Will we be together?

ElenaJ

The querent who asked this question is in love with a man who is married, as she is. Neither is happy in their current marriages.
So, will this turn into a relationship between them?
Ascendent is exactly conjunct his natal sun confirming what she was thinking about when she asked the question.
Venus and mars, the two main significators will make a trine, however, and here is the strange part, just after they trine mars will complete a square to Saturn, ruler of the 4th.
So will they or will they not?
Moon in libra seeks relationships. in 12th makes me think they will continue a secret affair. Moon opposes Chiron.
And the mars/saturn square might be him cooling off because of his family, or could we say breaking with his family?
Which way will this go?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.06.48.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.06.48.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 61

scahm

I'm definitely not an expert so please correct me if I'm way off base, but I'm inclined to think that they will continue an affair but not enter a relationship.

Mars in the sign of her detriment, whilst she's in the sign of his co-sig. Could it be the case that she loves the sexual element of the relationship? With him squaring Saturn, I think he may reject any attempt to make the relationship public.

ElenaJ

"I think he may reject any attempt to make the relationship public."

interesting. Because Saturn opposed the 10th?

ElenaJ

I thought this might effect his family/domestic situation.

How would we see an eventual divorce of these two, so they are free to enter a relationship together? Mars is a traditional planet of divorce, but represents him.
Saturn another indication of divorce, is involved in the Venus/mars trine. Could this be it? End of the matter, end of his marriage?
Or, uranus, who is in the 7th, and separates a square from Venus.
Without this, they couldn't have a relationship, except for an illicit one.

Chrysalis

Not a chance.

L7/Mars retrograde and held back by the square with Saturn (his wife) which moon also applies to form a T square with. And with moon opposing the Mars/Neptune midpoint clearly shows he's not got the backbone to leave his wife even if he is unhappy. And we have Neptune again opposing the Venus/Asc midpoint, this shows she wants them to be together properly and is hoping this will happen, but shes deluding herself.

ElenaJ

Chrysalis, the midpoints are very interesting here.
What I don't follow is why Saturn is the wife. There was some discussion a few months ago about what is the significator of the wife (or the husband) in a third party question, like this one. Some did say Saturn always becomes the wife.
However, if we do use this, a mars squaring Saturn, especially involving the 7th and the radical 4th of endings, I would have thought would be a break with the wife, not continuation. Also, a rupture of his family and Homelife, represented by the radical 4th.
And what about the querent? She separates from the square with divorce Uranus, but is not divorcing at the moment, and moon approaches her by sextile. She is sitting with Vesta, goddess of home, hearth and family.

leomoon

Might this be the answer to the inquiry of Saturn gender?

“…the feminine planets are Saturn, Venus and the Moon, the masculine ones are the Sun, Jupiter, and Mars.” Saturn is usually thought of as a masculine planet, and here we have this statement in a very early text where (s)he is listed as feminine.
Saturn as Feminine, Part One – Student of Astrology

studentofastrology.com/2016/02/saturn-as-feminine-part-one/

ElenaJ

So in a chart where the querent is the man, the descendent his married lover, what planet would represent her husband?

This is a point that continues to elude me.

kalinka

Saturn is a troublemaker, a rival often in such questions,whether female or male. We need receptions and/or an aspect to Figure out who is the wife. Saturn is in mixed mutual Reception with Mars+ square. Then how the querent's significator receives Saturn?venus hates Saturn. hence Saturn is the wife.

Last edited:

kalinka

furthermore, I fully agree with Chrysalis. Mars is retro, so stays with the wife. Moon/mars opposition at the end ...she has to move on without him.