Freak out

Nesher

Hi all,

This is my first post.

I don't know if anyone can shed any light on my concerns. I have for the past 14 years been delving into the area of astrology and I have found it to help clarify who I am and explain different things which have happened in my life. To be honest though I am probably someone who should stay away from astrology because I do tend to obsess..... HOWEVER, right now there is no turning back! ..... upon reading about my transits for next year I have found that saturn and mars will be simultaneously transiting my natal pluto in the 6th house in Libra, square to my natal moon and transiting pluto ( it's been an exhausting time with this conjunction alone that started end of last year!) whilst opposing transiting Uranus in my 12th which will be conjunct to my natal Mercury in 12th, with transiting Jupiter close by....
To freak me out even more I have discovered that my mother's chart shows saturn traveling through her 8th house whilst opposing Uranus in her second in Aries ( I am aries)... and Uranus in her natal chart is in 5th house ( child).

I have some unresolved health issues I am battling with presently and I am trying my best to use Saturn's wisdom and steadiness to discipline myself to get strong and prepare for whatever is ahead, however I am currently feeling very anxious. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. I know I need to try and make this time ahead a positive learning experience... I just hope I make it through in one piece. I understand that Saturn meeting Pluto alone is enough to make one delve into accepting and understanding the inevitability of death and beyond and as Saturn will be conjunct at end of October and it is certainly an area that I know I have never faced up to. I am thinking Mars - Uranus opp may bring extra nasty surprises when combined with sat/pluto.... I am trying to find positive aspects as well which will be happening at the same time.... and saturn/mars will be trine with my natal sat,mars and venus...........does anyone think this will help enough!??? With my natal saturn, venus and mars all Gemini 2nd house, I have a bit of trouble stilling my mind and just being... right now I feel as though my mind is about to explode!.....

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to AW,

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

If you could post your natal, progressed and transit as tri wheel from astro that would be great. Pls understand we are all visual people and here and need to 'see' the chart

Carole

Nesher:

I understand you. I have been experiencing the effects (some good, some bad) of a few nasty transits for almost 3 years now. I am looking forward to transiting Uranus leaving my Mars in 5th house alone and transiting Saturn my Moon in 8th. Mars rules my health and illnesses, and my Moon is natally opposed to Saturn. And I can be as obsessive as anyone, believe me. I think that I might die during the rest of the year as I see ahead a few "windows of opportunity" for this to happen, but these windows keep presenting themselves along our whole life, so I decided to stop worrying because there is no point in making myself miserable and let time pass without feeling the joy of being alive. The nasty transits are still bothering, but I am still here too.

My advice:

First of all, remember that stars incline, they don't compel. Do what is in your hands to improve your health and don't take unnecessary chances during the time these "hairy" transits last. But, above all, don't blow things out of proportion. The planetary transits will pass and you'll be laughing at the fears you are experiencing right now.

A very important thing is your attitude. If you think it's hurting you, do whatever it takes to change it.

I wish you the best.

Carole