will we be together again

christina1989

can u explain little bit if u have time i am trying to learn this horary astrology :)

I can see that Venus is in 7 house that means he seeing someone else and i know that...and delay what do u mean?

kai

can u explain little bit if u have time i am trying to learn this horary astrology :)

I can see that Venus is in 7 house that means he seeing someone else and i know that...and delay what do u mean?

In your case you know he is seeing someone, but would Venus in 7th ALWAYS represent another woman? I heard that it represents the querent, her feminine energy or it could be something else depending on the question.

For example (and I'd love to get clarification on this pease):

If you ask if he is seeing someone else and you see Venus in 7th, which does not represent neither querent nor the quiested, but in this case I understand how that Venus would be considered as the 3rd woman in his 7th.

BUT....
Let's say you ask if he will contact you and Venus is sitting on the descendant or in 7th house overall, which in turn represents/rules the querents 3rd house of communication, then wouldn't that Venus represent just that...her communication...as in her 3rd house of communication sitting on Desc/7th house, which would just show that the querent wants to contact the 7th house person?

When is Venus considered as just a co-ruler then or represents the 'feminine' of the querent if she's a female asking the question?

I feel like Venus should be taken into context of what the querent is asking otherwise if we see Venus int he 7th each time for any type of relationship horary, wouldn't it be erroneous to judge it as another woman? Can one of the expert horary readers briefly explain please the role of Venus when on desc or in 7th?

Last edited:

christina1989

I see AC is in virgo so i am mercury and DC is in pisces that jupiter and i dont see any aspect between them maybe there will be aspect later..any thoughts_

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mercury (you) is out of Jupiter's dignity, as it has moved into Capricorn. I think you have moved on, although you might have asked this question here in a weak moment. However, Jupiter (him) is in Saturn's exaltation in Libra. Saturn rules Mercury (you). THe Moon is dignified. I think there could be delayed contact either from his side, or you both might meet up via/at a friend's. North node too is in the querent's house.

Let us know.

christina1989

Hi,thank you for reply >)

Actually its possible that we meet he is my brothers friend,he comes pick up my brother but i always hide hahaa and he wants to be in contact with me.I did move on kinda but he was my first love maybe thats way i am still sad about whole thing i guess i wanted us to meet someday again but he is happy now :smile:

I started to explore horary astrology and i am trying to figure out how can i see how planet will move in what direction i saw someone saying planets wont make any connections i dont understand where can i see that_
and if he represent jupiter do we look pisces and saggi and what saturn and sun represent_ if anyone have time to explaine :smile:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Check the following link out:

Horary Astrology For Beginners

Hi,thank you for reply >)

Actually its possible that we meet he is my brothers friend,he comes pick up my brother but i always hide hahaa and he wants to be in contact with me.I did move on kinda but he was my first love maybe thats way i am still sad about whole thing i guess i wanted us to meet someday again but he is happy now :smile:

I started to explore horary astrology and i am trying to figure out how can i see how planet will move in what direction i saw someone saying planets wont make any connections i dont understand where can i see that_
and if he represent jupiter do we look pisces and saggi and what saturn and sun represent_ if anyone have time to explaine :smile:

christina1989

Can you explain this how can i see has moon left some planet_

A comment on the Void of Course Moon:

There are a lot of arguments about what makes the Moon void, but here is a simple way to think about it: if the Moon has left an aspect to an inner planet, and does not make another aspect until it changes signs, it is probably void. If it will make an aspect to another planet immediately after changing signs, it is not void (but you will need to think about what ‘changing signs’ means to your question). If the Moon has just entered a sign, and does not make an aspect to another planet for several degrees (say 10 degrees at the least), it is void...for now. This implies a waiting period for the ‘engine’ to start. There are more accurate orbs for each planet, so this is just a rough estimate. The point is, for the Moon to be the most effective an aspect needs to happen soon.

And this is its true haha i used my chart and saw no aspects from signif.mercury and jupiter no aspect equal no relationship and venus is in sign of quesited and in 7h and he is in relationship its fascinating even i am sad to keep looking at that hahah >)

Rule Number Three (Part Two): Horary is symbolic.

Are the planets separating from an aspect? This shows something that is ending or going away. Are the planets applying? This shows something (or someone) moving toward one another. Do the planets not aspect one another at all? No aspect = no relationship.

In relationship questions, the quesited’s significator in conjunction with another planet (often Venus) means, literally, that the quesited is with someone else. Venus in the 7th house often shows this, too (if you or the quesited is not Venus in the chart).

aquarius7000

Can you explain this how can i see has moon left some planet_...
Separation of an aspect:
In the chart you have posted, the Moon is at 27* in Cancer and Jupiter is at 22* Libra. So the Moon is already 5* (27 - 22) ahead of its aspect perfected to Jupiter. Perfected / Perfection means when both were exactly at the same degree, so the Moon at 22* and Jupiter also at 22*. However, the Moon being the faster of the two planets, has already moved on, so it has separated from its aspect to Jupiter.

Application of an aspect:
Taking the same example, but switching the degrees of the two planets, say the Moon were at 22* and Jupiter at 27*, in that case the Moon would be yet to perfect its aspect or apply in perfection to Jupiter because the Moon is 5* behind (at 22*).

When considering two planets and the aspect between them, always look at the faster moving planet of the two. In the above example, it is the Moon. The Moon of course is always the fastest moving planets in comparison to all others.

When the aspect is perfected between two planets, which means that both planets are at the same degree, the combined (conjunction, sextile, trine)
/opposing (square and opposition) energies are at their strongest in terms of influencing the native/ subject of the chart.

When the aspect is separating, as in our example of the chart posted, the energies of the two planets are separating, so influence on the native/subject is decreasing.

When the aspect is one of application between two planets, the energies continually increase being maximum at the time of the aspect's perfection.

rafaella

Hi,can someone see what will happen with me and my ex :sideways:

I think no. Mercury and Jupiter have no aspect. Mer has negative reception to Jupiter, so mentally you have some negativity but Moon exalts Jupiter and that is your emotional side, still keeping feelings strong. Moon will change signs soon so this may change how you view things. You might look for other men after this.

Jupiter has mutual reception with Venus and Saturn, but also in triplicity of Mercury, so there is some care for you still, more like warm friendship.

Moon being void also doesn't help. Lilly states things go hardly on when Moon is void, meaning things rarely go forward as either one or both party can't move things forward.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Rafaella's observation that your significators do not apply to each other. And since I delineate reception differently, I see that he/Jup receives you rather uncordially, since you/Merc are in the sign of his fall.
I'm not seeing a coming together.

christina1989

I still like him as person and i know he is not perfect,i wish we could at least stay friends but i think i still have some negative feelings and sadness soo that is not possible.I am suprised that he has bad feelings towards me but who knows. I am not in contact with him since he has girlfriend and its not fair towards his girlfriend.
I guess its hard to forget first love but it will get better eventually :smile:

Tnx for reply :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I still like him as person and i know he is not perfect,i wish we could at least stay friends but i think i still have some negative feelings and sadness soo that is not possible.I am suprised that he has bad feelings towards me but who knows. I am not in contact with him since he has girlfriend and its not fair towards his girlfriend.
I guess its hard to forget first love but it will get better eventually :smile:

Tnx for reply :smile:

You are welcome.

It is quite a challenge for exes to remain friends. Although I will admit that my ex-husband and I remained cordial through 14 years of divorced life and then remarried quite surprisingly [at least to me :smile:] and also very happily over 16 years ago.

So anything is possible. Just not likely.

christina1989

Hey all :sideways:

First i must say that i felt guilty back then all the time because i was toxic person i would always put him down, calling him names i was really harsh and he didnt deserve it i was immature even though i am 3 year older than him so i was keep thinking about that and felt shame the way i acted in relationship and after break up but i forgave myself that bothered me alot.
I grew up in dysfunctional family and felt insecure i guess thats why i acted that way.

Since last time i started to work on myself resolve those issues really change the concept of my mind cuz my parents had huge influence on my way of thinking and behaving now i am focused on me and my studies and i dont want any relationship till i resolve this.

In the end i decided not to stay in contact or stay friends with ex maybe after few years but i doubt it and i am ok with that now too.
Sometimes i still think of nice time he and i had but it doesnt hurt like before.

Thank you all for your replies it kind a helped me to move on :smile: