"...to come to the aid of their country." usa

CapAquaPis

.and btw...you never "THANKED" me for showing you how to figure your astrological Parts you requested...do you realize I spent at least 4 hrs on that reply? Astrological Parts in the Degree Symbols Sub~Forum...

Yes I have 2 days ago, go back and read my response directly to you.

CapAquaPis

:unsure::annoyed:
I don't know what you are trying to turn this thread into ..but I have to protest your posting..it's way inflamatory and not even the germane in the least.:pouty:

My apologies to you and anyone else I might offended: I hope the post doesn't violate any rules or laws when I guess "inflammatory" names of countries.

You heard of the Nostradamus' 2012 prophecies and the Biblical book of revelations, somehow correrolates the current state of what the USA is facing possible global threats by adversaries and nemesis governments.

Not long ago, I heard a report on Obama wants to sign the first peacetime Marital Law act, and critics believe the USA wants to suspend important parts of the constitution to generate fear out of future terrorist attacks on homeland American soil, theorotically an act of state-sponsored terrorism alledgedly by Iran, when there's a general lack of evidence to rule out the possibility of such hostilities while we can't underestimate any country's political grudges.

The astrological data predicts our country's elected leaders are tempted to suspend the process of habeas corpus and democracy faces danger from within, not outside our borders.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

:tongue::lol::lol::lol:
ps... afterthought...
... I just get a smaller glass...and ...BINGO ..Full to the brim...!
OK then, so you got a smaller glass... emptied the larger half empty aka half full glass into the smaller glass?

The smaller glass is indeed full to the brim BUT the original, larger glass is now completely empty - if it ever existed:smile:

MaeMae

Banned
OK then, so you got a smaller glass... emptied the larger half empty aka half full glass into the smaller glass?

The smaller glass is indeed full to the brim BUT the original, larger glass is now completely empty - if it ever existed:smile:

depends on what was in the glass, right?
air or liquid.

piercethevale

i assume you're joking.

No MaeMae, I'm Not.
You seem to miss the point of this thread. That for 200 + years no one could really claim to have the correct chart of the U.S.A. ..the data for this one I'm using is undeniable as the correct data... the sabians proved tobe the ultimate tool of rectification once again..even Lynda Hill has given it recognition.
It's the obvious first choice for the chart and the 'Trads.' have missed it from day one. They either cast a chart and 'missed it' or never bothered to attempt one for that time ...and either one of those is something they have to admit to or be relegated to the fact they need to accept the superiority of the Sabians as to a technique of both rectification and understanding. For example; Member Frank pretty much attacked me in the 'Sticky' for claiming this to be the correct chart. He either 'Missed' it or isn't nearly as good at this craft as He claims to be.
The other thing is is the Parts of Bankruptcy, Distress..etc. all show this country to be in dire need of swift action and the areas it is needed the swiftest.
Most especially as to the Part of Distress of which I only calculated for right before I retired last night [early morning here]...as Saturn is retro back into the 28th degree of Libra and will be exactly conj. in just a day or two.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and I got up from bed just before noon today...it's 12:30 PM now..and I think I going to get me some more sleep...I've put a lot of long hours the past week into all this.
So...snooze time again... later.

piercethevale

I lost a dear close friend this morning, he had just turned 60 the other day... I fell so shattered right now. I don't know if I'll be back online here any time soon.
I do want to post the work I got completed so far on the astro-events leading up to the USAs' entrance into WW II..that may be later this eve [here, Calif. time] or in the next day or two... In the meantime I hope you all be tolerant towards, and also love one another.. life is too f'n short for words.
Peace.

JUPITERASC

I lost a dear close friend this morning, he had just turned 60 the other day... I fell so shattered right now. I don't know if I'll be back online here any time soon.
I do want to post the work I got completed so far on the astro-events leading up to the USAs' entrance into WW II..that may be later this eve [here, Calif. time] or in the next day or two... In the meantime I hope you all be tolerant towards, and also love one another.. life is too f'n short for words.
Peace
As we all know, Life is fragile piercethevale and transient - remember the good times, focus on the happiness of the opportunity to have had such a dear good friend... wishing you inner strength at this time of sorrow and loss for you :smile:

piercethevale

As we all know, Life is fragile piercethevale and transient - remember the good times, focus on the happiness of the opportunity to have had such a dear good friend... wishing you inner strength at this time of sorrow and loss for you :smile:
Thank you for your sensitivity and your kind words.

Mandy

I lost a 25 y.o. friend yesterday too piercethevale. It so saddening, and unbelievable, to see lives disappear. Big hugs bro, thinking of you at this difficult time. xxx

piercethevale

I awoke Saturday the 30th to terrible abdominal pain...thought appendicitis or kidney stone...turned out to be diverticulitis... Major surgery...11 days in Hospital... have only had 1/2 of operation so far...it may be awhile before I post at such a rate again....but. I'm keeping an eye on everyones comments...thanx.:wink:
....Peace...

JUPITERASC

I awoke Saturday the 30th to terrible abdominal pain...thought appendicitis or kidney stone...turned out to be diverticulitis... Major surgery...11 days in Hospital... have only had 1/2 of operation so far...it may be awhile before I post at such a rate again....but. I'm keeping an eye on everyones comments...thanx.:wink:
....Peace...
piercethevale - sorry to hear your news of this unexpected and painful experience and thinking of you and wishing you well :smile:

piercethevale

I'm writing one aboutUSA natal [my chart] Part of Transformation. ...better yet...let me just post my prelim. notes and some one of you might like to 'pick up the ball' and run with this one...

forse il mio Gioviano amico...?

the Part is 09* Aries 29' ...Uranus will hit it soon ...Uranus hit mine when i was introduced to real astrology in the mid eighties ...Neptune right after...Pluto recently...2005

The USA Part of [Asc. + Uranus - Mars] Transformation.It should be more properly termed, something like; Part of Higher Intuitive as to Ones Own Personal Being /Sprititual Identity. As Pluto is about 'Transformation' ...Uranus is not that but rather, ...as it is the 'Higher Octave of Mercury"...about Intuitition...and awareness of this can lead to a 'Spiritual Transformation...or at least contribute to the overall process that is already active within each of us to some greater or lesser degree.

Last edited:

piercethevale

here 's the Part ...it's where the north node was the night I was on the rick barber show...Dec 22 2005...I'm in awe.... of the Cosmos at ht e moment...so humbled... I thought that degree looked familiar.... wow...

(ARIES 10°)[ibid.]: "A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES.

KEYNOTE: Revision of attitude at the beginning of a new cycle of experience."

Last edited:

piercethevale

WOW transiting Pluto conj. USA natal M.C....!!!!!! .... trans. Jupiter conj.USA natal Uranus... WOW......Mars conj. my natal Venus...trans. Venus conj. the Magical 14th of Aries!!!!... What is going on here...!?!?

Last edited: