Celibacy, bad love life or late marriage?. The curse of the Cap?

Geo

That is so interesting that you say that, I have always had a secret jealousy for Scorpios because of the exact same things you said about Geminis!
I have a few female friends who are Gemini's and they could definitely be femme fatale purely for their appearance but for me Scorpios are the ones drawing everyones attention. They just seem to ooze mystery and appeal. If Geminis have a sharp mind I think Scorpios can take over your mind.

I'm 27 and I just left from a relationship with a Gemini so I got to see what lies underneath that fun and spontaneous lifestyle and for a Capricorn it wasn't pretty. We're earth signs so we're more grounded and strong on our opinions and decisions.
This is my own experience so maybe I'm wrong here but I always find Geminis are extremely attracted to Capricorns and sometimes Taurus (I have a Capricorn sun and Taurus moon) and it's so crazy because we are the total opposite of them and not in the way that makes you think oh nice opposites attract, its in the way that makes you want to tear your hair out and continuously hit your head against the wall. :lol:

I haven't met a Pisces man yet but Aries definitely have that something, and for me Sagittarius also because they're so adventurous and are so interesting to talk to but I think thats because of my Venus is in sag.

But still I love being a cap :wink:

I wish I could say that I love being a Cap, too, but right now it seems all my ex-es are in happy relationships/attracting lots of girls whilst I'm single and depressed and not opened emotionally :)).
So, beyond my psychological state,to blame it on astrology, I could say that I hate being a Cap. It just seems like the worst of all signs.

bgb

Sorry to interrupt.

What means to have Moon in Capricorn and Venus in Capricon in 5th house and neptune in Capricon in 4th house.

I certainly feel that people either way like me or hate from the first moment.
People feel kind of intense or scared when being around me.
And I am more liked from older people.