Relocation - best place for finances?

scorpika

Hello astrologers,

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best place in Europe to relocate to improve my finances.

I was considering London, but I see that there's the Chiron trine AC line there, and I'm unsure whether that's a good thing, considering the nature of Chiron.

I'm also attaching my Natal Chart for further details.

Thanks for reading and shedding some light.

Attachments

• astro_72_09_relo_hp.41525.12829.jpg
    astro_72_09_relo_hp.41525.12829.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_2gw_09_me.71673.15749.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_me.71673.15749.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 14

kshantaram

Premium Member
wonder whether western continents, cities, towns, west-towns named letters ra, tha

- pars fortuna over libra 9th for luck-fortunes 2nd from moon and good, lord venus over asc cap assuring minimum comforts. mars aspects libra and could be yet volatile to observe. libra objective, just, well-composed amidst turbulence.

optionally mars lord 11th for gains over impulsive aries 3rd for initiative-communications, aspecting sun-mer own scorpio 10th for career, research orientation, mars own aries 4th sign from the asc, growth and riches through own merit, while 8th from moon own aries for sudden gains, able to cope with challenges, while could be prone to accidents/fire accidents probably.

- eastern continents, eastern cities, eastern towns, east-towns named letters a, la, e; while chiron over aries with an element of disappointment same time.

hope generic observations help reflect upon, find useful.

could share feedback.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

scorpika

Dear kshantaram,

Thanks for taking the time for reading my charts. My comments are below in blue (I don't know how to use multiple quotes :) )

Overall, would it be best to me to head West or East? The primary concern is finances.

wonder whether western continents, cities, towns, west-towns named letters ra, tha

- pars fortuna over libra 9th for luck-fortunes 2nd from moon and good, lord venus over asc cap assuring minimum comforts.

If I understand correctly, this combination ensures minimum comforts so, even if I don't become wealthy, I will still have a roof over my head, food and the bare necessities. In other words, I ought not to end up on the streets? Please tell me that is so.

optionally mars lord 11th for gains over impulsive aries 3rd for initiative-communications, aspecting sun-mer own scorpio 10th for career, research orientation, mars own aries 4th sign from the asc, growth and riches through own merit, while 8th from moon own aries for sudden gains, able to cope with challenges, while could be prone to accidents/fire accidents probably.

I am currently trying to cope with challenges, just like an Aries-type warrior. I had small accidents, minor burns with fire. I usually take public transportation.

- eastern continents, eastern cities, eastern towns, east-towns named letters a, la, e; while chiron over aries with an element of disappointment same time.

hope generic observations help reflect upon, find useful.

could share feedback.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear kshantaram,

Thanks for taking the time for reading my charts. My comments are below in blue (I don't know how to use multiple quotes :) )

Overall, would it be best to me to head West or East? The primary concern is finances.

depends on whether you are looking for luck, security, protection, being well-to-do

or growth-riches, gains, career, etc while prone to risk, accidents, etc
what use unsafe life with riches not able to enjoy or be at peace with oneself feeling secure.

your choice, your priorities today, your own philosophy and attitude towards life.

yes venus cap possibly means min comforts restricted by saturnian background, artistic tastes, etc.

may be mars own aries in the chart will act out wherever you stay,

may be better stay where you are comfortable-secure first place,
hand of luck-divine grace protecting you.

venus asc protective irrespective of deficiencies in the chart.

leave it to your own interpretation for yourself in your own context!

wishing luck,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear kshantaram,

depends on whether you are looking for luck, security, protection, being well-to-do

or growth-riches, gains, career, etc while prone to risk, accidents, etc
what use unsafe life with riches not able to enjoy or be at peace with oneself feeling secure.

your choice, your priorities today, your own philosophy and attitude towards life.

yes venus cap possibly means min comforts restricted by saturnian background,

may be mars own aries in the chart will act out wherever you stay,

may be better stay where you are comfortable-secure first place,
hand of luck-divine grace protecting you.

venus asc protective irrespective of deficiencies in the chart,
especially while asc lord sat-ketu over 6th cancer
debilated aspect from mars, prone to health issues, accidents.

leave it to your own interpretation for yourself in your own context!

wishing luck,

kshantaram

scorpika

Dear kshantaram,

Thank you for bearing with me and providing me with an additional explanation of my options. :smile:

For the time being, material gains are what matter the most to me, as I need to provide for my elderly parents. I'll take the higher risk of accidents over safety, as I tend to be extra caution anyway. I'm also fatalistic in the sense that I believe that some accidents cannot be avoided.

Per your analysis then the Western direction should improve my finances, while Eastern continents could bring disappointment in that regard, right?

In my hometown, career and job prospects, are scarce, even though I'm relatively safe here.

Thank you so much for helping me.

Blessings,

S.