How to best support my twins

Salasi

Hi everyone, my twins were born 2 minutes apart and even though they seem to have a very different chatacter i am very interested to know what i can do to support them growing up. What are their talents and weaknesses according to their chart?

https://imgur.com/a/rz63kNP

Salasi

Anyone?

I am especially worried about their T-square (jupiter square moon and square mercury/neptune/chiron). To me, it seems to be a very stressful combination for them. Could someone give some more information on this?

(I know i am well ahead, but in about 40years, pluto will activate this T-square, whilst saturn and jupiter will also pass along around that time - so i thought, it might be helpful to teach them how to handle the energies coming from their tsquare)

Ahlexefh1

Hi everyone, my twins were born 2 minutes apart and even though they seem to have a very different chatacter i am very interested to know what i can do to support them growing up. What are their talents and weaknesses according to their chart?

https://imgur.com/a/rz63kNP

at a quick glance just based off Venus and Saturn conjuncting in that 10th house i would say to show them how to love. Show the love is long term, very built up and that good love doesnt come easy. it comes with trials a tribulations and takes time. Dont make them feel like they need to rush in that realm.. Saturn is going to hurt them with venus conjuncting it.
This is just at quick glance one thing i see. If someone else thinks i am incorrect; by all means please correct me as i am a continuous learning student of all subjects that interest me.

I have cap venus and love was weird for me growing up in my generation of hook up culture, i didnt feel like i fit in to my generation. But make sure they know this as saturn can cause issues with what it touches at times. it is also in its home sign, Capricorn so it may not be as bad as i think.

Salasi

at a quick glance just based off Venus and Saturn conjuncting in that 10th house i would say to show them how to love. Show the love is long term, very built up and that good love doesnt come easy. it comes with trials a tribulations and takes time. Dont make them feel like they need to rush in that realm.. Saturn is going to hurt them with venus conjuncting it.
This is just at quick glance one thing i see. If someone else thinks i am incorrect; by all means please correct me as i am a continuous learning student of all subjects that interest me.

I have cap venus and love was weird for me growing up in my generation of hook up culture, i didnt feel like i fit in to my generation. But make sure they know this as saturn can cause issues with what it touches at times. it is also in its home sign, Capricorn so it may not be as bad as i think.

Thank you so much for your reply. Its really interesting. I will definitely pay attention to saturn and try show and teach them about love. I think this will be a hard one as their dad is not really in the picture. Actually, I now even fear that he might be the one bringing the saturn theme into their life, as saturn is also lord of the 10th house... :(

Do you have any advice on their t-square? I am very intetested :)

Last edited:

Ahlexefh1

Thank you so much for your reply. Its really interesting. I will definitely pay attention to saturn and try show and teach them about love. I think this will be a hard one as their dad is not really in the picture. Actually, I now even fear that he might be the one bringing the saturn theme into their life, as saturn is also lord of the 10th house... :(

Do you have any advice on their t-square? I am very intetested :)

Honestly i am not the best interpreter when it comes to shapes in charts. I am very sorry :[.

Also saturn does rule the father so that is possible.

Salasi

No worries! :) is there anyone else who could give some more insight in their T-square?

Or if it poasible that the father is bringing the saturn theme in their lives?