ascendent square lilith in natal chart

Missaries26

You would need to post a chart. There is no linear causal meaning unless we see it in relationship to the whole chart.

Black Moon is simply a place in the orbit of the Moon. As such in your chart, there will be lots other things that are way way more important and have a much greater effect than this.

What do you want to know about yourself that you expect Black Moon to tell you?

Well like I asked before ascedent square lilith
I only found articles on ascedent Conjunct lilith

30bn19d.png

Missaries26

What you don't understand is that Black Moon is not an object like asteroid Lilith or even Dark Moon Lilith(which may be a dark matter planet). And so you can't square a point in space, you can only square an actual object.

BML is only a point in space, so you can only have a definition of the interaction in a conjunction. Fixed stars are essentially the same. Since they don't exist inside the solar system, they are essentially points and you can conjunct them, but you can't have other aspects to them.

As to your chart, its pretty easy to deal with, in that there are no serious restrictions in it. But the downside is that you also don't have the experience of a difficult Saturn or Mars etc. And your low latitude Moon suggests that you don't tend to take the bull by the horns, and when you do react is is emotionally. This means that you are more likely to be blown around by the winds of events in your life. But that strong Uranus makes it hard to focus as you tend to want your freedom to act. So you have an open-ended birth chart with few serious restrictions, but not lot of experience or focus in dealing with the difficult moments in your life---thus your interest in Lilith squares.

I rarely have emotional about things and when I do it is bad

What are some other random things you can say about my birth chart?