Did my friend steal from me?

chei star

Friend stayed over at my house last night and some money has gone missing. Not a great amount but about half of everything that I have at the minute.

Chart for the question, and her chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_130_missing_money.45502.10717.jpg
    astro_2gw_130_missing_money.45502.10717.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_2gw_109_anonymous.45539.11795.jpg
    astro_2gw_109_anonymous.45539.11795.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 27

Moog

Yes, I think so.

You're Saturn in the 10th.

Friend is Mars (Scorpio 11th), and Mars is located in the 12th (loss, private spaces). Jupiter is weak. Certainly a malefic violation.

I hope you can recover the money, and the relationship(?)

chei star

The money is a minor bother, it's the relationship I'm worried about.

Thank you Moog.

Yes, I think so.

You're Saturn in the 10th.

Friend is Mars (Scorpio 11th), and Mars is located in the 12th (loss, private spaces). Jupiter is weak. Certainly a malefic violation.

I hope you can recover the money, and the relationship(?)

IleneK

Premium Member
Friend stayed over at my house last night and some money has gone missing. Not a great amount but about half of everything that I have at the minute.

Chart for the question, and her chart.

You are Saturn and Moon.
Friend is Jupiter.

Friend/friendship not in good shape with Jupiter in detriment and retrograde. Jupiter in the 4th shows friend in your home.
Neither Saturn nor Moon aspect Jupiter, so I would take this as a lack of connection between you.

But with Asc at beginning degree and Moon void of course, while it looks like the friend may have done so, I think it may be too soon to ask the question and get an accurate answer. With Moon VOC, matters may take a turn that will reveal more later.

ScorpioCancerian

Hey !

So sorry to hear that. It sounds quite sad to suspect as a thief someone of your "own" people.

My testimony :

You are Saturn in Scorpio, in the 8th house showing your worried feelings. What is that bothers you ? Saturn is ruled by Mars. Mars here is your money (L2)

Your friend is signified by L11, Jupiter. Despite the fact of the benefic nature of Jupiter, in this chart is grand-malefic ; in his detriment (notice , a double bodied sign) and retro. This Jupiter doesn't act well. Where is this Jupiter ? In your 4th house, your home.
This Jupiter is in Gemini is ruled by Mercury the natural significator of thieves. Mercury here also rules 7th (open enemies-thieves) . Virgo is hidden there ( secret acts) .

Look at the gusp of 7th (open enemies-thieves). Leo rises, so Sun is the ruler of that house. Sun is in Sattigarius; so he is ruled by Jupiter, your friend's significator.

All this seems to point ouf, your friend was the one who got the money. Was someone else around except you and your friend that night ?

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

Ι'm having second thoughts about this chart. Are you sure sure sure that you haven't misplace the money somewhere you don't remember ? :bandit:

After giving a closer look at this chart : (L2) Mars (your money) has just seperated Jupiter (you) and Mars also has just entered 12th. Also, there is a strong mutual reception between you and your money, an indication that you haven't lost your possession over the money. Jupiter rules Mars ; the money is somewhere "on you".

Update info please.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, please do not simply go by Horary interps, and try and gather more pointers as to whether your friend could have taken the money.

You = Sat
Friend = Jup
Missing Money = chart's 2nd house = Mars

What we need here is a connection of some sort between your 2nd H (your money) ruler, Mars, and your friend. The Moon is the driver of the chart. Look at the Moon, it is in your 2nd house. Its last aspect was with Mars, your money that has gone missing, and right before that with Jup (your friend). Moon shows the link, and the change of hands of the money. Now notice where Mars is located: in your 11th house = house of your friend. Jup's current condition is not good as we all know. This can reflect two things: either he really needed the money (which still does not justify the action), or, being in the sign whose ruler is known to signify thieves, he couldn't resist the temptation.

Don't know what advice would be correct on a human level, as it is a delicate situation. I, in your shoes, would not simply end matters, but have an open talk with him, as in saying that the money is missing, in general. You cannot yet be sure that he took the money. The reaction should give you some pointers, and, if the friendship is important enough, both will sort of try to somehow 'mend the situation'.

:)AQ7