HELP! Tell Saturn and Neptune to leave me alone!

erinj

Hello all:

I am a Aries with 10 degree Sag rising.. Transiting Saturn is conjunct my Asc and transiting Neptune is squaring it!! I am MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!! The stress and disappointments are killing me! Please tell them to leave me alone! It's one setback after another.. Fortunately Saturn will trine my natal Sun 19 Aries in 4th house later in year along Transiting Jupiter oppose natal sun and Transit Uranus conjunct..

haidee

*Dials the number to Saturn and Neptune...*

Nah, but. You haven't explained what your situation is. Saturn wants to teach you something, do you realise what that might be?
The good thing is that you already outlined some positive aspects that'll occur later on, which tells me that you're not totally under the weather.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Okay I'll try..

"Saturn you better leave this person alone or I'll put another ring on you O:<<"

"Neptune, you're not even a real planet in traditional astrology, so why don't you sit down with your delusional ****!"

AJ Astrology

Hello all:

I am a Aries with 10 degree Sag rising.. Transiting Saturn is conjunct my Asc and transiting Neptune is squaring it!! I am MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!! The stress and disappointments are killing me! Please tell them to leave me alone! It's one setback after another.. Fortunately Saturn will trine my natal Sun 19 Aries in 4th house later in year along Transiting Jupiter oppose natal sun and Transit Uranus conjunct..

Hi erinj,

This is a productive time in your life so you should take advantage of it. Saturn will help you get rid of anything in your life that is non-productive (including relationships and career), if you just sit back and relax.

geminimoon83

Hi Erinj,

You're scaring me! lol I go through a Pluto/Saturn conjunction to my ascendant in a few years. It is a tough transit but serves a purpose.
There are some great Youtube videos on the Saturn conjunct ascendant transit. Look up Lada Duncheva on there. She is also an Aries and has a very interesting video on Saturn conjunct ascendant. Saturn isn't necessarily a bad planet, although it seems evi at the time of the exact conjunction. It attempts to wipe the slate clean and rid us of things that we absolutely do not need. It also makes us aware of things in our lives that we need to give more attention. It is advised that those undergoing this transit watch their health carefully and do not start on a new career path two years before the actual conjunction. Neptune squares and oppositions contribute to illusions and disappointments. Stay strong and focused. This will pass and you will be a stronger person for it. I hope things get better for you soon. <3

sibylline

Hello all:

I had Saturn conjunct my Ascendant back when it was in Leo in 2007. It was rough for sure, one of the most rough times. However, I learned a lot about responsibility and in hindsight I am grateful for that period. I know this is no solace to you now but in a few years you may feel the same. :happy:

Okay I'll try..

"Saturn you better leave this person alone or I'll put another ring on you O:<<"

"Neptune, you're not even a real planet in traditional astrology, so why don't you sit down with your delusional ****!"

Nicely done, lol.