general chat; what are the heavens telling us?

kimbermoon

July 17, 2013
In these times, the world is coming totally undone while we dangle from the precipice of consequences and fate. In a world so full of avarice, competition, conflict, deception, derision, degeneration, destruction of resources, drug wars, economic downfalls, gender transference, germ warfare, inequity, injustice, military excess, nepotism, nuclear instability, physical toxicity, political-social unrest, race wars, sexual abuse, spiritual disconnection, unbridled consumption, vulgarity and wantonness, where do we go for balance and equalization and harmonization? I am curious as to the essence of your own personal reality being 'under the gun'. I am also curious as to what the impending grand water trine in the heavens [Saturn/Neptune/Jupiter] will mean to you. Anyone care to explain the nature of this planetary configuration? Do you take a wait and see attitude...or do you contemplate the potentialities of this grouping? We will all be affected to some degree or another. As I see it, generally the trine represents hope, promise and opportunity. Could it bring about re-balancing of the planet in some surprising and unexpected way? Keep in mind that it also combines with the upcoming Full Moon in Aquarius, sign of humanity and collectivity. Here is my list of possibilities: the hope and fulfillment of our dreams and aspirations; spiritual reconnection; serendipity or mysterious occurrences; emotional balancing; reconciliation between reality and delusion; expanded understanding of the true nature and importance of family; potential benefits and opportunities to renew our spirits? If only...of course we also have to take into consideration the current combination of the outer planets as well: Pluto in Capricorn [restructuring and rebuilding] squaring off with Uranus in Aries [rebellion, anarchy, revolution, the fight for autonomy and individuality]. And yet Pluto is in mutual reception with Saturn [the need to create order and stability in an unstable world], as well as forming a sextile with Neptune [spirituality and compassion; reality vs delusion]. Anyone care to comment on the topic? Looking for insight and revelation.