should i just cut loose

Pb92

long story short after months of stringing me along i spoke to him and he finally said he was just looking for sex but he said he wants to remain friends

im fed up of this to and fro for over a year now and think I should just cut off as im hurt and see no point in being friends ....

my question: will this situation change or shall i just cut off for good now ( will he even care)

i dont want to come across as bitter or childish but im am just fed up now and exhausted

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 60

ElenaJ

He at Saturn is hiding in his 12th house, and feeling strong in his own sign.
He is being approached by a square from Venus, so he in the meantime might get involved in something with someone else, and he might be tempted but it won't lead anywhere, there is no reception.
You as generous sun are moving towards him by sextile, so wanting to connect.
Notice that your 11th of friends is ruled by mercury, and his 8th of sex is ruled by mercury.
Mercury is in sexy scorpio, approaching an opposition to Uranus.
So, both the friendship and the sex could be heading to an abrupt halt.
The moon is what you were thinking about when you did the chart, it is your co-ruler, and it is located on the cusp of the 5th of love affairs, which is what you are hoping for. For a while it will work out, as moon trines mars, but then it will square Neptune of delusions, and look where it is, in your 8th of sex!
So you are walking on a tightrope here, wanting but not daring, and he is sitting there waiting to be approached.
If sex and a love affair are ok with you, then this relationship can work for you.
Otherwise, with the mercury/uranus opposition it will blow over anyway.

waybread

With the sun (you) applying to a sextile with Saturn (him,) it looks like you really want to re-connect with him and probably will.

But his significator Saturn is in his turned 12th house of deceit and misrepresentations, so I don't think he is going to be open and honest with you.

But honestly, given how you've described the situation, on what basis would you realistically expect him to change? You've pretty well summed up your attitude towards the situation. Your self-respect counts for a lot in this situation.

Maybe use your last get-together to explain why you are moving on, and wish him all the best for the future.

You deserve someone who knows how to treat a lady.

Pb92

Just an update , nothing happened at all we just stopped speaking essentially ghosted each other despite the whole lets stay friends schpiel . oh well time to heal