Jupiter going direct, back to living normal?

DesertQueen

Since Jupiter started going retro, I experienced continuously some kind of lagging, unlucky, and doors closing shot. I lost my job and it was sudden in May 9th, since then I'm going through depression, feeling unworthy, hopeless and feeling bored to death, because I love working and being busy a lot.
Now... Jupiter is going direct this month, does it mean I will get back to normal, have a job opportunity and feel in love with life again?

Someone told me that I won't be doing my normal job anymore (Media TV/Radio) and this is breaking my heart because I've doing this since 13 years ago and it's the only job I know, is that true?
They said that just because of Uranus aspect to Jupiter and natal in general, I hope and pray this isn't the case.

Thank you for your enlightenment

Attachments

• Natal.jpg
    Natal.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 21

DesertQueen

Just for an update, I applyed for a job interview and got rejected yesterday because the company is not doing well and about to shut down. Wondering if it's possible to go back to an old job that I left in Semptember 2017 on good terms, I dont want to be rejected again, i'm not feeling well already.

Sunrise

Since Jupiter started going retro, I experienced continuously some kind of lagging, unlucky, and doors closing shot. I lost my job and it was sudden in May 9th, since then I'm going through depression, feeling unworthy, hopeless and feeling bored to death, because I love working and being busy a lot.
Now... Jupiter is going direct this month, does it mean I will get back to normal, have a job opportunity and feel in love with life again?

Someone told me that I won't be doing my normal job anymore (Media TV/Radio) and this is breaking my heart because I've doing this since 13 years ago and it's the only job I know, is that true?
They said that just because of Uranus aspect to Jupiter and natal in general, I hope and pray this isn't the case.

Thank you for your enlightenment
hi DesertQueen;

I think it is not Jupiter who is responsible for this situation you are going through. Or at least not just that.

if you see in your 1st house Saturn and even retro. This alone is heavy. Also this Saturn grabs the cusp (for second time) of your 10th house (professional, reputation, recognition, etc.). At this point in time, it's an accurate square with the cusp of your 10th house.
Also at this moment you have a Mars retro on your birthday Jupiter. Your ruler of your ASC (your body your .
Also this Saturn from the past year began to affect you after you caught your ascendant and then the birthday aspect square Neptune Mars (health - energy). From there Saturn passed and now - of course with an open again - he will again catch that aspect. It is a faint aspect.
Also, Mars from Enhancement your natal square with Sun / Pluto / Jupiter.
Mars from there catching your birthday midpoint Mercury / MC (fame, communication, professional, media)

Now you can go through a difficult phase but your 10th house is strong. He has Aphrodite governed by his own powers and Saturn's exaltation. It shows seriousness and responsibility as well as career development. Venus is also the ruler of your 5th house. That is, it shows us that you are referring to us above. Work a job, you do it with pleasure or it can be a hobby together. Up there, the governor shows us that he has to do with people.

Jupiter, the ruler of the ASC, in the 2nd house shows us that you are focusing on economic issues and there is growth and expansion. Shows lucky in this area.

Besides, you are clearly a plutonic person. With this close aspect of Sun Pluto and the other planets within scorpion
It is what we say that you can reborn from your own ashes - you are reborn.
And the Moon there is strong. Of course, Saturn hits it .... but have dignities

DesertQueen

Omg! So after my first house, Saturn will be in 2nd house of money, does this mean I won't get a job or any source of income until Saturn get somewhere else in my chart? Oh this is very bad news.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps take stock, share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-false,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc to share about,

venus own libra 10th, growth-riches through arts-PR,
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit natal jup-acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs-liver etc to care;

natal ketu scorpio 11th, keen research-occult aptitudes,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship,
pain-injury-surgery urological-arms-shoulders-ears etc,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic;
offer with prayers red flowers for ketu at alter at home/dargah tues evenings;

11th stellium sun-mer-sat-ketu scorpio,
detached attitude of planets towards income-gains-friendships,
keen research-occult-forensic management aptitudes;
mer lord 7th over 11th gains through spouse/marriage/business partners;

gemini 7th inimical for sag asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

gemini 6th, lord mer over 11th, extra efforts towards income-gains;
gemini 6th, preference for analytical work environments,
information processing, business analyst, music, etc;

jup now direct over sun-mer-sat-ketu scorpio 11th opp moon,
gains from research, govt, foreign lands, etc,
jup scorpio trine elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage-relationship-business;

jup aspect moon-rahu taurus 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position,
moon lord 7th for marriage with rahu for foreign relationships;

jup last quarter 018 and come 019 moves to own sag 12th for foreign lands;

moon-rahu elevated taurus creative acting skills, love of food-comforts,
aptitude for hotel management, dairying, banking, etc,
7th lord moon elevated taurus 5th, gains from spouse/marriage;

moon-rahu, rise-fall in life, pray for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

sat now for 4-5m retro towards sag 12th foreign lands;
sat sag elevated retro aspect over libra-venus 10th for career;

sat later direct own cap first coming 2yrs, cap ambitious-hardworking;
manifesting research aptitudes, event management etc,
sat cap elevated aspect over libra-venus supportive of career;

sat next transit own acq-jup 2nd, earnings through distant lands;
teaching-training-advisory-counseling roles;

natal moon-sat opp, sun-sat conjunction,
income-gains-friendships under great emotional stress and strain;
fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
moon debilated aspect scorpio 11th for gains.

hope helps, do care share reflections-feedbacks promptly,
and any ideas to pick, adapt-integrate in context,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Omg! So after my first house, Saturn will be in 2nd house of money, does this mean I won't get a job or any source of income until Saturn get somewhere else in my chart? Oh this is very bad news.

Saturn transits everyone's second house for approximately 2 1/2 years, once or twice during their working age adult life. If the second house is significantly bigger or smaller than 30 degrees, Saturn's transit of it may be longer or shorter, but we're still looking at Saturn transiting H2 for at least a year. Does everyone spend 2 1/2 years, give or take, with no job or source of income?

So far, based on what you've told us, you've only applied to one job. The way job searching typically works, you apply for several jobs, you don't get even an interview at most of them, you get interviewed and rejected at some of them, and you get an offer at one or two of them. Not getting an interview at this one job isn't evidence that you won't get a job. It just means you have to cast your net wider.

By all means, inquire about going back to your old job. If they say yes, problem solved. If they say no, you're no worse off than before. If you left on good terms, the only likely reason they'd say no is if they don't have an open position for you--but if they don't, the fact that you are on good terms with them means they could still be a resource. They might know of other opportunities, or know where you could look.