Also it was my birthday and when I found he won't be able to make it, I became angry and we had an argument. As I did not want to spoil my day, I asked him to stop talking for now and take care of things which keeps him busy.

My question is, will we patch up? I was upset because I really wanted to see him and he could not come over because of his work.

I looked at the chart and Sun in 10th and he is Retrograde in his own sign. Sun and Saturn are suppose to be in a trine in 3 units so seems like we will patch up. I am not going to break the ice, too embarrassed to again hear how busy he is.

I know I am posting chart late, I was in transit.
Moon in 12th does not look good in his own sign. I feel like I should leave his life, I cannot tolerate feeling unwanted.

Well let me know what else can we read through the chart!

Thanks
SA5

Last edited:

squirrel

Not an experienced reader, so take this with caution but i‘ll give it a try.

There will be a contact between you in let‘s say 3 days/weeks, i wouldn‘t say months, it seems too long somehow. But he just recently had a contact with Venus, the ruler of his 5th in his 4th. The reception between him and Venus is not good, there was some kind of argument or an unfortunate meeting. Usually, I wouldn‘t take Venus as a secondary significator for a woman/querent and usually I would be inclined to see Venus as another woman but in this case it could easily represent you (proactive Venus in Aries, ruler of his 5th comes to his town, to him/his4th and they have an argument/a square aspect with bad reception between them), though I‘m not sure with this one.

He is retrograde in his 12th, cold, stern, ambitious but debilitaded by being retrograde and in a cadent house. He could be hiding something from you or not telling you the truth but it doesn‘t have to be because of someone else, he could be worried or depressed.

However, speaking from a personal experience because I also was in a very similar situation, if he is not willing to meet you, on your birthday and you came to him, then he is either really stressed or worried or he is not interested enough or interested in someone else.

I‘m not trying to sound harsh and I apologize for that but sometimes is clever to take another, more realistic view of a situation. And trust me, I really was there where you are now and tried to find all sorts of explanations for that guy.

But to sum it up: I believe you will at least talk about this again but please be careful and protect yourself and your feelings.

All the best <3,
squirrel

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thank you for reading my chart!

So he should be the one to break the ice about our argument in 3 units? He has personally asked me to not assume and overthink so I will still stick to his reason that he was busy with work. I do not want to make a fuss about my birthday, I only wanted to see him (be it any reason)

Me being Sun here makes sense as I am filled with anger or ego that I will not talk until he finds time.

squirrel

usually i would say that you, being faster, would contact him but since he is retrograding, so coming towards you, figuratively speaking, i think it will be him. also, you are sun in taurus, fixed and - stubborn :D