Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreil

Banned
Chattogram Challengers vs Sylhet Thunder

Today a day for all jackpots! Another one coming up... Very well balanced chart. Both teams will do very well with Bat & Ball. Due to Sub Lord and Malefic advantage - Chattogram wins this contest!

And on this note, I thank all the members who've supported me (even the hardcore critics) during this journey of learning Astrology with Western and transgression into Vedic. I've learned and evolved a lot in all these years and have reached a precipice of troubleshooting most of my Astrological queries. I hereby retire from posting on forums and would be a mere observer.

Wishing all the old and newcomers the very best! This thread was started by another member and myself, kindly keep it clean and continue the legacy of Cricket Astrology.

Last edited:

ram1806

Today a day for all jackpots! Another one coming up... Very well balanced chart. Both teams will do very well with Bat & Ball. Due to Sub Lord and Malefic advantage - Chattogram wins this contest!

And on this note, I thank all the members who've supported me (even the hardcore critics) during this journey of learning Astrology with Western and transgression into Vedic. I've learned and evolved a lot in all these years and have reached a precipice of troubleshooting most of my Astrological queries. I hereby retire from posting on forums and would be a mere observer.

Wishing all the old and newcomers the very best! This thread was started by another member and myself, kindly keep it clean and continue the legacy of Cricket Astrology.

Hatsoff shir....have learned many things from you.. All the best for future

BlackHat786

I request you to throw some light on how to predict the title/cup/league winner..i.e who is going to be winner of this season bbl,ipl

parmdhiman

Dear Jibreil

First of all thank you so much for your wonderful contribution on this platform. I am a regular follower from last a few years and have seen one of the best predictions here from you.

The astrology methods and the results really excite all of us. You are similar to Mahendra Singh Dhoni or ABD in sports astrology domain. I could wish you can contribute and correct all of us whenever we need you and share your prediction when any crucial tournament are in progress such as ICC T20 WC, ICC WC, ICC Champions trophy etc.

All the best for all your future endeavors.

Your silent fan!
Parmod

Subhaah525

today big bash 2nd match perth vs sydney

according to horary chart is very competitive match should happen. in my view from this true test of star and sub theory of KP should be proved. as planets at sm point at star level favouring sydney then at sub level favouring perth. by adding RP into consideration Syndey sixer should win, or perth might win from very adverse situation

aishelly

9:15 big bash

Batting first team can struggle tomorrow. They can find it slight difficult to score.

Another team will come in good position, n take it with slight struggle , if goes till death overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.