Lost / stolen jewellery

My husband hid my jewellery in the house on the 3rd Jan 2018before we left for a holiday and totally forgot about it when we got back on the 7th January 2018. It’s only on the 10th Feb 2018 that I wanted to wear my wedding and engagement rings that we realised it was missing. It’s a whole box of jewellery with some of my little girls jewellery as well. We suspect that it’s my cleaner who comes weekly , has taken it. When I asked her to bring in her id last week , she came to show me her Id and then quit working for me which has made us even more suspicious. The police hasn’t been of much help. Any advise how I can get my jewellery back. I have been checking pawn shops in and around the area but no luck. Thanks 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_8179.jpg
    IMG_8179.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Chrysalis

No thats your natal you've posted. Ive done you one.

L2 mercury is in the 8th, mercs just left L6 saturn/cleaner, dispositor jupiter in the 4th/home moons just opposed, cleaner/saturn is in her 12th house/inappropriate activity.

Mercury in 8th/money that comes through others, and her/saturn is out of sect here showing someone acting out of nature.

Moons void now too.

Im saying its the cleaner, as for getting it back im not sure if you will with merc being so close to neptune.

astro_2gw_devastated_hr.55332.4970_LI.jpg