What will happen??

Pb92

will be meeting someone new I have been speaking to will this lead to anything ?

EDIT: as per replies i am asking more specifically can this turn into a good relationship with mutual love?

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

waybread

Generally a late degree rising means that this chart isn't going to provide an answer. You may already know the answer; or perhaps you haven't asked the real and specific question on your mind. It can also mean that the situation is likely to change, as the ascendant is close to changing signs. Thus you may not have the same question in mind once it does.

If we play your chart as it lays, however, you are symbolized by Mercury as the ruler of Virgo on the first house cusp, and the other person (he?) is symbolized by Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces on the cusp of the 7th house.

Mercury applies to a conjunction with Jupiter, so if we assume this chart is valid, it looks like you will meet up.

If what you are hoping for is in the Love & Romance Department, Mercury and Jupiter are both in the 5th house. It rules more casual love affairs (vs. long-term commitments.)

I do a simplified form of traditional astrology which doesn't much consider Chiron or the modern outer planets. I sometimes use them as supplementary data points. Chiron in the 7th can indicate some heartache, experienced by this other person.

Best wishes-- please let us know how things turn out.