Solar return indicates poor health and possible death?! Please help!

mitzi007

Hey guys,

I'm really freaked out at the moment. Since beginning of the year I started to learn more about astrology. Recently I came across the predictive methods in regards of the solar return.

I just looked into it to maybe get an idea about what's going to be the main focus of the year.

But as I read more and more everything pointed to "bad things" happening -> VERY poor health/hospitaliziton etc.
Since I do have a major surgery planned for the beginning of the next year (when my solar return obviously will still be "active") I'm really scared. :sad:

Emphasis on the 6th house by the malefic planets... on the 12th...a big square involving the malefic planets...only bad aspects regarding the sun an the MC.... the other malefic planets are ALMOST only receiving bad aspects as well.... sun in the SR in 12th and in the 8th of the natal chart.... 6th in scorpio... SR Saturn conjunct natal North-Node...and so on...

Since it just CAN'T postpone the surgery nor relocate I really don't know what to do. :unsure: I'm 22 years old, unfortunely smoking, having a bit high blood pressure and often suffering from cardiac irregularity. I know..! And I've been seeing a doctor who didn't find anything. Just mentioning that because I know there are a lot of people (my doctor included) who apparantly think 22-year olds are invincible. I'm not looking for a medical advice but hoping for some help in interpretation.

I'm I blowing this thing totally out of proportion or is there something to it?
I'm attaching my solar return chart on its own as well as integrated with my natal chart.

I hope someone can help me. :crying:

Attachments

• Solar Return.jpg
    Solar Return.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Solar Return With Natal Chart.jpg
    Solar Return With Natal Chart.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46

RaRohini

In vedic astrology they say one should not read their own horrorscope ! Precisely due to this kind of situation. You are in Saturn Dasha as per vedic chart. Saturn is strong in its own sign Aquarius. You will weather the storm !

mitzi007

I just wanted to post an update in case anyone is interested.

So, I had the surgery. The results are pretty bad. Actually they are REALLY bad! I have been in a lot of pain and there were lots of complication.

One week ago I had another medical issue just popping up on the screen. I wasn't able to go to the toilette anymore (urinate). At some point I was in so much pain I checked myself into the hospital. They inserted a catheter into my urethra. I'm home now still with the catheter in place. Next week I'm going to have another surgery done concerning the urethra issue. The last couple of days were pretty painful to say the least.

I will have to have another surgery to correct the first surgery I had.

My best friends don't speak to me anymore.

All in all it seems like I had to learn hard way not to take such a bad solar return so lightly. :sad:

I'm kind of scared of what is still to come this year. So far - not fun! :pouty: