Karmic?

caninnc

Our synastry and composite natal charts suggest a karmic connection.

Me: 6/4/1967 20:30 UT 106w38, 52n07
Her: 12/5/1973 19:12 UT 80w15, 36n06
Question: 25/7/2005 00:19 UT 80w15, 36n06

Will we be a couple? And is it a karmic connection? And what does that mean exactly?

Thank you so much for your time and attention.
Michele

Springup

I think Saturn connections can indicate if there is a karmic connection and whether it is an easy or hard connection. I read the article somewhere.. but I can't remember where is it. Will try to post here if I can found it.

Disclaimer: I'm not an astrologer.

In the mean time, hope an astrologer will answer your question.

caninnc

I have heard Saturn and it has been mentioned that Vertex aspects are also karmic.

I am not worried if they are good or bad... I believe that every experience is a learning experience.

I appreciate your response! We are all learning together!
Michele

caninnc

Does it change things if we are both female?

How do you read the male/female enery?

Many, many thanks,
Michele

fensi88

You wrote that the time for the question is 0:19UT(that means that you ask the question at 20:19 local time?) If that is right, I got late ASC (29Cap33) so, it is too late to ask the question, you already made decision.

caninnc

Goca!

Ok you have confused me... I'm new so it doesn't take much.

I did read how to submit a question but I think I gave too much information. If I am reading right all I needed was to say July 25, 2005 at 7:19 pm in Winston-Salem, NC, USA... Bear with me, I will understand this!

In terms of a decision, yes, I have decided to terminate the relationship. We have the potential of incredible karma cleansing through each other. Of course I am up for it but she is not emotionally capable at this time.

I am still confused how to read the male and female when I am reading for 2 women.

I feel like I am on the verge of understanding horary astrology but it's all mixed up in my head...

I appreciate your time and energy, Goca!
Many thanks!
Michele

fensi88

So, you said that it was 19:19 local time. I got for that time ASC at 14Cap18 so you are Sa at 1Leo13. The person you love(d) is represent with 7 house cusp at 14Can18, rule Moon at 5Ar05. So you see, Moon separates from you (Sa) and that is "no" answer to your question "Will we be a couple?". But because Moon go away from Sa it seams that person you loved decide to go, not you.
Regarding how to read the male and female when you have to read for the persons of same gender, that is enigma for me too.
Regardin data: you are right, one have to post data so that is no chance for error. For example when in my country someone write 6/8/2005 that means 6 August 2005, but in some country it means 8 June 2005. So it is better to write mont by word.

caninnc

All of what you said makes sense...

And yes she did go. And I guess that's why my decision was to let go as well was easy.

Thanks Goca! I am learning as we go!

Michele

caninnc

Goca...

I hope you don't mind if I ask for more clarification. Of course the more I think about your answer the more I am perplexed.

You said she is moving away from me, does that mean she had been pursuing me even though she is involved with someone else (who happens to be my most recent ex)?

I am sorry to ask for more when I am so grateful for your time and attention.

Thank you!
Michele

fensi88

Your question is very interesting. Usually people ask about next partner, relationship but this is about ex.
I have no such practice so I will tell you my thoughs, may be I am wrong. If I would look for something like that for me I will look at 7 house ruler if ruler is single, not in conjuction with any planet, or among another planet. In this case ruler is Moon not in conjuction with any planet so we may consider she was not involved with someone else at the time question was ask.
But on the another hand, I read that first important relationship is 7 house, next 9house, and so on. So if we agree with that, we may consider that 5house reprisents your ex, and ruler of 5 is Me rx and in her first house and Moon trine that Me rx! So may be thay will be together!

caninnc

It's an unusual situation, you are correct. If you are interested, I will elaborate.

My ex and I's relationship was already over but we were still living together when we met someone to whom we were both instantly attracted. The third person and my ex began a sexual relationship (my ex hopes for an emotional connection) while the third person and I began a profoundly emotional relationship (while I had hoped for a more physical connection). Obviously, this triangle has caused so much grief for all involved that it seems like there are karmic motives for us to remain in such a state.

Comparing synastry charts, I see the attraction for them has Neptune written all over it. For the third person and I, there are Ascendant, Vertex, Pluto and Saturn aspects which I have researched as "fated" aspects.

Goca, this experience has been life-transforming for me personally despite the lack of commitment I had hoped for. And I come away with a stronger sense of myself, a renewed interested in astrology and a profound awareness of my previous relationship patterns. I don't worry about my next relationship because I know that it will be healthy, fulfilling and positive. I have learned from this experience that I can accept nothing less.

I guess my question was asked as a last resort to further prove my position that I no longer needed to hope that we would have an opportunity to be a commited couple. As of late, she has been distant and quite dismissive. I think we are all exhausted from the extreme intensity of this 10 month long drama.

Thanks for your interest and I appreciate your time and attention to my little life lesson.

Take care,
Michele

Here are our charts... if you are interested....

The third person and my ex:
3ex.jpg

The third person and myself:
3rdmichele.jpg

My ex and myself:
exmichele.jpg

fensi88

Carmic is all about Nodes and fate is all about vertex.
So let's see what we have here:

1.You and your ex
There are no Nodes aspects but there is Vertex oposition! I do not know how to explain this, I see it for the first time. Maybe your separate was destany.

2. You and 3 person
This is carmic relationship. Your Nodes are in aspects, and Vertex of 3 person is in your 7 house, house of relationship.
That relationship was destiny.

3. 3 person and ex
Sout Node of 3 person conjuct Vertex of ex!I think this is most carmic of all this 3 combinations!

It is nice to hear you said:"I don't worry about my next relationship because I know that it will be healthy, fulfilling and positive. I have learned from this experience that I can accept nothing less."
Go for it!

caninnc

I see exactly what you are saying...

about me and my ex... I always felt we were never meant to be a couple and really got together out of convenience. We were both in financially challenged situations and helped each other out. And oddly enough as long as we not talking about the third person, we get along like sisters.

about me and third person... I guess that why I wanted to know if we had finished our destiny. Which was where you saw that we were done in answer to my original question.

Ex and third person.... I am afraid my ex's drinking problem (which was the end of us) will take them both down. I see in the chart and I can only watch how it affects both of them. They are both emotionally immature and sometimes it's like watching a slow car wreck that I can't stop.

I wish you could do a synastry for 3 people! There was some crazy energy around us all! What a strange night that was... what strange months have followed.

Thank you so much for getting involved and making sense out of the past for me. If you have the time and inclination, I would like to ask you to coach me on another question so I can test out my Horary knowledge but I will do so in another thread. This is one is pretty long already.

Take care, Goca!
Michele