Covid-19: how are you responding?

CapAquaPis

who needs freedom when you have security? :w00t:

Due to recent declines in daily cases and death tolls in Italy and Spain, as well parts of the Northeast and West coast US, their presidents and state governors (like my CA gov. Gavin Newsom) hinted on May, there will be a reduction of lockdown restrictions. I recommend we continue CDC or WHO guidelines while society slowly reopens and will manage smaller or localized second waves. The Chinese are cautiously doing this, so are the Japanese where cluster areas are under partial lockdowns or restricted access to better contain their majority of covid19 cases (confirmed by testing and symptomatic-whether or not mild).

A little more freedom, but be prepared for thermometers hovering over heads to enter certain public places, you're asked to keep on your masks and gloves, and continue with the 6 foot/1.76 meter social/physical distancing in public. To be sure society doesn't have to stay at home all day for a long time and their economy is back open, but our state and national officials have to be cautious and they better wait until there's not a single daily case of new death in a week after the peak or a true flattened curve in their state and national jurisdictions, esp. through mass testing of suspected cases.

leomoon

Constitution trumps Trump about lifting Covid lockdowns and protocols. He thinks he's above the law, as written. The protocols in this situation are under the control of the State governments, not the Federal, according to the very document that he swore an oath to uphold.

As my husband always quipped, "you give a monkey a stick of dynamite, when he blows the place up, you don't blame the monkey"

WHO gave Wm.Barr all this power?

https://www.city-journal.org/william-barr-constitution

WHO gave the monkey, djt, this power?

Unbridled power in the hands of political leaders like Trump and Barr is as great of threat to the long-term national security as any pandemic. Medicine and science can save us from pandemics but nothing may be able to save us if Barr and Trump can successfully suspend the constitution.

https://www.johntfloyd.com/william-barr-covid-19-and-the-constitution/

Last edited:

leomoon

Constitution trumps Trump about lifting Covid lockdowns and protocols. He thinks he's above the law, as written. The protocols in this situation are under the control of the State governments, not the Federal, according to the very document that he swore an oath to uphold.

Does it matter that he can't read? Very likely, dyslexic. :crying: And his extreme narcissism, doesn't allow for others to inform him first before he acts.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Donald-Trump-dyslexic
Feb 08, 2017 · I conjecture that Trump is an EXTREMELY defensive dyslexic. Trump is the only American President known for making fun of disabled people. He has made fun of people with MS, for instance. However, he appears to be unusually sympathetic to people with dyslexia. Trump would take away all subsidies for just about everything else.

In the documentary “The Words That Built America,” six living presidents and six vice-presidents were filmed while reading the constitutions. Trump had the easiest part but he had trouble reading the opening of Article III. It came to a point when he blamed the crew for making a lot of noise because it was distracting him.

https://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-dyslexic-potus-uses-arrogance-defense-twitter-users-say-2923049

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I also recall, before he went to prison to serve his 3 years time, his "fixer" Michael Cohen said that regarding Trump's education, he (Cohen) sent off letters at Trump's request, barring under threat of lawsuit, for 3 different schools he attended, including Wharton Business school, to dare not release his grades or they will be sued.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/y...ollege-to-keep-your-grades-private-2019-02-28

BTW: William Barr's first year in office, he had the New York Southern District dismiss the charges against Trump as Trump was the "indicted co-conspirator" with Michael Cohen, which means, Cohen pays for Trump's sins as well as his own.

Bottom line, since he cannot read, refuses help at every turn, and is suffering from extreme narcissism, likely its very possible, we ALL will suffer the indignities because of this surrounding what he decides on the Corona Virus re-opening the Govt. early phase.

Did he read the science? President Obama use to spend hours every day, just reading science on Ebola and other viruses he was given.

Does he read the Intel information? He said himself, "NO" he depends only on his own internal gut.

The way I see it, except for his stupid luck (Jupiter in the 2nd trine Sun & Sextile Moon) the rest of us are doomed creatures with his man in charge i.e. Jupiter square Mars, square Venus, square Saturn) so Lord help us we'll need it!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My father's side of my family lives in France where they had a lockdown as of March 16th, 4 days before my state CA had one. Theirs are stricter like a fax printed permit from your computer is required to be outdoors for essential work and errands. France is one of the hardest hit nations in the covid19 pandemic, but fortunate to not get extremely high or too mortal like Spain and Italy which are their geographical neighbors, but I wish the best for France and the world.

david starling

As my husband always quipped, "you give a monkey a stick of dynamite, when he blows the place up, you don't blame the monkey"

WHO gave Wm.Barr all this power?

https://www.city-journal.org/william-barr-constitution

WHO gave the monkey, djt, this power?

Unbridled power in the hands of political leaders like Trump and Barr is as great of threat to the long-term national security as any pandemic. Medicine and science can save us from pandemics but nothing may be able to save us if Barr and Trump can successfully suspend the constitution.

https://www.johntfloyd.com/william-barr-covid-19-and-the-constitution/

The Electoral College system made it possible. The "mainstream media" made it happen, by convincing people there was "no way" he could be elected. The major news sources also gave Trump at least a $Billion in free publicity, by responding disparagingly to every one of his outrageous statements. And in this particular case, it supports the oft-repeated adage that, "There's no such thing as bad publicity".

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Politicians who visited health ministers and physicians who taken care of anyone with covid19: A few of US congress like Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Rand Paul and Mitt Romney; Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and his wife, British PM Boris Johnson and Prince Charles, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel. They all recovered, although Boris Johnson was hospitalized for 3 days. It's not a good idea for anyone like national health ministers to visit hospitals to meet their countries' first covid19 patients, esp. without PPE the doctors normally use to treat anyone with communicable diseases and then carry the virus to others. Hospitals are off limits to visitors now, as well there are no funerals anymore (when the pandemic is over, there will be memorials) and oh, many places in the world like China (where they put an end to the pandemic although cases from other nations are coming in), the Czech Republic and where I live in California: Everyone uses masks and face coverings in public, a scientific safe strategy to avoid breathing in the covid19 as well not spread it to others by your breath...I support this concept, but many people said it looks weird and scary.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

leomoon, I read in the bio link that he had a life changing experience with a lion some years ago. Have you posted his chart on another thread? can you give us the link?
Thanks.

leomoon

Elena:
leomoon, I read in the bio link that he had a life changing experience with a lion some years ago. Have you posted his chart on another thread? can you give us the link?
Thanks.
He did, and ever since then; was in and out of various rehabs, had a stroke or two, and has generally speaking been in ill health. Yet he never blamed the tiger who I think he still kept in his home as they did many of their large creatures. When they closed their show on the Vegas Strip, they created a large zoo to put many of those animals there. They say it has been 15 years since that horrid accident.
(I watched a 2 hr. special on 20/20) Fascinating duo.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Horn,_Roy

There are two possible birth times (see notes)

You can see the preview for it here - (shows the tiger ) ... and its probably now on Youtube (2 hrs)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=20%2f20+on+Siegfried+and+Roy&docid=608047874287012127&mid=299A44CCBCA92252D91A299A44CCBCA92252D91A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

CapAquaPis

Roy Horn along with John Prine, Joe Diffie, Tom Dempsey and Luis Sepulveda are celebrities and famous people who died of Covid-19. We heard of many celebrities and famous people who had milder cases like Tom Hanks, Chris Cuomo, Irene Montero in Europe's largest Intl Women's day march in Madrid (one reason why Spain had the highest per capita of cases in the world), Prince Albert of Monaco, Jair Bolsonaro and Rudy Gobert. And the popular internet trend #wakeupNick on the coma condition of Nick Cordero in everyone's mind: will he wake up or even survive his case? This is sad, but with the majority of Covid-19 cases recovered or will recover (some countries like the US and UK only listed hospital dismissals or still keep them as "confirmed if not active"), but the 2% risk of death is what makes Covid-19 worse than the flu (up to 1% depending on type of strain) or the common cold (harmless and manageable).