Too serious?

caramelo

Hi

Is it true I am way too serious?
I am a rookie in astrology but if I am rigth, Saturn should make me a discipline and hard-working person which I am definately not and I do not think I have leo (sun sign) characteristics neither aquarius ascendant’s. I am confused

What can you say about my personality from this chart https://imgur.com/s34FACw

ElenaJ

Moon in taurus tends to be shy, conjunct Saturn even more reserved, and since Saturn is your ascendent ruler, this is the way you come over.
Are you TOO serious? In relation to what? How serious is too serious? More than those around you? All work and no play? Measure yourself, if you must, against VERY serious people!
Just be yourself. Mars squaring the moon/saturn will keep you from being TOO serious.

caramelo

Moon in taurus tends to be shy, conjunct Saturn even more reserved, and since Saturn is your ascendent ruler, this is the way you come over.
Are you TOO serious? In relation to what? How serious is too serious? More than those around you? All work and no play? Measure yourself, if you must, against VERY serious people!
Just be yourself. Mars squaring the moon/saturn will keep you from being TOO serious.

So there is nothing I can do about shyness?
I mean, some people say shyness is not bad is a trait, but I think it limits my life, the chart means I cannot help it? The planets are against me!

ElenaJ

You wrote about "seriousness", now about shyness.
The planets are not working against you, they are simply expressing what you have inside you. Don't negate them, work with them. You just have to accept who you are and try to be the best you can.