Today its my Birthday

GPrincess

Gprincess thank u so much for replying! You.re very kind.
Dont worry...i expected some of those things appearing. Thr part of health. The part of possible break too. Thise are things we already talked about in that other thread.
Spiritual themes are good though. Its said that difficult years bring spiritual awakening . Im already seeing people complimment my work and my professional ethics.
Overall you nailed it. I hope that no secret affairs though...its not my way of being.

Solar returns only show tendency so all of these things are only possible to happen. The universe has spoken hahahaha I am pretty sure everything will turn out beautifully...About the divorce thing. It also says that if the divorce is not shown in the natal chart then it will not happen :) Happy i could help!

Deirdre

Hi

Well to update ita true. 2016 was a bit easier and u were right GpPrincess..
.focused on getting better and spiritually focused.

The part of a secret affair was also true it did came true. Although I never thought possible.

2017 has been terrible in all areas.till now it has been probably the worst year of my life.

Isa

Thank you so much for updating us.

Like I said, my SR chart for 2016-2017 is very much like yours. I'm also having a difficult year, my career is a struggle right now. It ends in September so I'm anxious to just let this one go :sick: planets in the 12th house did not bring me spirituality, it brought me anxiety and fear. It resonated well with my tough Saturn transits.

Edit: Uranus was also in my 7th house but me and my boyfriend did not break up. Even though I had lots and lots of doubt and questioned his every move, we remain strong. In fact, that's the only thing that keeps me happy right now.

How's your next SR?

Last edited:

Deirdre

Thank you so much for updating us. <br />
<br />
How's your next SR?
<br />
<br />
I'm sorry about your year been so hard I know what u mean. Probably when it ends u will feel a burden was taken out of your shoulders? M6 work also has been very hard on stress , pressures above myself and my work, colleagues trying to knock yourself down...things like that. <br />
<br />
It's so good that u both stayed strong and happy, that means your relationship came out stronger with Uranus. <br />
<br />
It takes so long to be out of our 7th...&#55357;&#56850;....my -partner and I behaved badly with trust issues power issues and mistrust issues. As another person appeared between us...been very hard...
Well I asked about next SR lets see if someone helps it. Seems that loaded 9th and moon on asc...emotional one probably...

Last edited:

Deirdre

GP was totally right...from my b.day till some 2 months ago...it was a very transformational year...very hard...lots of pressure from work from family issues like money and manipulation issues...

I must say for those having loaded 12th in SR...not the easiest years of your lives...prepare yourselves for major transformations within...my year left me trusting no one mostly...&#55357;&#56848;