New relationship

Pb92

So I met someone new and I paid no attention what so ever until this last month he's been in my mind more often i'm extremely wary given how hurtful my last break up was so my question is ... Will me and him end up in a relationship/ does he like me? (if yes serious or casual?)

many thanks for having a look guys !

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_p.79447.42485.png
    astro_w2gw_p.79447.42485.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

kalinka

Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. He likes you but not that much as you like him. I don't think his feelings for you are enough for a relationship, at least not now. Saturn and Sun don't receive each other but your Venus and Moon are in Saturn's domicile (also moon in Saturn's term). It's clear how interested you are. However from his side there is this detriment - something about your behavior he doesn't like. Venus is also the Part of Marriage, likewise not receiving by Saturn. He is not interested in a relationship with you, maybe sexually interested but not for more. Venus and Saturn are approaching a conjunction but with a wide orb. This conjunction will cause an intereaction between you both. However after that, Venus' last aspect is a conjunction with Pluto, which indicates an emotional disappointment for you. Moon is at the beginning of the sign and is going to sextile Sun -probably you will have a short sense of achievement. nevertheless Moon's last aspects are square aspects with mars and mercury. It could be that you will have a sexual pleasure but I don't think you will end up in a relationship. If you will, then it will not last long.

Pb92

Hi guys,

thank you all for your replies :)

and yep sounds about right although I get the feeling me and him may end up staying friends does the horary chart show this in anyway ?

Pb92

Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. He likes you but not that much as you like him. I don't think his feelings for you are enough for a relationship, at least not now. Saturn and Sun don't receive each other but your Venus and Moon are in Saturn's domicile (also moon in Saturn's term). It's clear how interested you are. However from his side there is this detriment - something about your behavior he doesn't like. Venus is also the Part of Marriage, likewise not receiving by Saturn. He is not interested in a relationship with you, maybe sexually interested but not for more. Venus and Saturn are approaching a conjunction but with a wide orb. This conjunction will cause an intereaction between you both. However after that, Venus' last aspect is a conjunction with Pluto, which indicates an emotional disappointment for you. Moon is at the beginning of the sign and is going to sextile Sun -probably you will have a short sense of achievement. nevertheless Moon's last aspects are square aspects with mars and mercury. It could be that you will have a sexual pleasure but I don't think you will end up in a relationship. If you will, then it will not last long.

Hi Kalinka

can you please post timings for your interpretation above ?

many thanks

Sweet2020

Hi guys,

thank you all for your replies :)

and yep sounds about right although I get the feeling me and him may end up staying friends does the horary chart show this in anyway ?

"End up staying friends"...the same as "let's see wit time we get fix and renite"

Friendship between exes don't exist, it is just the title that changes, when it is really over , one side at least makes no contact and move on otherwise is just hooking each other til things get worse, don't wanna be a heartbroken forever, move on girl.