Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

Re: Sports astrology

Pak Vs SA 2nd odi...port elizabeth.

SA will make it 1-1 today n will win good contest

Sandeepan

I used simplest of numerology. dont know if it will be true or not but 85% chances are there it will come out as per prediction.

Today is 27 11 2013 the total is 8...the name south africa is 5 and pakistan is 7. 8 with 5 is more suitable than 8 with 7 so I took SA as winner.

Pak Vs SA 2nd odi...port elizabeth.

SA will make it 1-1 today n will win good contest

Sandeepan

In the recent past Pak has so many matches which turns in an impossible manner...like the one in dubai where they lost 6 wickets for 11 odd runs..today pulled a game from impossible situation....is it in their stars or do they fix them??

bluetooth

SAF / PAK ODI, 30 Nov 2013, Centurion, 10:00 AM Local time

With moon transiting SAF 8th
and Moon StrLrd Rahu Transiting Pak 2nd

SAF must loose it.

Jibreil

Banned

Couple of big names were missing for MU, so they were offered unfavorites. Did you find anything justfying 5-0 scoreline?

APOF which is the most powerful testimony was right on 1st cusp i.e. ASC for Favorites. Hence the 0-5 scoreline

Tonight UEFA Europe Anzhi vs Sheriff - Anzhi should win or draw.
Genk vs Dinamo - Dinamo are favorites and Genks leads the Group table points. They are also playing in Genk. Now all testimonies are for the Underdogs. Who is the Underdog, I cant figure.

If we used Fenis88 method to choose teams by their color of their jersey, then ASC was Sun i.e. Red color of Man Utd jersey, since APOF was right on ASC (1st cusp) they won very comfortably.
Good read:
Code:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24149076

Jibreil

Banned

Swansea vs Valencia

Using fensi88 color method. ASC is Valencia & DSC is Swansea

AOL10 on its own cusp
at 1.07 Moon trine AOL7

Swansea win or DRAW

Shakhter Karagandy vs PAOK

PAOK should win as APOF on 1st cusp, AOL10 on 10th cusp

Last edited:

amitbhai

Banned
FOOTBOLL LIVE 2DAY

LYON B BETTS
TEN SPORTS 11.30 PM

TROMSO V TOTENHAM
TEN ACTION 11.30 PM

WIGAN V ZULTE
TEN SPORTS 1.35 AM
can any one predict this football matches astrologically. Pls

Mist Knacker

AMERICAN FOOTBALL

CLEMSON TIGERS (DSC) vs. SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS (ASC)
On November 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM in Columbia, SC USA

South Carolina Gamecocks are the home team and are 6 point favorites. Clemson Tigers are the away team and underdog. The game will be sold out, and the stadium will be filled up.

South Carolina has beaten Clemson for the last 4 meetings. Clemson is determined to try to win this time. Clemson is now an improved team and have more veterans this year.

In the chart posted, Moon is in the Via Combusta. Additionally, Moon is in its fall and applying to Saturn.

From the Moon being Via Combusta alone, the game will be unpredictable.

Last two times South Carolina won, Moon was void of course. That team was favored as well.

In the chart below, the ASC/DSC axis are in the degree of the nodes. I'm not sure exactly what this indicates.

10th house in sporting events is the team's ability to win.

Mars represents South Carolina since it is dispositor of the Moon (Cancer on ASC). Mars is placed in 4th House (or Clemson's 10th house) and is in mutual reception with Mercury in 5th house. Mars is angular and gains strength by mutual reception. This may be an advantage for South Carolina, but Mars is in Clemson's 10th.

Their 10th house ruler is Jupiter in Cancer in their first, but it's retrograde (not sure about retrograde significators in sports). Uranus retrograde is placed in their 10th house as well.

Clemson is represented by Saturn placed in 5th House (or Clemson's 11th House). Ruler of Clemson's 10th house is Mercury in mutual reception with Mars. Moon applies to Saturn in 5.5 degrees, which is DSC ruler. So, this may be a positive testimony for Clemson.

There are a couple indications for a draw (or going into overtime):
-Moon in fall
-Moon applying to natural malefic (Saturn in this case)

ASC/DSC are cardinal, and MC/IC are mutable. Cardinal shows things happening quick, but mutable shows things happening slower and involving some extra time.

Overall, I think Clemson could win this one, but it won't be easy.

Attachments

• CLM vs. SC.jpg
    CLM vs. SC.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 43

bluetooth

frawley suggests not to consider dignities when analysing a sporting event which lasts till hours.

he says dignities should be considerred when analyzing whole tournament or season

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

A quick welcome to Mist Knacker to this thread. Looking forward to see you active for miscellenous sports predictions.

Jibreil

Banned

Getafe vs Levante

ASC Getafe because of their Blue jersey and Levanta because of their Black (Saturn)

Pluto right on 7th cusp

Getafe wins tonight.

ARIETUS

Getafe vs Levante

ASC Getafe because of their Blue jersey and Levanta because of their Black (Saturn)

Pluto right on 7th cusp

Getafe wins tonight.

First half is decent enough but, Second half looks very very bad for home team Getafe.

amitbhai

Banned
GETAFE V LEVANTE
STAR SPORT 4
12.25 AM
Getafe to win 1-0
MARSEILLE V MONTPELIER
TEN ACTION 12.55 AM
Marseille to win 2-0
VILLARREAL V MALGA
STAR SPORT 1 Villarraeal to win pls note I tried for first time with numerology lets see ,,,...

@ mist knacker
muhurta chart at 7.00 , south carolina supports home team ... home team shud snatch a victory this time with ease... where can we watch this match in india

Status
Not open for further replies.