mrsa coverup

rahu

Banned
the mysterious flu deaths keep mounting.

Search for “mysterious flu deaths”.
From my experience this is in fact part of mrsa conspiracy I have been seeing.
As I previously said this flu is a combined with mrsa. This is absolutely apparent in my experience. As I previously posted ,I have had this new flu and I finally got rid of it.
But it was reintroduced into my system. After a few days absence my heart was attacked by sharp pains which were identical to the feelings I had a year ago when a mrsa causing atrial fibrillation was introduced to my system. What makes me absolutely sure is during the night I was subjected to the same wracking cough at about 2:eek:o am. This is the same sequence as last year where the mrsa infection showed up first and then later the strep virus kicked in. this time the mrsa attacked my heart and lungs first and then the flu virus attacked. It seems the mrsa immediately infects while the carrier virus, strep or flu takes bit longer to infect. And in both cases, the strep and the flu, they were easily eradicated.
I know exactly who is infecting me and it is a cia snitch as I have already said. These actions are directly related to the political post I have been making over the last 18 months.
rahu

just an update
this mrsa vapor now has a mrsa skin infection added to it. if the vapor remains on your body through the night , not only are ones lungs and heart affected but a skin infection will arise also. these seem to be fragment of mrsa genome because other without mrsa are uninfected. though a month ago, there was a variation that seemed very virulent and could infect one without a preexistent mrsa infections.but this strain was not used for long because other inhabit the condo where this is happening
rahu

rahu

Banned
the amount of contaminated food continues to grow. it seems to be economic as in stores like 99 cent stores which are low cost, everything is contaminated. safe way, the lower cost products are contaminated. so the lower income people are going to feel the brunt of these mysterious disease in the near future.

as I posted In the ww111 thread ,this wars will be on the civilian populations and just as hitler used gas chambers on german citizens, these mrsa diseases are being used on civilian populations.
as I have said watch a exponential increase I mysteries diseases in early june, when the political situations degenerates in to open war fare.
rahu

I bought food from a store, in daly city, that specialized in child nutrition and takes what are called WIC vouchers ,these are voucher for low income women to help feed their children.
the selection was limited to food associated with babies , all the products I bought:milk, beans, canned fruit, were contaminated.
by contaminated I mean with mrsa fragments that don't affect one unless there is an active case of mrsa. but this reinforced my feelings that low income people will be the first to see the rise in mysterious infections as june approaches.

it seems incredible that such a situation could exist but the social situation now is similar to the period of world war 2 when germany was killing their own people and mass killings were the norm.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...accine-genocide-and-dead-doctors-3356206.html

my mrsa findings are just the tip of the cultural genocide planned by the Rothschild medical/ pharmaceutical corporations .

Fake Fox News Fires Reporter Breaking Biggest Story of Century! Killing Billions Using Vaccines

The GcMAF Cover Up, Doctor Deaths and Big Pharma’s Sickness Agenda – This is a MUST LISTEN

Fake Fox News just fired a very successful radio host, Kate Dalley about to break the biggest story of the century to her listeners on Fox Radio! Over 40 doctors are now dead who learned the truth concerning the deadly vaccines being used to cull the herd and kill billions over the next few decades!
These doctors were aware vaccines are killing the population by destroying the body’s ability to fight cancer and other diseases! Fox News could NOT allow their listeners to learn the truth and stop taking the vaccine poison so they fired Kate one day before she was to break this story! Kate Dalley had been a very successful radio show host for five years but was fired the day before the story was going to break!

rahu

rahu

Banned
This is a copy of a facebook post by a member of the "gulf war illness-save our members" group.

‎Kay Karen Lambert‎ to GULF WAR ILLNESS - SAVE OUR SERVICE MEMBERS
11 hrs ·
"This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists.
Benefits of Black Seed
The seeds of the annual flowering plant, Nigella Sativa, have been prized for their healing properties since time immemorial. While frequently referred to among English-speaking cultures as Roman coriander, black sesame, black cumin, black caraway and onion seed, it is known today primarily as black seed, which is at the very least an accurate description of its physical appearance. The earliest record of its cultivation and use come from ancient Egypt."

thanks for the information, but my problem is not getting rid of mrsa, many things will kill it, but I am constantly being reinfected by my cia snitch brother tito torres and other agents of the Rothschild mossad chemist.

if you read the thread above ,you will see that the entire food supply is being contaminated with mrsa fragments that affect only thise already with mrsa. but within the coming weeks widespread mrsa infections are going to be occurrung. this is already occurring in some places.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Erin at health nut news mentioned the sacking of Kate Dalley on her page-
Erin at Health Nut News
14 hrs ·
Fox News Radio fired Kate Dalley fired from her own show the DAY before I was to be on her live show about the Holistic Doctor Deaths.... (We still got to do her OTHER show on The Blaze just before this and she still has that show!) But not Fox News Radio as they canceled the whole **** show! Here's the full story http://www.healthnutnews.com/fox-news-radio-host-fired-sho…/
Sharing this info among your facebook friends would be an intelligent thing to do!

it is interesting that I have twice posted the link to health nut news which ,you post above, and it has been deleted by the resident government troll twice.

rahu

rahu

Banned
just a reminder that I posted the following on nove 4 2013. on the count down to ww111 thread. it is a prediction,which was correct, about the mysterious virus/bacterial disease manifesting in dec 2013. this post was deleted about april 2014.
I second quote of this post was made on nov 10 2013 and it was also deleted mysteriously sometime after the first posting was deleted in 2014 april

"To recall a era when a government medically killed their own populous goes back to the middle of 1939 when eugenics philosophy allowed the Nazis to kill the old ,infirm, social misfits and others.
Concentration camps had existed for years but the implementation of gas chambers was first used on german people. After the war started the camps were transferred to the military. By then a public outcry against gassing uncle wihlem forced the stop to culling the civilian population.
Such a frightening scenario as I see must be compared to the overall frightening nature of history. The geo politics now are the same as in 1939,the actions and larceny of wall street are not even being cover upped anymore.
We are treated like animals at check points, we are already being used as cattle.
Look at the fraud of obama care. The only thing that will happen is that medical profits will soar as the middle classes are taxed into submission.
So what is so far fetched that these coked out medical corporation aren’t making new “bugs to cause the need for their pharmaceuticals?”
That just seemed to be the idea in the beginning, which was about a year ago last September. In the intervening year several new variation have been developed.
Hitlers first action were to sign a law permitting euthanasia in late 1938.
http://harunyahya.com/en/Books/3984/the-social-weapon-darwinism/chapter/5128
it seems that these actions were planned and set up from late 1938 til the first implementations in the middle of 1939. Jun 1 1939 to sept 1 1939 is 87 days
nov 11 2013 is 107 days from feb 26, 2014, when I project a worldwide military action( which was correct)
dec 1 is 87 days from this point in time .so I think these new strains of mrsa are going to be introduced to the social body. early December will show many explicable infections.
To make this even more confusing is the observation that because this strain of mrsa has methamphetamine producing genes, this mrsa can spread thru nerve connection instead of blood travel. It seems the genetically altered final strain can hide from blood test in the nervous system or lymph system I suspect.
Every competent medical official knows a antibiotic resistant epidemic is possible. But who would ever question strain of mrsa which were altered during such a time. And the hospitals won’t even test for mrsa. So who’s to know the genetically altered mrsa is killing people But it is in fact a conspiracy by federal source to bring this epidemic to the fore."

I also posted this on the mrsa coverup thread and forgot about it until a few days ago when I came across a 11/14/13 post on the mrsa thread.
I was going to post the new evidence of the original deleted post but,now, the 11/14/13 post has been deleted I just the last few days.

this epidemic of mysterious diseases are being cause by Rothschild inspired cia/mossad geneticist, and the nearer we get to june 6, the all out war in the middle east and on the civilian populations of the world, the tighter the censorship about these man made diseases is becoming.

the continued censorship of my prediction implies the powers that created these demonic infections are desperately trying to keep their plans secret until they unleash these infections.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...s-will-disturb-and-infuriate-you-3357048.html

What is Democide ? It is when a government kills it’s own citizens. Genocide is when a specific people are targeted and killed. The NWO’s #1 goal is to kill 95% of the world’s population leaving the NWO 1% with 4 slaves each. This is literally written in stone @ the Georgia Guidestones (see below).

Preferred methods of NWO death are:
Wars, depleted uranium, Ebola, vaccinations, beheadings, crucifixions, burnings at the stake, holocausts, abortions, death panels, assisted suicides, “apparent suicides”, assassinations, collateral damage, Fukushima, Nagasaki, 9/11, Sodom & Gomorrah sequel, Hiroshima, sterilizations, eugenics, Native American Indian holocaust, Black Slave slaughters, ethnic cleansings, chemtrails, fluoride, sucralose, aspartame, Monsanto, Round-up, GMO’s, agent orange, DDT, cancers, chemotherapy, pharmaceuticals, mercury, dental amalgam silver, Police States, Military Industrial Complexes, internment camps, incarceration casualties, drug cartel wars, false flags, terrorisms, ISMS, Hegelian dialectic, Illegal Immigrations, Amnesty, Tower of Babel sequel, HIV, aids, jihads, crusades, starvations, neglect, taxations, economic collapses , fiat currencies, manipulations, racisms and simply influencing the 99% to do battle with the 99% as the NWO 1% profits and world market share increases. Not realizing the source of the evil behind the Wizard of Oz holographic mask and curtain.

rahu

Banned
just a reminder that I posted the following on nove 4 2013. on the count down to ww111 thread. it is a prediction,which was correct, about the mysterious virus/bacterial disease manifesting in dec 2013. this post was deleted about april 2014.
I second quote of this post was made on nov 10 2013 and it was also deleted mysteriously sometime after the first posting was deleted in 2014 april

it seems that these actions were planned and set up from late 1938 til the first implementations in the middle of 1939. Jun 1 1939 to sept 1 1939 is 87 days...............................................nov 11 2013 is 107 days from feb 26, 2014, when I project a worldwide military action( which was correct)
dec 1 is 87 days from this point in time .so I think these new strains of mrsa are going to be introduced to the social body. early December will show many explicable infections...........................................I also posted this on the mrsa coverup thread and forgot about it until a few days ago when I came across a 11/14/13 post on the mrsa thread.
I was going to post the new evidence of the original deleted post but,now, the 11/14/13 post has been deleted I just the last few days.........................................the continued censorship of my prediction implies the powers that created these demonic infections are desperately trying to keep their plans secret until they unleash these infections.
rahu

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-...c-proportions-on-social-media-video-6145.html

Censorship Hitting Epidemic Proportions on Social Media (Videos

I have to agree with these observations 100%
rahu

rahu

Banned
the food supply continues to be consmonated with mrsa raiment here in concord as well asSF daly cirty and the peninsula. in the last week I purchased tainted milk at safeway,dollar store 99cent store and foodmax.
4 month ago when I first started finding contaminate food, I assume it was directed at me personally ut over the months I havefoud that the food supply is beng systematically contaminated by he Rothschild Yahwistic corporations as I have purchased tainted food in stores I have never traded in before.

as I mentioned in a previous post , I found it curious that all products with sunflowerseed oil are being recalled because sunflower oil is one of the best and cheapest antidotes to mrsa.
now frozen foods are being recalled for listeria but it is mentioned tat the outbreak is small land some are wondering why such a small outbreak is causing such a large recall of frozen food.
this strike home with me because I have found that frozen foods are not as thoroughly contaminated with mrsa.so it is more difficult to avoid the fresh food supply which apparently is easier to contaminate.
the inexpensive frozen foods have a larger chance of contamination than the more expensive products, once again reflecting a economic target of his contamination .
I repeat, if one does not have mrsa ,this contamination with mrsa fragments does not led to infection, but if you have mrsa this contamination makes the existing infection much more virulent .
theh problem is an estimated 50% of th population has mrs latent.

as the politcal tensions move toward violent confrontation on the 6th of june, mrsa will be loosed on the civilian populations around the world.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-...t-until-you-see-whats-on-the-agenda-6167.html

Millions Will Die: Sick Secret the Elite Don’t Want You Knowing About

While the world is watching the mainstream media report lies, the global elite are secretly implementing their plans of mass human slaughter. According to the Georgia Guidestones they want millions of people dead and will stop at nothing to get it done. So they aggressively pursue their plan of depopulation…
Today many methods of depopulation are being implemented. Including: Chemtrails and the use of nuclear and biological agents; poisoning and contamination of the food and water supply; pharmaceutical drugs; weather modification via HAARP which triggers earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis through electromagnetic psychotropic weapons; the promotion of homosexuality and the spreading of AIDS; forced sterilization in countries such as China; vaccinations; abortion; euthanasia; Obamacare death panels; War; fluoride in the water; and the list goes on

poisoning and contamination of the food and water supply

i know this is happening in n. California with the bottled water and many food products contaminated with mrsa fragment/nano mrsa bacteria, just waiting for the mrsa bacteria to be planted in the population any day now.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-...s-created-nazi-germany-worldwide-2448313.html

Anyone company or individual doing anything that challenges in any way the corrupt power is now secret, high-tech cannon fodder. The US holds enough information on every individual, it can retaliate with a highly sophisticated shadow organization, secretly operating at every level of society so efficiently, usually at first, the target simply thinks s/he is having a period of odd, bad luck.

this exactly what I am being subjected to because of my revelations about the Rothschild coroprations plan to use of mrsa to infect and kill millions of people.

I have been infected my streetdealer/people,clerks and managers of retail giants and mom and pop liquor/markets, fast food out let and seemingly stranger on the street.
in the bayarea and northern California, the Rothschild yahwist have completely bought up vitrtually every retail store, mall and the whosale food supply . there are 1000's of people big and small that are helping the Rothschild mossad demons prepare to kill millions.little do these pawns know that their own days are numbered once the mass killings begin.

rahu

rahu

Banned
my first bout was in the beginning of july 2012. this was just a aggressive from on the skin.
then about sept first or so .the first genetically engineered strain got me. it cause atrial fibrillation
the third strain got me in the cardiac ward in san mateo. purposely infected with another strain of mrsa. this also caused atrlial fibrillation but had been “scheduled”. the bacteris was active for 2 days, then nothing. but two more days of infection began. the infection being atrial fibrillation.
this strain is clearly a commercial venture as the “normal” day would erase any connection between the strep virus and the atrial fibrillation.
so September was a jump as now the mrsa is delivered by a strep infection.
then the mrsa was altered to stimulate a heart attack. it was mounted on a strep infection again, but the oils made this environment unviable. it infected the nerves that tend to be associated with a heart attack but the virus retreated . that it was a kindred strain is shown by the way the mrsa infection abandoned it’s effort to cause heart problems and simply retreated to were a form infection had established a presence. the new strain made the older strain very aggressive again.
but the reality is here that hospitals have inn place systems of medical staff who have made a deal with the devil of health care corporations. that deal entails infecting millions of people with a bacteria that will necessitate ingesting a “medicine” to counter act the atrial fibrillation.
here’s a good place to ask who is behind this total medical/media/governemt blond spot.
the first of may brought the most complex stain of mrsa.
as I’ve already described, it is imperative to bleach. it bonds to plastic of metal and will withstand boiling water while bonded.

some pharmaceutical corporation has to have a lot tied up in this genetic fabrication.
the adhesive quality is doubly mysterious because though the “glue “ holds out bleach, a simple brushing of the skin can transmit a serious infection. capable of becoming very serious if untreated for even a short time. I mean weeks to get rid of it.
so thee is some heavy duty genetic engineering going on. this final strain is immune to a garlic derivative called allicin. the advocates of this proven herbal remedy say that mrsa can’t “evolve” to be resistant to allicin

in a conversation between dr.david mirelma
and bob Anderson
http://www.mrsa-forum-usa.com/index.asp?forumID=16059&subject=Garlic-and-staph

dr mirelman expalined how pharmaceutical antibiotics work, how staph works and then how garlic kills staph differently than standard antibiotics.

David explained that penicillin and other pharmaceutical antibiotics work by blocking the chemical bonding sites, the receptors, of the staph and this kills 99.99% of the staph cells. However, not all staph cells have identical receptors, due to natural mutation, there are a few who are different and the penicillin does not kill them. They survive and breed and become the new strain of staph and it is immune to the original antibiotic so that scientist have to invent another antibiotic to kill it and they do and it is effective against 99.99% of it but again there are a few mutations whose receptors are different and they are not killed by the new antibiotic and so go on to breed and bring forth the new strain of staph which is immune to both antibiotics causing the pharmaceutical industry to come up with yet another antibiotic which will go through the same process as the two others and this never ending cycle perpetuates.

garlic doesn't work that way, garlic kills differently." when garlic is crushed, it forms allicin and if you wait 15 minutes before you use it, even more allicin will have formed and allicin is interesting because it has both fat-soluble and water-soluble properties and its fat-solubility allows it to penetrate right through the bi-lipid outer cellular walls of staph and other bacteria like they weren't even there and get into the interior of the staph cell. Once inside the staph cell, allicin's mere presence there changes the electrical polarity of the interior of the staph cell causing it to swell up and burst, killing it. He said "Staph cannot become immune to crushed raw garlic anymore than you or I could become immune to being blown up."

this explanation by an top researcher confirms that mrsa cannot spontaneously mutate to become immune to allicin.
but the aggressive form of mrsa associated with the methamphetamine known as ICE, which is produced by genetically modified bacteria to produce the ice.
These genetically altered bacteria have been genetically modified to produce methamphetamine . the mrsa strain likely has this same mutation. This form of mrsa is infamous as it increases the virulence of existing infections. Any form of mrsa immune to allicin must have been genetically engineered.
the final strain has the ability to not only to resist allicin, but to make the allicin toxic to the skin. so some genetic engineer figure out how manipulate the fat solubility of the mrsa so that it could reverse the solubility dynamic and destroy/take control of the allicin.
remember this strain can resist bleach yet human oils draws the mrsa out. Something was done to the balance of water soluble properties and oil-soluble properties .
this final strain is actually a combination of strains contained in the same liquid form that dries clear.
This final strain seems to be it. Now is when implementation will begin. Interestingly the next year at least will be very confused for medical administrators .
To recall a erid when a government medically killed their own populous goe back to the middle of 1939 when eugenics philosophy allowed the Nazis to kill the old ,infirm, social misfits and others.
Concentration camps had existed for years but the implementation of gas chambers was first used on german people. After the war started the camps were transferred to the military. By then a public outcry against gassing uncle wihlem forced the stop to culling the civilian population.
Such a frightening scenario as I see must be compared to the overall frightening nature of history. The geo politics now are the same as in 1939,the actions and larceny of wall street are not even being cover upped anymore.
We are treated like animals at check points, we are already being used as cattle.
Look at the fraud of obama care. The only thing that will happen is that medical profits will soar as the middle classes are taxed into submission.
So what is so far fetched that these coked out medical corporation aren’t making new “bugs to cause the need for their pharmaceuticals?”
That just seemed to be the idea in the beginning, which was about a year ago last September. In the intervening year several new variation have been developed.
it seems that these actions were planned and set up from late 1938 til the first implementations in the middle of 1939. Jun 1 1939 to sept 1 1939 is 87 days
nov 11 2013 is 107 days from feb 26, 2014, when I project a worldwide military action
dec 1 is 87 days from this point in time .so I think these new strains of mrsa are going to be introduced to the social body. early December will show many explicable infections.
To make this even more confusing is the observation that because this strain of mrsa has methamphetamine producing genes, this mrsa can spread thru nerve connection instead of blood travel. It seems the genetically altered final strain can hide from blood test in the nervous system or lymph system I suspect.
Every competent medical official knows a antibiotic resistant epidemic is possible. But who would ever question strain of mrsa which were altered during such a time. And the hospitals won’t even test for mrsa. So who’s to know the genetically altered mrsa is killing people But it is in fact a conspiracy by federal source to bring this epidemic to the fore.

rahu

I found another post(11/4/13) where I predicted the emergence of virus/mrsa commination infections beginning in dec 2013.
the original predictions have been deleted. since I have osted these facts I have been relentlessly reinfected my many different mrsa strains and it continues.the "government" continues to delete these prediction as in the mear future the populous will begin to see wide spread mysterious infections.

rahu

nov 11 2013 is 107 days from feb 26, 2014, when I project a worldwide military action

rahu

Banned
theh Rothschild proxy corporations/mossad are still contaminating the food supply. in concord all bottled water I have purchased that is domestic ,arrowhead, glacier and a few others is contaminated with mrsa fragments. imported water is still pure such as fiji water. milk is also contaminated including dry and canned milk.though again higher priced organic or lactose intolerance milk is pure. this contaminating is systematic as safeway, food max, lucky,k-mart local 7 11 franchises, 99 cent stores dollar tree stores all have contaminated bottled water. and same with food product though as I mentioned higher priced goods are still pure ,but lower cost food stores such as 99 cent stores and dollar tree are mostly contaminated.it seems that there may be a Lessing of the across the board contamination as I when to daly city for a day and actually bought uncontaminated products at a grocery outlet. I have wondered how long they can keep contaminating the food supply with these genetically produced mrsa fragments. one would think it is costly. but as I have said "they" have me under scrutiny and are not going to let up did my system is overwhelmed by these mrsa infections

as I have mentioned these fragments only infect if one as a prior infection of mrsa like myself. I have been talking about this conspiracy for 3-4 years now . I have to buy frozen food because frozen food seem generally to be pure but as I have chip implants I am always being monitored to as which stores I go to. and my brother checks to see what I buy and then with in a day or two , the product I regularly buy become contaminated. so I have to go to different stores. in concord all the food stores are under the Rothschild mossad control as it is in san mateo/SF . it seems they are getting tired of playing this cat and mouse game with me. but it is not all about me. there is a reason they have contaminated the food supply just as they have contaminated vaccines with cancer causing additives. the plan of bill gates to reduce the population by 90 percent is still the priority of the Rothschild /New world order corporations . it is really a nightmare of unimaginable proportions that is set to engulf this nation and the world. it seems they are waiting for full martial law to be enacted before they also unleash active mrsa bacteria on the population . that way any resistance will be further reduced as these mysterious diseases will hindrance resistance.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...al-of-the-fittest-collapse-event-3378131.html

Now Underway: Half of the US Population To Meet Death During The Elites ‘Survival Of the Fittest’ Collapse Event

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.” – Eco92 Earth Charter

“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” Price Phillip, Duke of Edinburg
“Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.” Henry Kissinger
“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind” Theodore Roosevelt
“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine
It is no secret that the elite want millions dead, and no longer do they hid it under a rug, no, it’s out in the open and they are proud of their stance, and any numb-nut who denies it, well, they can just rest in their stupidity.

rahu

Banned
the newest strain of the mrsa carried diseases feels like a flu Infection but actually delivers a mrsa infecting to he prostrate. so instead of getting atrial fibrillation or a number of other symptom, urination becomes frequent and halting. this strain was introduce about 3 months ago in the "traditional" oral infection mode but recently has been added to the flu vector mechanism so that just being in a room with the mrsa vapor will infect you. my brother T Anthony torres and his cia/mossad cohorts have improved their vapor system so that it is now virtually silent. and again it strikes already existing infections. though about 6 weeks ago , they came up with a variation that stung my face as soon as it was released, but within a couple of days they ceased using this as it was so toxic that it started giving my elderly mother problems with her colitis.

it also seems that these strains are nano sized fragments because increasingly no filter will keep these strains out of ones lungs.

and the big box stores are contaminating all their bakery products with these mrsa fragments. that is safe way, lucky,trader joes,dollar tree,99cent store factory food oulets,kmart .it is clear the Rothschild corporations are behind this because all box store brands are contaminated but all local owned bakeries products are uncontaminated. so buy local when these mysterious infections become wide spread.

this will be a nightmare because all the mrsa fragment diseases cannot be detected because there are no test for these surreptitiously created genetically altered bacteria/viruses.

currently my brother has managed to contaminate almost all my possession with the standard mrsa causing solution, so I keep reinfecting myself without knowing exactly were it is coming from. but simply replacing my personal items one by one eliminates his treachery.

there are thousands of people working for these Rothschild yahwist corporations that are abetting this distribution of poison just as there are thousand involved with the introduction of cancer causing chemicals in vaccines.

rahu

AppLeo

Wait, so am I going to die somewhere near the future and I can't do anything about it?? I mean do you actually believe a mass disease will destroy the world?? I'm getting really scared right now. Does anyone else on the forum see this and think nothing of it??

I haven't had time to read the entire thread, yet but I'm going to.

rahu

Banned
Wait, so am I going to die somewhere near the future and I can't do anything about it?? I mean do you actually believe a mass disease will destroy the world?? I'm getting really scared right now. Does anyone else on the forum see this and think nothing of it??

I haven't had time to read the entire thread, yet but I'm going to.

bill gates and many other very rich and influential people have repeatedly and publicly stated the worlds population needs to be reduced by 90%.
now how can this be done?
if everyone stopped having sex and had no more children, the 6 billion people would still need 30-40 years to die off to a half of the worlds population. and this of course is ridiculous because people are not going to stop having children and it would still take 50 to 60yearts to accomplish.

there simply is no way to meet these demands of 90% reduction except killing people.
the easiest and historical way is to simply escalate the wars around the world. but with a major segment of the population in urban area, this would entail destroying quite a bit of the infrastructure and the overlords don't want their technological world left in shambles.

doctors you have discovered cancer causing additives to vaccines and going public are being killed. the statistics show that countries with the highest vaccines rates are the ones with the most autism, the most cancer on and on. countries with the lowest rate of vaccinations are the healthiest. so figure it out. vaccines are for making money and nothing more. healthy people do not make money for the medical/pharmaceutical corporations.
rahu

I'm going to read it too. Also going to get garlic, turmeric and distill my water. I doubt it will turn into a mass epidemic but it's not that far fetched that new strains of diseases will and have been invented to be used as population control.

I also don't believe even the government is clued into what's going on or us the general population are aware of the real advancements in science and technology that have been made.

I also believe you can be spiritually attacked. And I think that's what is happening to Rahu. But I'm a newbie.

Lastly, I believe there spies or trolls on this page, being an astrology forum, but at the same time I'm not really bothered as I'm just the equivalent of a pleb, I know nothing....honest 🤔🙄

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I'm going to read it too. Also going to get garlic, turmeric and distill my water. I doubt it will turn into a mass epidemic but it's not that far fetched that new strains of diseases will and have been invented to be used as population control.

I also don't believe even the government is clued into what's going on or us the general population are aware of the real advancements in science and technology that have been made.

I also believe you can be spiritually attacked. And I think that's what is happening to Rahu. But I'm a newbie.

Lastly, I believe there spies or trolls on this page, being an astrology forum, but at the same time I'm not really bothered as I'm just the equivalent of a pleb, I know nothing....honest ����

Robert laughton,2000 Nobel prize recipient in physics, in his book,A Different Universe makes the point that since ww2 the defense department has spent billions of dollars on theoretical physics for weapons development. but since 2000 the department of defense has stopped this funding and moved the money into research on biological warfare. he expressed grave concern.
so in the last 16 years billions of dollars have been spent on biological warfare.
starting in December of 2013, the world started seeing unprecedented emergence of mutated virus'.the first was the Houston flu. it at first was undiagnosed but hen further test showed it was a H1N1 flu virus that had self mutated. it allegedly carved a hole in itself and inserted a "unidentified bacteria" into that self inflicted hole. this is impossible yet not one geneticist raised an alarm or at least no alarm was reported by the media. it is Impossible for a virus to have done all these thing to itself
this was the first obviously genetically altered virus/bacteria combo to appear. interestingly the method of death due to the Houston flu was that all the internal organs simply turned to "soup".this means of death had never been see before...until the ebola epidemic in middle 1014. ebola is classed as a hemorrhagic disease. you die because blood flows out of every orifice and blood vessel in your body. but the ebola virus outbreak(ebola was later said to have mutated) in 2014 was characterized by 70 % of the death occurring because the internal organs turned to soup. this had never been seen.............since the Houston flu. it is no coincidence that the was a us sponsored hospital doing research on ebola at the epicenter on the new outbreak.it is not coincidence that the recent Zika virus outbreak first occurred at the same place that there was a lab working on genetically altered mosquitos. mosquitos were the source of the zika outbreak. microcephaly had never been recorded as caused by mosquitos...til then.
the point is the defense department has spent billions of dollars on exactly the type of research that is responsible for these genetically altered diseases.
and the medical establishment ,that is putting cancer causing agents in vaccines that the state of California is mandating you subject your children to, did not raise any issues with the emergence of obviously genetically altered virus' and bacterias.
instead over 30 doctors, all who raise the alarm about the cancer causing agents being but in vaccines, have been assassinated . oh wait..lets see.. suicides...unknown causes..random killings...uuu these read just like the Clintons list of suspicious deaths and murders that surround their rising star.
rahu

Where is the list that shows the birth and death details to these doctors, as well as research in virus mutation? I need to see validation of certain things this potentially serious. Cos otherwise you have no personal certainty in what you're reading. I totally believe it but who said again, 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

That may sound contradictive given I have strong spiritual beliefs that I believe without a doubt astrology is connected to. But on conspiracy type claims, it's good to go to the source.