A Question's "Birth Time"

misskitty

I know the birth time of a question is the most important thing in getting a correct answer in horary. I have two questions...

1. How do I determine if the AC and the planetary hour matches without a software program to help me?

2. Let's say I think of the exact question I want to ask, but at that moment I do not have time to do a horary and I didn't write down the time. I go home and formulate my question and draw up a horary for the current time (not the original time). Is that chart even valid since I should have written down the original time that the question came to me?

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi there,

1. With great difficulty until you can memorise the chart AND know exactly when sunrise/sunset are. Here are some links: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/hourrule.html and http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

2. From personal experience, I can tell you that this method seldom yields good results. A better method would be to note the time when you decide to do a horary (ask someone nearby, if you have to, for the exact time) and then create a chart for that time when you get home. This is because the moment a question is 'conceived', as it were, holds great power; and if you for whatever reason cannot capture that hour and that minute's power for the chart, the power elapses. You will sometimes find late ASC degrees in charts that have been 'thought over' for too long.

AG:)

misskitty

1. Urgh, that's what I thought! After some digging, I did finally find an online plantary hour calculator, though.

2. This could be a reason that one of my charts came out so confusing! I specifically remember when the question came to me in the day I had an intense need to ask it, but no means to do so at the time. When I asked later that night, of course the intense feeling wasn't there. I didn't get a late AC, but the chart is unreadable to me. I should have wrote the original time down.

Thanks once again archergirl! :)