New Job by End of the Year?

Moradiva

Virgo rising & Gemini at Midheaven so me & new job are both ruled by Mercury.
Mercury in Aries in 8th and making a trine to Saturn Rx (ruler of 6th, no less). Guess that means current job doesn't like me but will tolerate me due to trine. Probably better to keep me than to train new person.

Moon in 3rd is opposing Sun. As far as I know, Sun is not a significator. It rules my 12th or company's 3rd/communication. Sounds like communication is key here but that's not why I'm looking for a new job. I'm looking because I'm tired of upper management's demeaning abuse & lack of appreciation for 7 years.

Does anyone see a positive outcome in this?

Attachments

• New Job.jpg
    New Job.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 28

Moradiva

Vyri - Thank you so much for in-depth analysis. It's a lot to take in but I am very pleased to hear I can make this happen, if I put in much effort. I will most certainly update, if something should happen. Thanks again!

Last edited:

rafaella

Not seeing new job for now, looks like more trouble with Moon/Sun opposition. Mercury/Saturn mutual negative reception.

Mercury will change signs in 4 degrees into sign ruled by 9th house Venus. So change is coming, what that is we will have to see. Also Moon/Sun in 3rd/9th. Venus opposing Jupiter at your 2nd. So a lot of 9th house stuff. Are you planning to study or travel? More training?

Moradiva

Hi, Rafaella ...no plans on anything yet. No money to travel and no school on the horizon. However, I am open to the idea of school, if something would interest me enough, sure.

Oh & it's true that more confrontation did happen. I drew up this chart 2 weeks ago when my immediate boss berated me on May 10th. Then he did it again & worse 2 days ago on May 30th. And that's when I posted the chart. It's not like him to be at that level. It's more common with the president of the company to be that irrational & bully-like. (& no one is exempt from their behavior, btw) That day was rough bc not only did boss #1 harass me, but the president got on my case right afterwards. Turns out I had nothing to do with what he was ranting & raving about. Which is typical but once again I had to endure his wrath & walk on eggshells for two days till I solved the "mystery". I should not have been brought into that incident but I was the one that solved it. Not fair & I'm tired of it.

Last edited: