Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Followers of Rand are impervious to any criticisms of her work however. When one mentions the obvious problems and contradictions in her work they are greeted with an almost religious parroting of her maxims.

Interesting! :smile:

You are as much of a religious thinker as the people you exalt yourself above. You hypocritical nonce.

Pffft... quoting more fools without even knowing why or how they're disagreeing with rand...

Funny how you give religion a shot with your agnosticism despite how obviously ******** it is, but you don't even give Atlas Shrugged a chance.

Seems like you just want to believe what you want instead of actually seeking the truth.

Ukpoohbear

hes not a cool kid like kat or rawr

Have you experienced not being a cool kid or something? I mean, I wouldn’t mind speaking to Rawiri cos he was always cool with me. But won’t it be more fun with more diverse personalities. I get wanting a chat for people you’re close to but actively telling somebody no, especially when insecure about their culture, just wasn’t cool.

Be nice Apple :(

AppLeo

Have you experienced not being a cool kid or something? I mean, I wouldn’t mind speaking to Rawiri cos he was always cool with me. But won’t it be more fun with more diverse personalities. I get wanting a chat for people you’re close to but actively telling somebody no, especially when insecure about their culture, just wasn’t cool.

Be nice Apple :(

its actually more fun to be around personalities that i already like

Ukpoohbear

its actually more fun to be around personalities that i already like

But how did you get to know them to like them in the first place is my point. Anyway, I’ve called it out and I’m not expecting to change people. I’m just calling it out and next time any of you lot feel excluded, what goes around comes around.

AppLeo

But how did you get to know them to like them in the first place is my point. Anyway, I’ve called it out and I’m not expecting to change people. I’m just calling it out and next time any of you lot feel excluded, what goes around comes around.

yea yea thats great poobag

AppLeo

As a gesture to show it’s not that it’s exclusive or snobby but it’s jsit cos it’s your friends, why don’t you join the main chat group that Gem created? I wouldn’t mind talking to you on it.

I’m gonna sleep for a little and then maybe I’ll join

Ukpoohbear

Thank you Apple, I would genuinely like your presence.

And to Moonkat, perhaps it would be more diplomatic if you refrained from advertising your exclusivity, that way you won’t need to actively reject people who then enquire about it.

Now everything is/should be balanced, I can rest.

conspiracy theorist

Pffft... quoting more fools without even knowing why or how they're disagreeing with rand...

Funny how you give religion a shot with your agnosticism despite how obviously ******** it is, but you don't even give Atlas Shrugged a chance.

Seems like you just want to believe what you want instead of actually seeking the truth.

At the end of the day, people literally believe what they want.

Just because its so lampooned, I'm going to read Atlas Shrugged one day. Right now I have a couple of mumbo jumbo books that I am looking through now.

petosiris

Banned
At the end of the day, people literally believe what they want.

Just because its so lampooned, I'm going to read Atlas Shrugged one day. Right now I have a couple of mumbo jumbo books that I am looking through now.

The average bible translation has about 1200 pages. Atlas Shrugged has about 1200 pages. That is quite a bit. :sad: