Will True FriendShip Return

prathosh

i GOT A FRIEND IN CHAT NAME PRIYA KRISHNAN I WAS CHATTING WITH HER FOR 4 MONTHS AND SHE ALSO CHATTED NICELY............SUDDENLY 50 DAYS..WENT.....SHE DIDNT CAME ONLINE.......IAM SO SAD AND FEELING FOR HER VERY VERY MUCH AND I BECAME DEPRESSED......AND I CRY FOR HER DAILY.......I HAVE SENT LOTS OF OFFLINE MESSAGES AND E MAILS.......STILL NO REPLY CAME FROM HER.................I WANNA ASK WILL SHE WILL COME TO CHAT......AGAIN AND CAN I CONTINUE LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIP WITH HER....IF SHE COMES.........I HAVE KEPT TRUE AFFECTION AND LOVE ON HER ...1000 TIMES MUCH..........PLS ANALYSE AND REPLY ME.....MEMBERS

Summery Joy

Hello,

You didn't provide any date, time or location for your question, so I used the data of when I first received and understood your question. It is;

21 June 2006
11:55 pm (GMT+3, Daylight's saving time)
Cairo, Egypt 30n03, 31e15

I got the ASC at Pisces 8:21. You are signified by Jupiter Rx at Scorpio 9:18 in the radic 8th house (your friend's turned 10th). Your significator is suffering great essential and accidental dibility by being Rx, in Via Combusta, and in the 8th house. It is however in its own term.

Your friend is an 11th house issue and is signified by Saturn at Leo 9:08 in the radix 6th house (her turned 8th). Her significator is also suffering great essential and accidental dibility by being cadent and in detriment. It is however in its own face.

The condition of both your significators show that both of you cannot do much about the situation at hand, i.e. not chatting any more. It seems that she has problems on her side of the world that keep her from logging on. I am alarmed by the fact that her significator is in her turned 8th house. Jupiter is collecting light from both her significator and the ruler of her turned 8th house. 8 house matters are quite unpleasant. I hope your friend is ok.

There isn't much you can do though. Just keep on sending those offline messages every now and then. Maybe she'll finally get them or someone else will and give you some information.