Retrograde Mars in Scorpio

Safu

Hi,

I'm having a hard time understanding this particular placement. I know a Mars retrograde person typically has a hard time being assertive and tends to not be as open about how they feel, but from what I read about Mars in Scorpio, they also tend to be secretive about things and not display much either. How would these two energies work together? My natal chart is also attached below.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Hi,

I'm having a hard time understanding this particular placement. I know a Mars retrograde person typically has a hard time being assertive and tends to not be as open about how they feel, but from what I read about Mars in Scorpio, they also tend to be secretive about things and not display much either. How would these two energies work together? My natal chart is also attached below.

Someone that doesn't display aggressiveness but internally is really emotional and driven. That would be the result. Difficulty showing anger outwards but being all about it internally. Finding strength from internal stimuli.

OuterPlanets89

Mars in Retrograde tends to manifest very differently in men and women. Obviously I don't want to limit it to a binary, but from what I've observed and studied, there are definite trends:

- Men with Mars in Retrograde tend to have been raised to not show their anger, which can lead to repression/blowups if not handled well. They tend to go for more dominant partners, and don't like confrontation.

- Women with Mars in Retrograde tend to not project their Mars as much as Women without it. In other words, they tend to own their Mars, and often like to be in control of their relationships.

Dubyadude1986

Someone that doesn't display aggressiveness but internally is really emotional and driven. That would be the result. Difficulty showing anger outwards but being all about it internally. Finding strength from internal stimuli.

I felt that. But mine isn't retrograde, but def felt that. It's also conjunct Moon and Pluto is our generational for us mid 80s/90s babies.

I call my aggression when I'm angry "legal aggression." Breaking laws is something that people simply do that don't have the patience to get what they want often times or know how. Instant gratification.

Follow the law. I often tell people two things when I get mad:

1. I won't break the law (good news).
2. That isn't going to help "control my behavior" very much, prevent me from succeeding at what you don't want me to succeed at, or prevent what you don't want to happen (within reason). (bad news).
2.5 Don't need to break laws to neutralize a problem. #Patience #GunsNRoses #DeliberateOffset

Last edited:

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Introduction:
Astrology is a science that proves to us that the movement of planets has a deep impact on a person's life. One important planet among these is Mars, whose transition into retrograde motion may be particularly significant. In this article, we will discuss in detail the astrological effects of Mars retrograde in Scorpio.

Importance of Mars:
Mars, sometimes called Kuja, is a motivating planet in astrology and is a symbol of war and energy. Its influence is important in specifying the natural qualities, activity and enthusiasm of the individual.

Mars retrograde in Scorpio:
Scorpio is a deep and mysterious zodiac sign that has a unique combination of power and instinct. When Mars retrogrades in this sign, its astrological impact becomes even deeper.

Effect:

Increasing source of energy in life:
Retrograde Mars can provide more energy and enthusiasm to the person, which can increase their activity.

Emotional changes: In this condition, there may be changes in the person's emotional experiences. Can make them more sensitive and ecological.

Impact in personal relationships: Due to retrograde Mars, there may be challenges in personal relationships. It can also bring changes on an emotional and spiritual level.

Impact in professional life: There can be an impact of retrograde Mars in the professional life of the person as well, and can inspire them towards new tasks.

Precautions and Tips:

Maintain self-monitoring:
In this time, it is important for the person to maintain his/her self-monitoring so that he/she can understand himself/herself better and face positive changes.

Vigilance and stability: One should remain alert and maintain stability in his decisions. They can practice the ability to discharge their relationships carefully.

Self-Dedication: This time can also be good for your self-development and dedication. Through meditation and spirituality a person can stay in touch with his soul.

Thus, the influence of Mars retrograde in Scorpio can have a profound impact on many aspects in a person's life. This time can provide a unique opportunity for a person to set out on his life's journey with a new perspective and enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Mars Rx indicates that your Martian energies are stored inside your mind, your soul and your body, and if it is in Scorpio, it can be very deep, and if you keep it for too long, it'll have a lot of effect inside you, and it will burst out like when a dragon exhales their internal fire.