Return of Lunar Nodes

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
Near September 2018 Transiting Nodes with cross over my Natal Nodes. Also my Sun and Moon point situated there near my natal north nide in Cancer.
What can I expect ?
What part/parts of my life will be activated then ?
Will it be positive or negative ?

m0qQlLl.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
Nodal return is one of those age-related transits that happens at certain times in your life. In and of itself, it's not a major event, but there's likely to be some minor theme in your life related to the nodes at that time.

Since you're in your thirties, this will be your second nodal return. The first one happens at age 18 1/2 (actually, closer to 7 months after your eighteenth birthday). So, you've already had one nodal return. What was going on in your life at that time? Do you see any Cancer/second house sort of theme? I've seen Scorpionic themes around my nodal returns (I've had two of them), involving people who came into my life during those times. My north node is in Scorpio, eleventh house.

Whatever the theme is this time around, you might only see it in hindsight. It is very subtle. It might not be until a few years later, looking back on that time, that the theme emerges for you.

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you.
I was worried for nothing.

Though did not seen any Cancer or 2nd House related theme yet.
But, I have no Wealth of my own yet.
I have to earn it by myself from zero I guess.

Osamenor

Staff member
The second house isn't just about money. It's also self image, body, personal possessions, personal values, sense of worth. It's your own resources (as opposed to collective resources, which would be eighth house).

What was going on in your life around January - February 2001? That would've been your last nodal return.

rahu

Banned
hi Somna7H

nodal returns are quite important. paradoxically the north node transiting it's natal position does not always give a specific,noticable affect. but the apsects to the node to stand out.

you have loose mercury conjunct the node and slightly tighter Saturn square the node with eris opposed to Saturn and square the node.
you also have the moon/nessus and venus/nessus midpoint conjunct the node tightly. these aspects taken together suggest that around sept 1 when the transiting node square your natal Saturn and into September when the transiting node squares your natal Eris around September 12 2019, you will have a harsh emotional experience. it might be that a new love interest turns out to be not so nice. alternately, this could also be interpreted as meeting someone a bit older than you. but the emotional outlook is the same, that is you likely will be but through emotional discomfort.
mercury square to Saturn and eris, tends to should the despondent emotional encounter or a period of psychological despondency. it could just be a period when everything you try to do seems to be blocked, somewhat like a sun/Saturn square. but as with a sun/Saturn square, you should not let this time wear you down, but you must overcome each block in you way. this can be a time of strengthening your personality because you should not succumb to environment obstructions but work steadily to overcome these blocks and attain your goal. as the node is central to these transits, one might say that what I have just written is quite symbolic of your life in general. that is you have had to work for everything. and sometimes you may feel despondent as the world can seem to be plotting against you:crying:.

if this transit includes a emotional connection or relationship, you are likely to experience distressing emotional states until the transiting node completes the transit over your natal node and the nessus/moon and nessus/venus midpoints as this transit can show deep emotional pain if a relationship has proven to be false.

there is also a outside chance that this entire period will find you at odds with your father, as this pattern of aspects suggest that in childhood you father was quite restrictive of you and very emotional cold to you.

but as this transit passes ,the transiting node will become conjunct to your venus/sun and moon/sun midpoint in the first couple of weeks in October 2019.
this energy is a reversal of your despondent period as it shows a warm love around you. this period should be rather favorable and lucky for you, but you must not let the harsh transits of the previous months break you spirit. if your situation seems depressive and overwhelming in September, just work through nay obstructions with the knowledge that fate will become favorable to you in October.
but again to do not embrace a depressive attitude as you can miss even the most favorable aspects if you do not have a open and positive outlook.

so you might do as has been suggested and go back to the last month of 2000 and the first few moths of 2001, and see if similar dynamics played out in that time period. if so, then you might anticipate more clearly what to expect next year.
rahu

Somna7H

Banned
The second house isn't just about money. It's also self image, body, personal possessions, personal values, sense of worth. It's your own resources (as opposed to collective resources, which would be eighth house).

What was going on in your life around January - February 2001? That would've been your last nodal return.

End of good time and begining of bad time.
My academic career started to fall due to circumstances which were beyond my control.
And still running through bad patch even after more than 17 years.
If we talk about Vedic System then my Jupiter Maha Dasa was started near 2001. And Jupiter is is very bad in my chart.

Thank you.

Somna7H

Banned
hi Somna7H

nodal returns are quite important. paradoxically the north node transiting it's natal position does not always give a specific,noticable affect. but the apsects to the node to stand out.

you have loose mercury conjunct the node and slightly tighter Saturn square the node with eris opposed to Saturn and square the node.
you also have the moon/nessus and venus/nessus midpoint conjunct the node tightly. these aspects taken together suggest that around sept 1 when the transiting node square your natal Saturn and into September when the transiting node squares your natal Eris around September 12 2019, you will have a harsh emotional experience. it might be that a new love interest turns out to be not so nice. alternately, this could also be interpreted as meeting someone a bit older than you. but the emotional outlook is the same, that is you likely will be but through emotional discomfort.
mercury square to Saturn and eris, tends to should the despondent emotional encounter or a period of psychological despondency. it could just be a period when everything you try to do seems to be blocked, somewhat like a sun/Saturn square. but as with a sun/Saturn square, you should not let this time wear you down, but you must overcome each block in you way. this can be a time of strengthening your personality because you should not succumb to environment obstructions but work steadily to overcome these blocks and attain your goal. as the node is central to these transits, one might say that what I have just written is quite symbolic of your life in general. that is you have had to work for everything. and sometimes you may feel despondent as the world can seem to be plotting against you:crying:.

if this transit includes a emotional connection or relationship, you are likely to experience distressing emotional states until the transiting node completes the transit over your natal node and the nessus/moon and nessus/venus midpoints as this transit can show deep emotional pain if a relationship has proven to be false.

there is also a outside chance that this entire period will find you at odds with your father, as this pattern of aspects suggest that in childhood you father was quite restrictive of you and very emotional cold to you.

but as this transit passes ,the transiting node will become conjunct to your venus/sun and moon/sun midpoint in the first couple of weeks in October 2019.
this energy is a reversal of your despondent period as it shows a warm love around you. this period should be rather favorable and lucky for you, but you must not let the harsh transits of the previous months break you spirit. if your situation seems depressive and overwhelming in September, just work through nay obstructions with the knowledge that fate will become favorable to you in October.
but again to do not embrace a depressive attitude as you can miss even the most favorable aspects if you do not have a open and positive outlook.

so you might do as has been suggested and go back to the last month of 2000 and the first few moths of 2001, and see if similar dynamics played out in that time period. if so, then you might anticipate more clearly what to expect next year.
rahu

Thank you very much for your help.

My Bad luck started since end of 2000 and still running.
Now after reading your words I have few things in my mind.
You have talked about old female and emotional issues. Now my mom is only old female in my life and I don't have good relationship with her. She always hurt me emotionally except physically when I was kid. Talking about father. He abandoned us many years ago. But my mom still trying to bring him back. If she succeed then I might have leave. Currently I have romantic relationship with any woman and still single. So may be I will connect with any female at end of 2019. But it will eventually fail and I will be upset ?
Does Eris connection with Saturn showing love relationship with older women ?
Does Nessus showing abusive relationship in my life ?
There's no deny that the world is plotting against me since the beginning. But don't know why I still alive in this cruel world. May be I still have to see more and to suffer till the end. And that may be the lesson of this life and I will have to carry those lessons to my next life ?

Osamenor

Staff member
End of good time and begining of bad time.
My academic career started to fall due to circumstances which were beyond my control.

Did those circumstances have anything to do with your family?

I have a friend who was born the same day as you (but closer to sunrise, so she's a triple Cancer, and where you have second and third house placements, she has first and twelfth). When she was 18 1/2, her father died, she had to sort out the big financial mess he'd left, and she also found herself in the first of several impossible roommate situations (she's determined that she needs to live alone, not only because she really likes her own space, but whenever she's tried to live with others, it's always gone wrong in spectacular and bizarre ways). Cancer is family and home... so perhaps you and my friend had some similar themes with that nodal return.

That it was such a pivotal life event for her (and possibly for you) wouldn't correlate with the nodal return alone, but with the north node being part of a stellium. When the north node is transiting a planet, that planet's influence is magnified. Anything affecting your sense of self and personal growth (sun), home and family and emotional reality (moon), perceptions and communication (Mercury), and relationships with others, personal values, and sense of harmony (Venus) would be even more prominent in your life when it's getting magnified by the north node.

rahu

Banned
Thank you very much for your help.

My Bad luck started since end of 2000 and still running.
Now after reading your words I have few things in my mind.
You have talked about old female and emotional issues. Now my mom is only old female in my life and I don't have good relationship with her. She always hurt me emotionally except physically when I was kid. Talking about father. He abandoned us many years ago. But my mom still trying to bring him back. If she succeed then I might have leave. Currently I have romantic relationship with any woman and still single. So may be I will connect with any female at end of 2019. But it will eventually fail and I will be upset ?
Does Eris connection with Saturn showing love relationship with older women ?
Does Nessus showing abusive relationship in my life ?
There's no deny that the world is plotting against me since the beginning. But don't know why I still alive in this cruel world. May be I still have to see more and to suffer till the end. And that may be the lesson of this life and I will have to carry those lessons to my next life ?

Somna7H
sorry mistakenly thought you were a woman.
this does change things.

first off with with vertex/pluto square the sun, and with satrun/pluto conjunct to mars. you father was extremely abusive and very likely physically violent. in this situation your moon/nessus and venus/nessus midpoint conjunct the node tightly, suggest you mother enbabled you father to abuse you and did little to protect you from him. so I can understand you feelings toward them.

but you must get on with your life. as this is a nodal return then it is possible that you can unchain yourself from the destructive psychological states the last node transit chained you with.

it seems to me that you have internalized these abusive mental states. this is causing you to relive or to continue to be under these self destructive attitudes.
one thing to free yourself I to realize that as long as these past experience have a hold on you... then your father is still abusing you...to break free of the psychological these psychological states you need to let go of your hatred. abuse of this nature is cultural as well as familial, so though you father and mother are the points that hurt you, they were not alone. they were born into a culture that reinforce the abuse you suffered. so I a saying to need to see your experiences in a broader context. do not place all your resentment on your parents. I am not saying ignore what they did but I am saying that to focus you hatred on them alone is not correct and will make you unable to free yourself form the constricted emotions that caused in you.
when the node transits these aspects again there will be a strong spiritual power than can free you of the psychological states that bind your mental freedom.
do not regret the past but look to your future.
rahu

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
rahu

It's not to easy for me to change destructive psychological states. I tried many times and still trying. No doubt I have internalized abusive mental states.I like domestic life very much but due to my parents I was hurted. I blame rest of world(society, other ppl etc) too cos they always plotting against me. Overall I have a very bad image regarding life. Even if I left my current family and started to live independently in different place in future those past will still hunt me until I get a bigger purpose in life and that purpose will keep me very busy. I have so much hatred inside me that I do not know exactly. I hate too many people and too many things in life. But I have no regrets regarding past life cos I can't change past and mostly it wasn't my fault. I only care about my present and future.

Thank you very much! :)