Scared of Saturn in Synastry :|

I really like this person but I'm scared to put my defenses down because of the copious amount of Saturn aspects and the Venus square Uranus.

What do you think I should do?

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 28

waybread

Welcome to the forum

These charts are so tiny that I cannot read the degrees. If I enlarge them I lose the resolution.

But just generally, a well-aspected Saturn can indicate feelings of responsibility for the other person. With the hard aspects, Saturn can indicate feelings of frustration or disappointment. The non-Saturn person can feel like the Saturn person is leaning on him/her.

Oftentimes these charts are a mix of easy and stressful aspects. Sort of like that old song, "True love never runs smooth."

JUPITERASC

I really like this person but I'm scared to put my defenses down
because of the copious amount of Saturn aspects and the Venus square Uranus.

What do you think I should do?
Aquarius Sun squares Scorpio Sun - that's not good - can be challenging
Aries Moon squares Cancer Moon - that's not good - can be challenging
Leo ascendant and Pisces ascendant are in disregard
so overall, not encouraging

HOWEVER
Cancer moon trines Scorpio Sun - that's good
Aries Moon sextiles Aquarius Sun
Aries moon trines Leo Ascendant - that's good
Scorpio Sun trines Pisces ascendant - that's good

NEVERTHELESS
I recommend you ask an Horary question :smile:
over at our HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONSHIPS board
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

before doing so
read the
GUIDLEINES ON HORARY CHARTS https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

I shall try posting the charts again, let me know if it's more visible? The Orb is 5 degrees for Synastry.

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 20
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21

waybread

Actually what would concern me more are the squares between your inner planets in the bi-wheel chart. You two are definitely connecting, but these are stressful aspects. If you became closer, you'd probably experience a fair bit of stress in the relationship. On the other hand, if you're not hoping to walk down the aisle with this person, I wouldn't say, don't see what happens.