Jupiter-Jupiter dasha (Jupiter 2nd house in Virgo)

DoB June 30th, 1980, 7:50am, karachi Pakistan
Currently residing in Houston Texas USA

Jupiter Mahadasha just started like a year ago, not seeing much positive results of 2nd house where Jupiter is placed in natal chart. Is it due to the fact that Saturn is also placed there? But isn’t Saturn should be little less strong now finally that I am in my late 30s.

Also can anyone predict anything at all about next few years from my birth chart? I willl so imensley appreciate it, thank you!!

flyonmyzephyr

Hi there,

I've noticed it can take a few years between dashas to really shed the previous dashas energies.

Right now you are going through Sade-sati, and a Ketu - Moon transit. It's not so much the dasha that's causing issues, as it is the current transits.

One thing your Jupiter dasha is promising is wealth - but the current transit is not so supportive of wealth. Saturn is opposite your 2nd house lord in transit, so he is limiting how much money you have in your bank account. Any money made during this transit will be through hard work. Be disciplined and restrictive with your spending to appease Saturn.

Your finances will continue to be restricted in 2019, although not as bad as 2018. There will definitely be some relief. I think you might even end up with a new way of earning money by the end of 2019 or early 2020. December 2019 - January 2020, your 10th house lord Mars will be 8 houses from itself, which promises changes and transformations in career. Jupiter will be in your 6th house aspecting your 2nd house lord and 2nd house, which will give new opportunities for work. Jupiter will also be protecting your resources at this time.

Thank you so so much for your answer. When does my Sade sati end? Anything you can see relationship wise? Would that get better or worse in coming years?

flyonmyzephyr

Sade-sati starts and ends when Saturn is 45 degrees before and after the Moon. Your sade-sati will be finished in 2024.

Unfortunately right now in 2018, current transits are not auspicious for relationships.

Between January 15th, 2019 to July 29th, 2021; you will be in a Jupiter/Saturn dasha. Saturn is your 7th house lord, the house of marriage. Your Saturn is in the nakshatra of Uttara Phalguni; the nakshatra of marriage.

In transit, in 2020 Jupiter will be transiting your 7th house, alongside Saturn. If you are not already married, this transit coupled with the dasha sequence actually could be marriage for a Cancer ascendant, especially since your ascendant is in Pushya - a nakshatra ruled by Saturn.

Where ever the Moon goes shows where we are most emotionally vulnerable. Moon in your 7th shows your mood waxes and wanes depending on the condition of your 7th house. Saturn will be putting pressure on your relationship experience, especially during his antardasha.

When I checked the outer planets positions in transit, I noticed Neptune is opposite your 7th house lord, and will be almost directly opposite during 2021 - 2022. Neptune is the planet of illusions. Neptune will cause you to view partners with rose-coloured glasses; focusing too much on the positives of the person and glossing over the negative attributes. When Saturn enters your 7th house, he will be removing Neptune's rose-coloured glasses. Saturn will show you your partner for who they really are. This usually causes people to become critical of their partners, because the partner can no longer live up to the fantasy.

The relationship experience will settle down after sade-sati, as you will be in Purnavasu nakshatra after Uttara Phalguni. Purnavasu is one of the most auspicious nakshatras.

I am already married, got arranged married at 17 years of age, have two boys 19 and 13
I went through a really bad patch in marriage last few years but according to your response above, I don’t see the bad phase ending anytime soon?

I am more concerned with career at the moment, will I gave success any time soon in the food business I have started, and working very hard gat but am struggling a lot???

Also I thank you for your reply. One very specific thing if you can look I’ll appreciate it is do you see divorce in my chart? Wether in coming time or should I already have had divorced when I was going through troubles in my marriage?

RishiRahul

DoB June 30th, 1980, 7:50am, karachi Pakistan
Currently residing in Houston Texas USA

Jupiter Mahadasha just started like a year ago, not seeing much positive results of 2nd house where Jupiter is placed in natal chart. Is it due to the fact that Saturn is also placed there? But isn’t Saturn should be little less strong now finally that I am in my late 30s.

Also can anyone predict anything at all about next few years from my birth chart? I willl so imensley appreciate it, thank you!!

Hello,

Since Nov 1998 you had Rah dasa, which disturbed your home life and gave you unsettlement.

Your Jupiter dasa brings you to your right direction with the help of sade sati begun Oct/Nov 2017.
It will streamline your courage/actions, health and home by stressing them.

I wonder if you started your latest work between June & Sept 2017?

RishiRahul

Thank you RishiRahul for your response.
My latest work started December 2017. Between June and September I was preparing for it to open.

What is significant about June and September 2017?

RishiRahul

Hello,

Since Nov 1998 you had Rah dasa, which disturbed your home life and gave you unsettlement.

Your Jupiter dasa brings you to your right direction with the help of sade sati begun Oct/Nov 2017.

RishiRahul

My latest work started December 2017. Between June and September I was preparing for it to open.

The begining of a different mindset desire to go the social way; more interest on communicating, even with different sexes.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

The begining of a different mindset desire to go the social way; more interest on communicating, even with different sexes.

RishiRahul

What do you mean by desire to go social way? Or more interest on communicating with different sexes

Rishi could you eloborate on it a bit please?

What do you think, as the prediction is about you? Or was there no sharp changes since then?
Maybe too many things going on at the social sphere, even in prospective relationships, with some result from Nov 2017 onwards.

Mind you I am not seeing your chart in detail, in professional terms. Details take time.

RishiRahul

Rishi I thank you for responding and since everyone is learning here I would like to add that if following is what you see you are right...
in July last year, I became board member for our community’s religious education and gained lots more respect in community and also a member of my community’s women’s group who volunteers together (these are social things correct?) nothing particular with opposite sex as I tend to get likes by women quickly probably because 11th House Venus?

RishiRahul

What do you think, as the prediction is about you? Or was there no sharp changes since then?
Maybe too many things going on at the social sphere, even in prospective relationships, with some result from Nov 2017 onwards.

Mind you I am not seeing your chart in detail, in professional terms. Details take time.

RishiRahul

Rishi I thank you for responding and since everyone is learning here I would like to add that if following is what you see you are right...
in July last year, I became board member for our community’s religious education and gained lots more respect in community and also a member of my community’s women’s group who volunteers together (these are social things correct?) nothing particular with opposite sex as I tend to get likes by women quickly probably because 11th House Venus?

Btw how you speculated this I mean what transits? Or what you saw in my chart that makes you say that?

Hello liveandletlive,

A keen astrologer speculates less and keeps to his astrological knowledge/logic more....

The changes were obviously long term.
Also the next proper like was around Nov 2017.

RishiRahul

Sorry I didn’t meant to say predicted, not speculated. wrong choice of word there. I apologize.

But i don’t think to consider this “sharp” changes.

Lastly, what you mean by “next proper like”?

RishiRahul

Hello liveandletlive,

A keen astrologer speculates less and keeps to his astrological knowledge/logic more....

The changes were obviously long term.
Also the next proper like was around Nov 2017.

RishiRahul

Sorry I didn’t meant to say predicted, not speculated. wrong choice of word there. I apologize.

But i don’t think to consider this “sharp” changes.

Lastly, what you mean by “next proper like”?

Hello,

The sharp changes were in long term attitude ie: the attitude of pursuing at more social recognition, popularity & even pursue relationships...

Sorry, I always object at the imagination that astrologers have thoughts as because I rely on mathematics, majorly.

The next proper 'like" in terms of your relationships (about Nov 2017).

Good luck,

RishiRahul