How Capricorn new moon will affect my career choice and health

brightceci

I would like to get some insight from you in the astrology community. At this time I am still struggling with a definite decision on career focus with very limited resources and health issues. I am hoping this year I will at least achieve a financial stability and pay off all my debtors and pay my bills on time. With health issue in mind, I am quite scared of stress. The two choices I have in mind are:
1. going into finance (where the money is. I had experience in venture cap and private equity, no I have no personal money to invest in anything).
2. focus on a new business venture (I have started something very small, selling homemade skin care products).

Any insight as to how this upcoming Capricorn stellium new moon and in general how it will affect my health and career choices will be greatly greatly appreciated!

Another thing worth noting, most of my dealings in business before somehow attracted a majority of Capricorn sun men whom are not the most honest people to say the least.

Attachments

• cecilia-natal.gif
    cecilia-natal.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 27

kimbermoon

You have a powerful amount of energy in your 7th H, and that seems to point to a major focus in your life; social relationships and interactions, which can relate to business as well. The stellium involving Mercury, Moon, Mars and Pluto is a very dynamic set-up.
The New moon [26 Capricorn ]represents a good starting point for making business / career decisions by using the constructive traits of the Goat [self-discipline, resourcefulness, consistency and practical consideration]. At the same time one must use caution and wisdom and recognize our own accountability for making things happen. This Moon is calling us to rise from within and move forward with our deepest Knowing [instinct and intuition], and also be willing to work hard using appropriate skill and knowledge.

For you the lunation will serve to square your Libra stellium, and that can represent challenge. During the next two weeks you need to focus on healing what ails you and think clearly about which direction to take before coming to an actual decision. The influences can be quite powerful since the New Moon is also involved in a stellium with Pluto and Venus, so the need for balancing will be high. With Saturn also in Capricorn we must pace ourselves to make gradual progress and not try to surge ahead recklessly.
The stellium will also serve to support your natal Venus in the 6th, so that may make a sign of good progress in terms of your health matters. With Neptune square your Sun in the nativity, this can suggest strong anxiety issues and stress due to your own inner distortions about your personal Identity. You need to work on adjusting your low self-esteem; there is a supportive trine between Jupiter and Neptune that accompanies the New Moon, showing that spiritual attunement can be the path for conquering your insecurities and anxiety issues.

In making your decision a few notes for your interest:
-a home based business requires that you develop a strong networking system to back you up;
-it takes about 3 years at least to really make a profit from such an endeavour;
-if you are partnered up, or have children, you will need to create a workable balance between family and your outer interests.
-you have your NN in the 8th H, showing your path of destiny once the polarity with your past is reconciled; this house has to do with investments, insurance and shared resources, such as legacies and inheritance.

Elsewhere in the forum, the houses involved in self-employment are said to include the 2nd H but primarily involvements in the 6th , which relates to personal service. Also Mars should be factored in, as per sign and aspects. For you we find Jupiter posited in the 2nd H ruling the 10th H; except for it's square to your Sun, it does have supportive aspects to Venus in your
6th as well as to Mars in the 7th. Typically the 7th would be involved in business 'partnerships' rather than going it alone. Mars in Libra can enhance the motivation for working with others.
Also Venus holds rule over the 2nd H, and in Virgo it can be good for organizational abilities, however it can also create inhibition and shyness.

As such you would really have to review your motivations for being self-employed. Also can you engage in creatively promoting your products?
With Saturn in Leo, that might be more difficult for you if there are issues of self-confidence for you.
The cycle that begins now will reach it's full impact near the end of the month, with a Full Moon crossing between your 5th and 11th axis . That is when clarity and illumination may reach a peak.
Wishing you Good luck in making a decision that works for you.