ARIES, LIBRA, CAPRICORN transit this week is a War Aspect for all to be aware of

FARLEYMALORRUS

******WAR WATCH-MAJOR TRANSIT ALERT-STOCK MARKET MONEY MARKET WATCH********
Many of you know me as the "earthquake Astrologer," from my 24 hr warning on KROQ radio in the 80's and 90's predicting the Northridge and Kobe Quakes accurately. Few know that I predicted 911 within 12 Hours. I'm not bragging, just stating the facts. I'm hoping this prediction is wrong but I must state it to my Astrological Fellowship...The Moon is headed for Libra March 6, 7, and 8th with lingering affects on the 9th.
With Venus and Mars eclipsed in Aries (the sign of War) with the Planet Uranus at nearly 15 Aries (Mars was 15 Aries when Pearl Harbor was attacked), all of which are in a 90 degree Angle to Pluto in Capricorn near 15 degrees. This is a critical time in Earth History for us to "AVOID WAR, CONFLICT, PANIC, and/or SURPRISES ATTACKS;" Not to mention we are also in what is called an unstable Moon Wobble that lasts 28 days. (I don't expect you all to understand this, but basically it is a PEARL HARBOR SURPRISE ATTACK type transit that could prove dangerous and hostile, should KOREA, ISIS, IRAN, ISRAEL, the United STATES, Russia, Al Qaeda, or any COVERT OPERATIVE Group funded by any of those to launch hostilities and create a 911 type event or much worse (God Forbid). I am only stating this to let you know the transit. When planets line up in STRESS in the Cardinal Signs of Libra, Aries, Capricorn and Cancer, it often leads to War, Strife, and years of Chaos in the history of our planet. I pray God that Humans be reasonable, diplomatic, and calm during this period. Obviously, people born in the 40's, 50's, and 60's are most affected by this aspect (All of you), so topsy turvy situations could occur at this time in your personal lives, career, health, and family situations. This is the peak of the Pisces Tsunami that is now renamed the ARIES TIDAL WAVE aspect, that we must all hold our breath and pray we sail through this weekend without any further insanity from our government or any other. HOMELAND Security and the United States Defense Department should be on High alert at this time, including all East Coast and West Coast major cities in America. I am not trying to be negative or paranoid. My job is to read frequencies and energies, gravitational that affect Planet Earth from the planets in our Solar system. THIS IS NOT FORTUNE TELLING. This is a science based on Astronomical locations of the Sun, Moon, Planets, and asteroids in our system. I will be watching the headlines the next 5 days, and even when the Moon passes through Libra, VENUS, MARS, and URANUS will still be eclipsed in Aries, Square Pluto in Capricorn which makes this transit troublesome. Please be safe, think positive, be strong, and recover from any setbacks, delays, or chaos. Cooler heads prevail during this time, and ANGER, hate, or revenge could be the issue. I saw this aspect just now as my research into the Solar System is ongoing, as most of you know. Feel free to share, and hopefully all will pass to March 30, with nothing happening. But if something does, at least YOU ALL KNOW about it ahead a time, just like the KROQ listeners I warned about the Northridge quake. Sometimes very stupid choices are made by World Leaders during this transit which puts many of us in harms way. Let's hope wisdom and love, faith and hope be there guide. AMEN. Farley Malorrus. 310-415-9222 if any questions. Thanks. (Eclipsed obviously refers to conjunctions) NO haters please on replies, as I'm just trying to reveal a transit we should all be aware of. Blessings.