Intelligence in my chart?

Mike9

Hello can you plz tell me if intelligence can be found in a chart?If it is possible can you find something in my chart that can show something like smartness?Because some people tell me that i am very smart but i am very down to earth to get very happy about it!

Last edited:
Hello Mike.

Intelligence in the astrological chart is reflected and represented by the planet Mercury. Mercury corresponds to the education, comprehension, intellectual association, neurological connections, and levels of awareness as represented by the 3rd house. Therefore Mercury represents how we educate ourselves and learn, how we comprehend, our intellectual capacity, how we focus, think, communicate, perceive, observe, and our levels of consciousness.

With Mercury in Virgo in your chart is in a position of exaltation, and thus indicates that your cognitive capabilities, intellectual processes, and the ability to comprehend, read, write, and speak are all heightened and may be glorified.

The sign Mercury is in shows us the manner in which our minds function and your's being in Virgo the sign of discernment simply represents that your mind words in a manner that is receptive to details, facts, and various bits of information you can't help but, be aware of. Your mind works like a vacuum, sucking in of the information within your environment and processing whether or not their is an error that needs rectification.

In addition to Mercury's exaltation you also have it aligned with Jupiter the planet of abundance,opportunity moral standards, national law, and wisdom gained through experience. Put simply you have an expanded intellectual acuity and aren't superficial or senseless in the knowledge base that you possess but, have rather understand all that you know through personal or objective experience.

You also have Mercury in an aspect to Uranus the planet of evolution, acceleration, genius, and an abstract global consciousness.

There are so many factors in your chart that represent your intelligence quotient but, due to the fact that you have Mercury connected to the Sun you must take care to not allow your "smartness" to feed your ego because every moment spent feeding your ego with smartness you lose an opportunity to make a genuine contribution to yourself, your friends, and the world.

It is important now to learn that your Mind is still separate from your Identity and does not make you any less or more special than anyone else but, can very well be your key to worldly success provided you remember that all are equal and deserve just acknowledgement as the next man whether they are mentally disabled or possess an I.Q. peaking the heights of prodigy.

Until next time, Take care and you're welcome in advance! :D

Last edited:

Chirongirl

Hello can you plz tell me if intelligence can be found in a chart?If it is possible can you find something in my chart that can show something like smartness?Because some people tell me that i am very smart but i am very down to earth to get very happy about it!

You have a beautiful Grand Trine in your birth chart. Most of the planets of your chart are well placed except Mars. Perhaps thats why you are a bit unsure about your ability? Having Sun conjunct with Mercury and Jupiter make one smart. But you also have a 3rd house Uranus conjunct Neptune trined your Sun/Mercury/Jupiter. Your should have sudden crazy ideas, or brilliant new insights.

In esotoric astrology some believe that planets that are in their last degrees (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Pluto in your chart) are the areas of life you have great expertise that you carry from other life times. So, it seems you have brought this smartness from past lives! :)