What are his feelings for me?

princess valhalla

I am so confused! Recently, I started speaking with an old friend that I haven't spoken with in years. We have a lot of chemistry and we both are on breaks from our relationships. I'm just not sure if I should pursue anything with him. He wants to but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I would hate to lose him as a friend.

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Ok here is the chart. I'll check back later today. Got a few things to do.

Thanks and promise to check back later today. The chart, in my opinion, describes the situation perfectly. Also a very late ascendant degree so . . . not sure. Does that mean nothing will come to pass or too early to find out? Sorry, I am super novice to horary.

Attachments

• horarychart.jpg
    horarychart.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39

princess valhalla

Also, what is the significance of the nodes being exactly on the IC/MC? Moon trines Saturn and the ascendant. Moon also trines Mars in the 5th. Venus in Virgo, in Fall, in 2nd. Also under the beams. Not good. Sun also opposes Moon. Thoughts?

Phoenix Venus

Hey Princess Val, great to see you around the forum :)

Well of course this is not standard horary practice, but lets look at some of the symbols to see if they shed some light on the situation. These symbols are shortened versions taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"

The Ac, the who, of the chart is at 29 cancer:

"A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW-BORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES.

KEYNOTE: The intuitive weighing of alternatives."

The Dc, or the whom-to, at 29 cap:

"A WOMAN READING TEA LEAVES.

KEYNOTE: The ability to see the Signature of hidden meaning in every occurrence drawing one's attention."

The IC, the spiritual why or the mundane how, interestingly conjunct the north node of the chart:

"A RABBI PERFORMING HIS DUTIES.

KEYNOTE: The ability to draw on the power of an ancestral tradition in order to serve and inspire one's fellowmen."

And the Mc, the spiritual how and the mundane why, at 20 aries:

"A YOUNG GIRL FEEDING BIRDS IN WINTER.

KEYNOTE: Overcoming crises through compassion. THE TRANSMUTATION OF LIFE INTO LOVE."

The position of the moon often describes the nature of events as the question is being asked, and the moon also represents the sacred feminine, so it could also point towards your place in this situation.

The moon at 21 pisces:

"UNDER THE WATCHFUL AND KIND EYE OF A CHINESE SERVANT, A GIRL FONDLES A LITTLE WHITE LAMB.

KEYNOTE: Growth in consciousness in its earliest tactile awareness of the wonders of unsophisticated living.

This is the first symbol of the seventy-first sequence. It brings together past and future, an overlapping of levels. The Chinese kindly watching the white girl; the girl fondling the white lamb. There is charm and ingenuousness in the scene —a vision of WHITE HOPE,a hope for a future that can only be felt, almost naively."

... wow, notice this last paragraph and how it intricately describes the situation... a blending of the past and the future... a tip of my hat to the sabians and Rudhyar's adaptation of them :smile:

So lets look at the sun as it rules the sacred masculine of a chart...

sun @ 17 virgo:

"A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.

KEYNOTE: The explosive energy of long-repressed contents of the subconscious....

At this second stage, the objective confrontation with an image of the karmic past is replaced by a subjective irruption of repressed memories and primitive cravings Everything must be released from the psyche seeking t attain the transfigured state. The soul must become empty, the mind translucent. The Keyword is EXPLOSION."

... so it seems as though there are some karmic ties that he has towards you....

this is the part of partners, using the formula as+ dc - venus, at 23 sag:

"A GROUP OF IMMIGRANTS AS THEY FULFILL THE REQUIRMENTS OF ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW COUNTRY.

KEYNOTE: Consciously accepting the ways of a new stage of experience, in readiness for the opportunities it will present... TRANSITION."

Abmnd here is the part of destiny for the chart, at 17 libra, notice the exact semisextile to the sun:

"A RETIRED SEA CAPTAIN WATCHES SHIPS ENTERING AND LEAVING THE HARBOR.

KEYNOTE: The capacity to gain an objective and calm understanding of human experiences in which one was once deeply involved."

Wow... the dynamic between the sun and the part of destiny is very interesting.... id say he likely cares about you and there is obviously something to be learned from your relationship, particularly on his end.

One thing you could do that, imo, often lends a big clue, is to check ahat of your natal arabic parts are conjuncting the chart points of the horary. for instance i asked a question about getting a job where my part of victory was conjunct the charts asc and i ended up getting the job. you might check to see what sorts of parts are popping up in this chart for you.

IleneK

Premium Member
Also, what is the significance of the nodes being exactly on the IC/MC? Moon trines Saturn and the ascendant. Moon also trines Mars in the 5th. Venus in Virgo, in Fall, in 2nd. Also under the beams. Not good. Sun also opposes Moon. Thoughts?

Dear Princess V.

Most of the items you raise above have much bearing on the fundamentals of this chart's delineation.
I am sorry to say that my best take is that this ship has already sailed. You/Moon have some strength in this matter, as Moon is [mixed] triplicity ruler of Pisces. He/Saturn, on the other hand, is without essential dignity and is peregrine. So he is not strong, not as very focused or connected. The reception between you, that is, how you receive each other, is not particularly favorable either, with him/Saturn being in the sign of your fall. So no particular motivation or draw based on reception. Lastly, and importantly, there is no applying aspect between significators. It is an applying aspect that points to a relationship coming to fruition.

Since the trine is separating and the ascending point in late, this says to me that what potential there was may be passed, but also that there is a part of you that already knows this.