Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 08-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?


12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?
Internet connection finally back! These two made me laugh today, number 5 and 12 and pretty much describes me. Number 5 is frustrating for me, if someone wants to see me or call me all the time, I do tend to go 'distant' as I need my space. I always thought it was because I'm quite independant, and will only really feel comfortable with someone else who is similar.

Never been married, but I can imagine the idea of seperate rooms being quite appealing, just for the idea of having a 'getaway'. Though, me being quite a romantic, would probably not use it that often, just nice to know its there.

__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 08-03-2012, 11:34 AM
lejla lejla is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 60
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

great thread! Let me answer your questionnaire first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person?
NO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect?
Yes. Just recently got married to one of you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:
Oh yes! Venus opposition Uranus is what I'm talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
I'm not, but I can answer your questions anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
- Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
- Yes. Live far away. 1 500 and something km.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
- Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
- That I don't know. But I would tip on "Yes" here as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
- Yes. Like really big fat yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
- Yes. (And by the way, every relationship starts to be boring and every partner becomes too demanding for you guys. Those un-boring and un-demanding relationships and partners you guys are imagining are not invented yet.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
- Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
- Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?
- Yes. (This is another catchy question. Your "sticky, emotional and controlling" can very well be "caring, loving and supportive", you'd still not like it and anyway tend to see/feel it as "sticky, emotional and controlling." )
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
- Yes. I'm still wondering: Why do you guys do that? What's the point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
- Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?
- Yes.
It's a nice sunny September afternoon. I'm happy like a little child as it's the day my dear back then husband to be and me move together into our first apartment. The place is to be renovated first. It's a really nice spacy flat with full wall windows, a lot of air and light already in there. The only closed space is bathroom. The rest of the flat is completely open. Accept that someone living there before us did (in our both opinion) a stupid thing. They have built a half-height wall in the middle of this large space to separate it in living- and bedroom. That's not a problem, was what I thought. That's end of the world is what he thought. We had huge fight about the wall 15 min after we moved in! Now my solution is easy and simple - let's make a big crush-the-wall-down-party on the weekend! With barbecue, music and friends helping us! Let's get even larger and spacier flat, open more windows in the bathroom to get fresh air and light in there too and have great fun ding it. Guess what was his reaction to that fabulous idea. Of course he wanted to build the wall til the ceiling! Without a party! There was a half of the wall standing in the middle of that room! An unfinished wall! And there was no discussion about that. Or normal voice tone. He was not protesting, he was panicking. Did I completely lose my mind, don I see that there are no separated rooms in this place!? Well,
After one months of fighting and walking around that wall, me crying and feeling like I did a huge mistake, I just moved in with somebody who doesn't want to sleep with me in the same room (Does he even love me? Why did we move together in the first place if he doesn't want to be with me!?) and him panicking and feeling he did huge mistake, he just moved in with the crazy chick who just reviled her true face (he knew it!), who wants to control where he is and what he is doing all the time (Do I even love him? I certainly don't respect him, that's obvious. Did he really just move in with this "sticky, emotional and controlling" creature which is going to ruin his life!?) - we moved out after a month without even touching that wall or anything else in that flat. Into a nice 3 rooms apartment, freshly renovated, with everything new inside, with nicely separated rooms, with walls and doors and everything. Which I hate. But I got my huge balcony attached to the bedroom, so he had to get accustomed to sleep in the room with wide open doors (both the entrance and the balcony door just for the record). Which he hates. But I guess that relationships are about compromises at the end of the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?
LOL like in the above story
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.
Huh! So I'm lucky, you say? It could be even worse!? His Venus isn't in any of the above.

Last edited by lejla; 08-03-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I have to doo somthing with my automatic spell-check, it has funny ideas about what I think.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lejla For This Useful Post:
Horus (06-18-2015)
  #28  
Unread 03-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,101
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have venus conjunct mars (high sexual energy) square uranus, square chiron. Ill be honest and say most of the list is true ......BUT........
After learning the lessons in life I now have a happy fulfilling marriage where we can combine closeness and distance, adventure/excitment/role playing/variety in the bedroom and then complete ordinary routine. We bounce from one polar end to the other within the relationship, mixing it up, which is perfect for harmonising the squares. I actually think that the chaos created in the uranus square venus is to teach you ways on how to keep a relationship exciting and unpredictable at times, and then comfortable and predictable at others. A relationship like this is perfect for these natives and is achievable, and it lacks boredom. Because the uranus square venus person is the one with all the eccentric ideas, they can bring this to the table of a partner who is not only stable, but is open to slowly learning what the venus square uranus person has to show. Two of my friends and i share this same aspect, weve all chosen husbands who are stable to keep us grounded whilst we bring in the spark needed, based from our history of being experienced through permiscuity and experimentation.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Brea (03-10-2013)
  #29  
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:03 AM
astrology02's Avatar
astrology02 astrology02 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 487
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have venus in libra square saturn in capricorn. I find I always am after the person I can't have. I was in love with a guy for 4 years, we were just friends but I was obsessed with him. He wasn't looking for a commitment because he wanted to travel and didn't want to be tied down. There was something alluring about not being able to have him. It was exciting to me, I felt like it was a game to see if I could make him change his mind. Our relationship was definitely unconventional and the most interesting one I had yet. In other relationships I get really bored easily. I like the chase I guess, once you are settled down in a relationship the excitement and romance fades. I want someone who keeps me always wondering what they will do next. It goes with friendships too, I have no problem forming friendships but I find when they get routine or loose the initial excitement of getting to know the person, I somehow shut down.

I do want to get married and want a stable loving relationship, but I think uranus subconsciously works against that goal.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 03-04-2013, 02:21 PM
gen6k gen6k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 733
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

i have venus inconjunct uranus.

im not sure how it manifests.
inconjunct is a real weird aspect.

"You need freedom through relationships, not freedom from relationships."

i also have it conjunct sun and trine moon. sextile mc.

i usually dont want an emotional relationship.
moon square uranus.

usually i prefer to not deal with it unless its worth it
because im too focused on studies.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,044
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Venus conjunct Uranus can be a good aspect with a love appearing out of the blue and probably online lol!! It will indicate experimental, unconventional ideas about love and with frequent separations that suit both.

However the challenging aspects mean instability, sudden infatuations that dont last and a need for freedom and not wanting to tied down. It would depend on Mars and other aspects ruling the 5th of lovers and the 7th of partners. De facto relations our group liaisons such as threesomes. Always there is the need not to be too tied down and in a rut.

It is a prime aspect for homosexuality. Again it depends on where the aspects fall and what else in in play such as Mars.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 03-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Square here Capricorn Uranus in 6th house, Aries Venus in 9th.
  1. I love (and recently finally recognized my need for) physical touch and emotions but they do intimidate me/overwhelm me when there's too much (in other words dont smother me)
  2. GO HANGOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I'm healthy in that way
  3. I dont do "Marriage" but I do go for fairly secret ceremonies (unrecognized by the government) in the woods where we hand-fast or exchange rings for all of nature and friends to witness as a recognition of our dynamic/divine connection as friends/lovers/partners. It doesn't make sense to me to promise your life to someone because the soul will go where called. Without paperwork and Facebook statuses you can have a bond that last longer than the typical vows do.
  4. Have a unique set of perceptions, always question reality, most importantly yourself
  5. Play with me but don't push me too far away otherwise I will resent you for the reverse psychology (God I HATE feeling clingy when I'm not)
  6. I give those I love freedom, so give me mine and I will feel loved(and will lavish you with sexual favors, massages, good food, and a shoulder to cry on without feeling emasculated.
  7. I'm not leaving because I dont love you, I'm leaving because I DO love you and I want to keep it that way!
  8. Acknowledge that I WANT you, DESIRE you, and thats much better than NEEDING you, because I had choices and I "choose" to be with you.
  9. I'm not too for open relationships because not very many people know how to love more than one person at a time and ego entanglements suck. Essentially if you can have an intensely connected, fairly demonstrated, close loving friendly relationship with me it wont bother me much at all.
  10. I dont believe in slapping labels on stages or properties of relationships (creates too many expectations that can ruin the quality of a good dynamic relationship), but I need to know what I mean to you. show me verbally and with good demonstration (touch being the most important).
  11. Touch me in a detached way. a way that says "I love you, but you're your own person and I feel no need to latch onto you out of fear".
  12. I almost sense fear and insecurity in touch and it makes me respond with those extremes but in relationship to my freedom.
  13. value your freedom because it will make me feel like you value mine.
  14. Dont loose your identity, exercise your identity.
  15. Dont scare me off, because I want/need touch but I wont give myself that if I cant breathe or things are progressing too quickly
  16. Have your own bedroom! It's fun that way! but we can still cook dinner together. Its exciting to be able to sleep with you in your bed or sleep by myself or sleep with you in my bed. And if we hangout too late I wont feel too tired to go "home". It's nice!
  17. I can get Jealous like most humans. I wont let it effect my behavior but if you give me attention it wont bother me.
  18. have unconventional ways of entertaining me or having fun (fancy formalism turns me off real quick, but if I really love you I'll take one for the team)
  19. Be eccentric, or eccentrically ordinary (OCD is sooooo fun)
  20. I never get bored if you're a constantly "growing" individual. Stagnant people bother me, and I could NEVER date a meat and potatoes kinda guy...
  21. I ushually like being touched and kissed (in a non-grasping way) in public but not in overcrowded places, and dont block my efforts at a retreat or stifle my moment.
  22. be a kid with me! Dont ever scoff at me...
  23. I can deal with routines, but when I offer you/us fun options ACT on them.
  24. sex in the bed is nice but the floor is better... oh! that counter might be fun!


Curious, I've found that by chasing unavailable people it was my way of avoiding "scary" intimacy, when in reality I just needed somebody non-grasping and generally just self assured and confident. It's like this polarity of sorts, guy gets all smothery and I run. Guy runs I get all smothery trying to connect to SOMEBODY. lol I need a balanced partner to balance myself in a way which is interesting. Glad I figured it out, anybody else relate?
__________________
My chart

Last edited by Brea; 03-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brea For This Useful Post:
ashriia (06-21-2015)
  #33  
Unread 03-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Ουρανία's Avatar
Ουρανία Ουρανία is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 37
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:
I have Venus in Aries square Uranus in Capricorn, and transiting Uranus conjunct Venus.

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
No, I never get bored of the person I love, but I've never fallen in love with(what I consider) a boring person.

2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
No, but I fall in love with people who can both strongly love someone and give space when it is needed.

3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
I prefer unconventional people and conventional relationships.

4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
Chase?

5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
No,not always, but when I need to be alone, I need it badly.

6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
No.

7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
No, I need a partner with whom I can be "alone in two".

8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
I can live without my loved one, but I donīt want to and I can and want to live with him.

9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?
I like emotional people,but those who can sometimes put aside their emotions and just resonate for a moment.

10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
Yes.

11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
I like the subtle ones.

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?
I prefer to be a single rather than in poor relationship. It can be conventional in its form, but the "content" must be unique.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM
persephone5 persephone5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 126
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have venus and uranus conjunct in sag in the 5th house.

When I was younger I was very afraid of getting too close, both physically and emotionally. I couldn't stand to even hold hands for more than a few minutes and cuddling was not my thing. Once I finally started dating, I only wanted something fun, nothing serious. I never had a "type". I dated pretty randomly. In general, I like new and different things. Strange or eccentric things. The few people I 'dated' were strange in some way or just of a different ethnic background to myself.

My first real relationship started because I just wanted to give it a shot. I didn't expect anything out of it really, partly because I had never thought of marriage before other than assuming I would never marry. The first six months or so was rough as I didn't like talking about my feelings and would 'turn off' emotionally sometimes. We were living in different cities and I kinda preferred it that way as I could go back home every few days.

Eventually though we DID get married and I'm really happy I took that chance and stuck it out. I was so close to breaking it off in the beginning. Once we got through the initial hurdle, everything since has been easy. Granted, I take everything much slower than he does--I don't like feeling rushed. He has moon/venus in pisces and a taurean sun so loves the romance, whereas I prefer things casual. (that could be my mantra for life haha)

But when younger, I could be cold sometimes. Distant. Didn't want to get close or talk about feelings. Friends was always better than something serious. I dumped my first boyfriend because I needed more space and he assumed it was just a line I was using,but it was true!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:00 PM
StarChilde StarChilde is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 25
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I would like to know what aspects, and or planets in their houses make someone overtly sexual, or more likely to be homosexual, or transgender, or overtly masculine, and feminine.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 04-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,101
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChilde View Post
I would like to know what aspects, and or planets in their houses make someone overtly sexual, or more likely to be homosexual, or transgender, or overtly masculine, and feminine.
All I can say is that in my case, with venus and mars together 3 degrees apart, mars is in front, and I find in my life my mars takes over and looks after the venus. This was found even when I did psychotherapy. I also did a test that found my masculine was more dominant than the feminine. I also have the Uranus square and am not sure as to whether this is why I check out women also. I am not gay, I just admire the looks, more so than men. But I cant say much on the highly sexed part because both of my planets are quite afflicted.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Erulastiel14 Erulastiel14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 110
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have Venus conjunct Uranus as part of Stellium in Sag in my 1st house

1. That's never happened to me before. Attraction is rarity for me because I like the unconventional so it takes a lot for that to break.

2. Story of my life. I'm attracted to foreigners or people of my own nationality that I meet in foreign countries and distance is always an issue.

3. Unconventional people, yes. See #1. Unconventional relationships, NO. I'm a Scorpio so I'm possessive.

4. I hate to admit it but yes.

5. Yep and it makes me pull one of my disappearing acts.

6. Not overtly but I start looking for an out.

7. Not always. I need my space but when I really like someone I want to spend as much time as possible with them.

8. No not really.

9. Yes.

10. Not always but yes.

11. Little PDAs like forehead kisses and hugs are nice. But I'm not into showy PDAs or demonstrations of love.

12. I like my space. I've got a lot going on at any given time but I do want a relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 06-19-2015, 08:11 PM
Horus's Avatar
Horus Horus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ☉ The 10th House
Posts: 892
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erulastiel14 View Post
I have Venus conjunct Uranus as part of Stellium in Sag in my 1st house

1. That's never happened to me before. Attraction is rarity for me because I like the unconventional so it takes a lot for that to break.

2. Story of my life. I'm attracted to foreigners or people of my own nationality that I meet in foreign countries and distance is always an issue.

3. Unconventional people, yes. See #1. Unconventional relationships, NO. I'm a Scorpio so I'm possessive.

4. I hate to admit it but yes.

5. Yep and it makes me pull one of my disappearing acts.

6. Not overtly but I start looking for an out.

7. Not always. I need my space but when I really like someone I want to spend as much time as possible with them.

8. No not really.

9. Yes.

10. Not always but yes.

11. Little PDAs like forehead kisses and hugs are nice. But I'm not into showy PDAs or demonstrations of love.

12. I like my space. I've got a lot going on at any given time but I do want a relationship.
Even if Uranus wasn't in your mix, many of these answers would be the same because of the Sag Venus/stellium.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 06-20-2015, 01:07 PM
PrincessPea PrincessPea is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I am a Venus-Uranus conjunct in Scorpio and I can related to all points above apply to me absolutely! However, I have had two 7-year-long relationships and also don't like being single. I guess if someone gives me enough space they will last longer with me. This is also reinforced by my Sag Sun in the 5th house
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessPea For This Useful Post:
squirrelofdoom (05-09-2017)
  #40  
Unread 06-21-2015, 01:40 AM
Abby's Avatar
Abby Abby is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 60
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have venus square Uranus and I have been with weird guys, but I don't mind cuz I like that kind of thing. My venus is in the 7th house, conjunct my north node and juno. Being in a relationship is essential, I'm a serial lover. Unfortunately Uranus is also conjunct Saturn. Saturn square Venus is a lonely aspect. I totally get the boredom thing. If it's not constantly exciting it bums me out. What a tough set of aspects.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 06-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Andrea_'s Avatar
Andrea_ Andrea_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fully tired of dry facts. Also, I live in a cupboard
Posts: 161
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Ooo, i laughed so much at this Not only I have Venus conjunct Uranus, but i have 2 whole stelliums conjucting Uranus in the 1st House across two signs!

It's like a train: Asc conj Mars conj Mercury conj Juno 1st House Cappy. Mercury conjunct Neptune and Uranus; between Mars and Uranus there are 10 degrees or such, however this might also be called a stellium. Then Neptune conjunct Uranus (in cappy) conjunct Venus conjunct Moon (in Aquarius). This one is much tighter.

Furthermore, because my natal chart is pretty tight, i do not have any squares, oppositions, or contra-parallels between asc/mc/planets, and the majority of my important midpoints are occupied. I am not one-sided and my mind doesn't only go one way at all as some peeps say about stelliums, but i can be very concentrated and serious and i like to research a lot. My mind is ever curious about anything that moves and spins. Then again i have an out of bonds mercury that i found a blessing until now (really, i can't seem to fit into "a box", or like it in the first place) I can be idealistic and this extends to my relationships: i realize i ask a lot from myself and possibly from the other one, so i don't go into any kind relationships because i would dislike myself if i hurt or broken someone with my sometimes very direct nature and rythm, no matter how much i feel like i want to have someone by my side at one point. And winning my own respect (for myself...) was already hard enough... even if i get approached by a lot of people generally and i make deep friendships, in the relationship sector i am... picky, and also quite sensible, no matter how hard my outer shell gets, but they say that when you stop denying your weak points they become your strength
I had to learn to establish my boundaries anyways, and i often isolated myself when things got out of hand because of how annoying or draining i found people at one point. I had to learn to see them in a more... understanding light to come to give the respect i also wanted to receive, and the spiritual teachings and such actually did help me on a personal level regardless of how science fiction a big majority thinks these sound. The path society points while trying to use their "rational minds" can be a big illusion

Now to answer the Qs:

1. No, not really. This might be because I am a heavy cappy with saturn-neptune mutual reception final dispositorship (except for my Saggitarius jupiter in hayz. This buddy's the only one getting away from it). I also have Pluto from the 10th/11th (scorp-sagg) cusp house sextiling my neptune-uranus-venus-moon stellium

2. YES T_T. It's like an unwritten rule to meet someone who seems cool and we want to be together but we're from different countries or one of us has to go away shortly. I think this is why i'm studying foreign languages and cultures, hmm : )) although i took this decision before i started delving into astrology for a change

3. Yes, i do know and am friends with quite some unconventional folks but still try to maintain the integrity appearance for the sake of it and "how it should be". I don't come from the most open-minded country to new ideas and such at all so i had to make some compromises xD

4. Yes, i won't accept anyone into my life but if i like someone, i will give it away after a while maybe and try not letting it burn. If there is something i don't like that's superficiality and "going from flower to flower"

5. Hmm, no, but i usually don't feel the need to be in the center of attention in this way

6. Yes, but not before talking or seeing that the relationship is actually not working anymore

7. I need both someone i can be with a lot and who understand that sometimes i will need the time by myself. But then again, i have this 12th House Sun and need to re-establish my boundaries >.> Nature/animals/physical activity/drawing/painting/pursuing other hobbies will of course help a lot, and the best part is that they are doable with a 2nd one haha

8. pretty much

9. i don't mind this that much, even controlling people can change if you don't give them reasons to act this way, albeit yes, i prefer someone who isn't sticky, which is different from a loving personality

10. No and no. Talking directly is the best way, although i wouldn't mind if we first met over internet and noticed and befriended each other because of similar hobbies or because we can talk a lot and easier and co but that's different from your original question

11. Affectionate no, exaggeratedly affectionate yes.

12. No, but i can be independent myself and i like not having to depend on someone's affection or approval at this stage of my life ^^ I'm not even 20 lol

Last edited by Andrea_; 06-21-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 06-21-2015, 04:59 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I have venus in gemini inconjunct uranus in scorpio. Uranus is also conjunct vertex and juno is in aquarius! So lets see...lol.

1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?

No. The people that I've loved have been too unstable for boredom to ever set in.

2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?

Yes. I've only had relationships that began via online dating. And we never ever, ever live in the same state. Also I've fallen in love with people who were into me, then not into me once I gave them a chance!

3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?

Yes. But I don't do open relationships. not for me.

4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?

I usually think it's cute, flattering. But alot of the people who have pursued me I've had zero romantic interest in. So i make myself scarce, until they give up and go away.

5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?

This isn't so much of an issue. I meet people who are independent, usually.

6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?

I'm a bit of a natural flirt, in an understated way. I never overtly flirt with someone when a relationship gets to a boring stage. I'm not into hurting people I care about. I don't mind demanding partners. Seems like they are all demanding anyway.

7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?

Yes, Yes. YES. makes for a perfect relationship.


8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?

not really. I can live with them or without them now. Thanks to pluto crossing over my descendant. I used to have difficulty living without, now I'm just like go if you want to go, my world won't collapse.

9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?

No, I actually like all the above with the exception of 'controlling', and I like a little jealousy for good measure. makes me feel loved.

10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?

I prefer the phone actually. I like hearing someone's voice. I do screen all my calls though

11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?

No, I love it. Super into hugging, hand holding, kissing, whenever, where ever.

12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

I don't prefer to remain single. I'd like to be partnered. But I'm fine on my own, its comfortable. I don't care about marriage. And I prefer living separately, we each have our own places. I need my sacred space. And I'm not into picking up after someone else. Just can't stand it. My lasting soulmate in life, up to this point, has been my cat. Whom I love to bits. If I had a large condo, I'd probably fill it up with rabbits, gerbils and cats
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 06-27-2015, 10:59 AM
junoisuppose junoisuppose is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 554
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love?
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships?
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away?
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need?
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding?
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone?
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her?
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people?
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one?
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public?
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms?

If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them?

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.
Hahaha 1-12 yes, yes, yes & yes

I have venus in leo square uranus in scorpio, I have saturn conjunct venus so that complicates things a bit, but this is undeniably true.

I have never been married, nor sustained a stable relationship, never lived with someone (the idea fills me with horror to be honest) and like my space and alone time. Definitely feel 'stalked' by other people's needs and have trouble making room for my own needs and other people's needs at the same time. I actually prefer long-distance internet romances where most of the day is my own. I also have venus trine neptune so that may play a part. Venus sextile pluto too.

Another thing I've heard about venus-uranus is that they can end relationships suddenly or have on-off relationships and like to be friends when the relationship ends which can be hurtful to others who are not venus-uranus types because they think it devalues the relationship & they were much more than just friends, whereas venus-uranus thinks "I liked you when we were in a relationship & I still like you so therefore why wouldn't we be friends?". The other person is thinking "If you like me why aren't we together?" but venus-uranus is all "Nooo, that's too much attachment, too much commitment. I like you at arm's length, when I want to see you - sporadically."

My birth chart is similar to Benedict Cumberbatch's so he has this aspect too. I don't know him personally but the characters he is famous for playing do seem to embody venus-uranus and venus-saturn, so perhaps we can see a little bit of how it works there.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 06-27-2015, 03:14 PM
comdoc comdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 364
Red face Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

I was born with Venus and Uranus in Gemini, 13 degrees apart. Natal Venus sextiles Mercury, Saturn and Pluto, and trines Neptune. Answers below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Are you a Venus (hard aspect) Uranus person? or Have you ever dated or were in a relationship with someone who has this aspect? This people can be a headache in relationships sometimes, or relationships can be a headache for them:

-Venus conjunct Uranus
-Venus square Uranus
-Venus opposition Uranus

If you are a Venus-Uranus person, do you....:
1. Get bored quickly of the one you love? NO.
2. fall in love with people that you can't have completely? (married, live too far away, they are not into you, etc?) YES.
3. Prefer unconventional people or relationships? ABSOLUTELY.
4. If someone tries to chase you no matter if that someone is handsome, you run away? NO. I positively love beautiful girls.
5. feel stalked when you are with someone who needs more contact than what you need? NO.
6. start flirting with other people when your relationship start to be boring, or if your partner becomes too demanding? NO.
7. Call and see you loved one every second day or third day? Because you need a lot of time alone? NO.
8. can't live without your loved one but you can't live with him/her? NO.
9. unlike sticky, emotional, and controlling people? YES.
10. You prefer to chat or text messaging than calling on the phone with you loved one? NOT.
11. You unlike affectionate demonstrations in public? LOVE THEM!
12. You prefer to remain single? If not, you prefer unconventional marriage? like open marriages and separated rooms? NOPE, the contrary. But have been in multiple unconventional marriages.

If you dont have this aspect, but you dated or date someone who has them:
How do you feel with them? LOVE strange girls!

Venus-Uranus aspects will act the same, no matter in what sing Venus is. But it can intensify in some Venus signs like Capricorn, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 06-27-2015, 03:42 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junoisuppose View Post
Another thing I've heard about venus-uranus is that they can end relationships suddenly or have on-off relationships and like to be friends when the relationship ends which can be hurtful to others who are not venus-uranus types because they think it devalues the relationship & they were much more than just friends, whereas venus-uranus thinks "I liked you when we were in a relationship & I still like you so therefore why wouldn't we be friends?". The other person is thinking "If you like me why aren't we together?" but venus-uranus is all "Nooo, that's too much attachment, too much commitment. I like you at arm's length, when I want to see you - sporadically."
The abrupt changes in relationships are definitely true for venus/uranus hard aspects.

I think the default thinking with this aspect is we can still be friends after the relationship, friends sounds like something that can work. the native with this aspect would be able to work with this. since I think the majority of relationships tend to be more friendly in nature than super sexy.. but....

I think the whole "lesson" with this aspect is learning how to let go, adapt to sudden changes in relationships -in some respect at the drop of hat. Which makes sense if partners come in and out of one's life. Perhaps the chart shows too much of a possessive nature with regard to people, or in a past life there was an inability to let go of people. With this aspect there is no choice in the matter. People will come and go, IMO. adapting is the only way to proceed, don't be friends, adapt, move on. it seems to say.

just my 2to3 cents on the matter
interested to hear anyone else's opinions on this.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 06-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Horus's Avatar
Horus Horus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ☉ The 10th House
Posts: 892
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc View Post
I was born with Venus and Uranus in Gemini, 13 degrees apart. Natal Venus sextiles Mercury, Saturn and Pluto, and trines Neptune. Answers below.
Are you a Cancer, or a Taurus?

Obviously one's Sun and Moon will have an overarching influence which can mitigate (or on the flipside, exaggerate) some of the more typical facets of a Uranian Venus. And a Venus or Moon trine Saturn can help restore some stability as well...
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 06-27-2015, 04:19 PM
comdoc comdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 364
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

No, Aries Sun, Leo rising. So Uranus co-rules my 7th House.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 06-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Horus's Avatar
Horus Horus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ☉ The 10th House
Posts: 892
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc View Post
No, Aries Sun, Leo rising. So Uranus co-rules my 7th House.
..so co-ruled along with Saturn which is sextiling Venus. Very interesting, and verry good because that offers the capability for commitment and some stability, some level of self-control that many with hard Uranian aspects wish they had!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 06-27-2015, 06:23 PM
comdoc comdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 364
Re: Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

Yes, good insights, Horus. I appreciate partners with the variety and interest of Uranus, but also seek the stability, commitment, and loyalty of some Saturn aspects. My fave lifemate candidate is much younger, and has Aquarius Saturn in her 7th House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
..so co-ruled along with Saturn which is sextiling Venus. Very interesting, and very good because that offers the capability for commitment and some stability, some level of self-control that many with hard Uranian aspects wish they had!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to comdoc For This Useful Post:
Horus (06-27-2015)
  #50  
Unread 10-05-2016, 10:20 PM
abenig abenig is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
I have Moon and Venus Conjunct in Cancer, in the 9th house Squared my Uranus in Libra in the 12th house.

I'm a Leo female, Libra Rising and Mars in Sagittarius.

I love people, but can't stand relationships and it's expectations.

Im warm like a Cancer if I like you, but need my freedom like an Aquarius. I can't stand going to bed or waking up with anyone, I need my space.

I'm had to admit, I can't do relationships. I like going out and a bit if fun, but the emotional end I can not fo, nor like to do.

I care, but I erratically show it and I need more space and alone time than I need a close relationship.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
count, people, romancing, sextiles, trines, venusuranus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mercury sextile/trine Uranus wayne penner Aspects & configurations 25 12-14-2017 12:31 AM
Chiron/Uranus Opposition and Addiction Kite Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 69 04-23-2013 04:08 PM
KARMA AND ASTROLOGY By Farley Malorrus FARLEYMALORRUS Karmic Astrology 0 04-09-2011 03:07 AM
The Barbara Hand Clow New Moon Report Arian Maverick Spiritual Astrology 15 06-16-2009 04:52 PM
my first love is coming back to me now, what should i do? saree Relational Astrology 47 03-08-2009 07:55 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.