Angel

smilingsteph

Of course you do, some also call them spritual guides...
If you talk to them, listen to them they can enlighten us....
Have you ever had a little voice of reason in your head talking to you when you are about to do something? it is your guide
Have you ever been in a situation and wondered, "man how did I get through that?" Well it was your guide helping you.
Have you ever made a decision and you used your instinct to guide you, it was your guide...

Sivitri

If i do have a guide i wish i could meet him... I have always wondered if i have 1 and been looking for my own spiritual guide...
Not everyone has a spiritual guide... Only souls that has passed through many incarnations have a spiritual guide, something like experiences accumulated over many lifetimes. Souls that are have newly entered the human world from animals may not have spiritual guides.

sageofaquarius

Those newly-evolved souls which have animal guides, Sivitri, are much more advanced than humans. Animals endure existence by natural instinct, humans by lying, cheating, murdering, bullshitting and ripping off each other. Which do you think is the higher spiritual life-form? No bullshitting now.

Making animals suffer says more about the bestiality of humans than it does about the inferiority of the animal kingdom.

Isn't the human ego a wonderful thing? We're the only creatures on the planet who think it's a smart idea to destroy the place for money. Now that's what I call spiritual sickness.

Sivitri

Animals rely on animalistic instincts. Do humans need animalistic instincts? Lying, pride and any emotions you can think of that is related to animals is an animalistic instinct. From what i think... If there are animal guides both the person and the guide will evolve together into a human form over incarnations and incarnations. The human is closest to god, never the animal.

Last edited:

sageofaquarius

Humans are animals, and the only species, as far as I know, which posits a concept called 'god' in order to regulate its behaviour. All other animals seem able to do this automatically.

When meditating, my aim is reach that state of being where my spirit seems to be at one with the universe. My feeling is that other species are in that place most, if not all, of the time (when unmolested by humans and their activities). They may not know it, or appreciate it, but they are there nevertheless.

I don't wish to criticise any traditional beliefs, Sivitri, but I find the religious sanctification of man's dominion over other animals provides a convenient excuse for ill-treatment on a scale which should be, in my view, unacceptable in a supposedly spiritually-superior species.

Carole

I loved your words, sage. I think there are animals that could well reincarnate in human form and show that their souls are more evolved than some human beings whose souls have transmigrated many times. In fact, I refrain myself of calling an "animal" to predatory individuals because animals don't have a different option than kill to eat. Many of them are a lot better than some human specimens, that's for sure.

Carole