Effects of Venus Dasha

Cloo88

Greetings one and all,

I'm just posting to see if anyone can inform me on the effects of Venus for me. Right now, I'm in a Venus dasha, and I'd like some insight from others.

I know that Venus is debilitated in Virgo, but I've heard that Mercury in Virgo can lessen such harsh effects. Any insight would be helpful.

Loomisvedicchart.jpg

If anyone one needs extra information, my birthdate is Nov. 1, 1988, 2:06 AM.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Unhappiness due to siblings. Threat of injury. Obstructions in affairs. Much travelling. Live away from place of birth. Satisfactory income. Dissatisfaction from father.

Place of birth not given.

James Williams

Yes, Mercury's exaltation in Virgo does help a debilitated Venus. So some positive keywords of Venus include beauty, harmony, creativity, friendliness, sociability, charm, balance, etc. But overall mixed results for 20-year Venus dasha...

Cloo88

Yes, Mercury's exaltation in Virgo does help a debilitated Venus. So some positive keywords of Venus include beauty, harmony, creativity, friendliness, sociability, charm, balance, etc. But overall mixed results for 20-year Venus dasha...
James, thank you for your insight.

Quick question: Does it matter what degree Mercury is within Virgo? I've heard that Mercury is only exalted from 0 to 15 degrees in Virgo. I'm not sure if Neecha Banga applies or not.

James Williams

Yes, different jyotishis have different perspectives. However, Neecha Bhanga also applies because the dispositor (Mercury) of the debilitated planet (Venus) is conjunct that debilitated planet. Additionally, the exaltation lord of the debilitated planet, in this case, Jupiter, also aspects the debilitated planet. So that is another example of neecha bhanga. Another one is that the exaltation lord Jupiter falls in an angle from the lagna, as it is in the 10th House.

Your debilitated Sun also gets neecha bhanga due to its exaltation lord Mars aspecting the Sun.

(The Sun is exalted in Aries, hence Mars is the exaltation lord of the debilitated Sun).
(Venus is exalted in Pisces, hence Jupiter is the exaltation lord of debilitated Venus).

Again, some jyotishis do not believe in this, as neecha bhanga is another area with widespread perspectives.

If you're interested in more about neecha bhanga, I point my finger towards one of my Jyotisha teachers, Mr. Marc Boney. He wrote the following, which goes into greater detail, with many examples...

https://www.amazon.com/Enigma-Wrapp...F8&qid=1521141256&sr=8-25&keywords=marc+boney

Cloo88

Yes, different jyotishis have different perspectives. However, Neecha Bhanga also applies because the dispositor (Mercury) of the debilitated planet (Venus) is conjunct that debilitated planet. Additionally, the exaltation lord of the debilitated planet, in this case, Jupiter, also aspects the debilitated planet. So that is another example of neecha bhanga. Another one is that the exaltation lord Jupiter falls in an angle from the lagna, as it is in the 10th House.

Your debilitated Sun also gets neecha bhanga due to its exaltation lord Mars aspecting the Sun.

(The Sun is exalted in Aries, hence Mars is the exaltation lord of the debilitated Sun).
(Venus is exalted in Pisces, hence Jupiter is the exaltation lord of debilitated Venus).

Again, some jyotishis do not believe in this, as neecha bhanga is another area with widespread perspectives.

If you're interested in more about neecha bhanga, I point my finger towards one of my Jyotisha teachers, Mr. Marc Boney. He wrote the following, which goes into greater detail, with many examples...

https://www.amazon.com/Enigma-Wrapp...F8&qid=1521141256&sr=8-25&keywords=marc+boney
Great information, thanks.