How to interpret this TOL?

Salasi

My question was if my husband and I would reconcile (we are not divorced yet, but we are not living together anymore).

I am Sun and he is Saturn. There is a TOL with the moon from Sun to Saturn.

The positive thing is the double trine, so I would say yes, we will reconcile.

However, Saturn is in moon's detriment. So I wanted to know what this could imply? Would this interfere a possible reconciliation? Or would it mean that we will reconcile and I will not be happy after all (with moon representing my emotions)? Or something else?

Ps. I did not take the trine from sun to saturn into account because mercury interferes.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_reconcile_hr.27448.28031.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_reconcile_hr.27448.28031.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Glinda

Whatever it is, it will come to fruition. The answer is a "YES". In about 4 time units you will see movement. I feel like this is more about the connection between sun and saturn, I absolutely see the moon as a vehicle bringing things together, in this chart at least.

Was there someone else in the picture? Like an affair? If yes the reason, why he will return to you is that the other person (mercury) – or let's call it distraction, (ruler of his 5th house separating from square to his ruler, moving out of the 8th house) is separating from saturn. That distraction could also be some depressive or negative mindset around the relationship, don't get me wrong. But in general we can say, the grass wasn't greener on the other side. Look at the timing in the chart. Moon makes the trine to saturn around the same time, when mercury separates from saturn. Mercury is getting out of shadow so the fogs should lift slowly but shurely.

Allthe best & cheers
G.

Last edited:

Salasi

Hi Glinda, thanks a lot for your interpretation. You are soooo spot on, there is indeed someone else in the picture. He is currently involved with another girl since a couple of months, but my gut feeling does say that something about his new relationship does not feel good...so i also thought she could be represented by mercury in this chart (btw, natally she is a gemini and I am a leo!)...however, i was a little scared she could still mean an interference in our possible reconciliation because it was an applying aspect, so also thanks for clarifying further on this...

I think its impressive how you have noticed and confirmed the role mercury plays in this chart, even with the very little information about my background. I hope things will get OK for us like you say and I will definitely keep you posted how things evolve..

Glinda

Hi Glinda, thanks a lot for your interpretation. You are soooo spot on, there is indeed someone else in the picture. He is currently involved with another girl since a couple of months, but my gut feeling does say that something about his new relationship does not feel good...so i also thought she could be represented by mercury in this chart (btw, natally she is a gemini and I am a leo!)...however, i was a little scared she could still mean an interference in our possible reconciliation because it was an applying aspect, so also thanks for clarifying further on this...

I think its impressive how you have noticed and confirmed the role mercury plays in this chart, even with the very little information about my background. I hope things will get OK for us like you say and I will definitely keep you posted how things evolve..

:) I love horary ... yes please, keep us updated! All the best for you!

Salasi

:) I love horary ... yes please, keep us updated! All the best for you!

So small update. We didnt reconcile but i also must say i did not take any action towards reconciliation. Few days after this chart something happened with a family member of his and i wanted to help but he basically told me to stay out of his life... so I did not contact him anymore since then...

As for the deterioration of his new relationship... i think there is something going on because recently she started to post a lot of 'depressed' messages on social media like she is so scared that he will stop love her and someone else will take him away from her...

Last edited:

tikana

if you want to reconcile.. you need to make a move .. problem is you are cadent and fixed so you wont do it
there is moon tol I wonder if its a woman who will bring you 2 together

and it is from your side not his

Salasi

if you want to reconcile.. you need to make a move .. problem is you are cadent and fixed so you wont do it
there is moon tol I wonder if its a woman who will bring you 2 together

and it is from your side not his

Hi tikana, thanks a lot for your reply! its good you tell me that you see i will have to take the first step. I was just waiting to see what happens and how situation would unfold... so now i will force myself to start making a plan on how to contact him and say what i really feel :)...i feel it will be difficult though because i am scared to dead to be rejected (thats why i didnt do anything up to now)

Maybe the woman you are referring to might be his auntie? Because his family really likes me and is not happy with the situation, and he is very very close with that auntie..

Edit: welll, after thinking a while about moon and the fact that its the ruler of my 12th house, and linking it with the fear i feel to show my feelings. I was thinking: Could it be that the moon represent my emotions (Emotions that i try to suppress and keep hidden)? And that by showing them to him, it might help reconciliation? Or am i taking this too far? :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

This TOL won't work, mercury's already in an applying square aspect with saturn, so is blocking moon aspecting him, merc being L11 in his 3rd, a friend he has been speaking to maybe. COuld also be his L5 mercury, if he has someone else around him that is.

You can then wait for the trine between sun/saturn, but when this happens you/sun are in an Azimene degree, which being in a fixed sign will cause you to not be swayed, and at this stage moon will have just moved signs/change of circumstances into scorpio, also in the via combusta stage, which is also not helpful.

Whats the background as to whats happened between you and him ?

Ive just read your reply back to glinda, so yes merc is the other girl he's with, shes blocking the moon/saturn aspect from the TOL, shes been in contact with him as its in his 3rd house.

Last edited: